Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 Empty Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Angel Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 am

A new year,I think this thread deserves to be a new one! lol I locked the other one but posted this post in it and I hope you guys will come here and give us lots of updates for this year and your bellies! Smile/happy

Momma bear how awful!I so hope you're feeling all ok now and that the kidny stones thing wont happen again!

Chrisb,glad you're a little more reassured. Smile/happy Have you told Emy you're havbing another baby?

Galaxy how are things going? Has the sickness completely gone?How is the situation with work?Did you end up taking it further? I'm sorry if you upated elswhere I just don't remember seeing it if you did :/

Sparkles how's it going?Almost there for you eh?How r u feeling?have you decorated a nursery or a corner of you room? Hows that whole thing going? What about Kyrah does she know she's getting a little bro? lol I bet she'll make a great big sis Smile/happy

Sky what about you?How r u feeling?Back to school soon?

Come on everyone,lets try n keep this thread lively and updated this year.I want to know everythin you are preppared to tell! Smile/happy

hugs!

Oh as for Georgi,she is obviously having trouble posting from her phone so she's just going to text me if something happens labour wise before she gets online at home.I will be happy to pass on messages to her for those of you who don't have her on FB and of course will keep you updated with her status! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21217
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  galaxy Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks Holi. The lastest is that I was signed off sick until I can take mat leave but becasue I have had a fair bit of sickness, they stoppped my pay and told me like 4 days after. I was really pissed off finding out just weeks before christmas plus I was convinced that my boss did that on purpose. The letter to inform me was written the same day as she spoke to me on the phone and she didn't even have the courtesy to tell me to expect the letter in the post. I'm sure she has enjoyed making life difficult for me and I expressed this to HR. They have given me the opportunity to take it further and meet with them but in all honesty I don't think I could cope with the stress of it all. It was getting me all wound up and I was feeling very sick again and vomiting. Things have calmed down and I'm feeling better with just a bit of acid reflux and breathlessness. This pregnancy hasn't been great but much better than last time and I'm sure it's down to the acupuncture. Have my glucose tolerance next week and growth scans at some point. Getting very excited now Smile/happy
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19596
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  skyllar Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:28 pm

I have been so busy that I have been MIA for a while. But, school started yesterday and we are starting to get back in the swing of things. My brother visited before Christmas, I had to correct finals and calculate final grades and then we flew to the East coast t o celebrate Christmas with the ILs. So, it was a busy time...

I am feeling okay I guess. Still nauseous (but no vomiting, sorry, TMI) so I have lost 11 pounds so far. It's starting to make me a little bit nervous now. But, I am eating only very healthy stuff cause that's what sounds appealing. I am still nursing Kian. I still have some milk and it really hurts these days; my boobs are really sore. But, I am feeling fine generally!! Smile/happy I am often tired in the afternoon and always seem to be cold.

I have my first doc's appointment next Tuesday morning. I am excited, but also nervous. I haven't hear the heart beat with this little one and I don't feel any kicks/movement yet. So, I am a little bit nervous that everything is fine and healthy.

How is everybody else doing? I promise I will around more often!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 20974

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 am

Sparkles how's it going?Almost there for you eh?How r u feeling?have you decorated a nursery or a corner of you room? Hows that whole thing going? What about Kyrah does she know she's getting a little bro? I bet she'll make a great big sis

hey all hope everyone is well

well i am doing great thanks for asking. i am feeling good, nausea is starting to come back a little when tired, but not too bad. My SIL just had a baby, he is gorgeous so i am an Aunty for the first time and its Kyrah's first cousin, she lovbes him. i think she will be a great big sister, she just kisses him all the time ( her cousin) and pretends to rock her dolls etc. im sure she will go through some jealousy but she will be a great help. She knows there is a baby in my tummy, but now i think she is a little confused due to her baby cousin lol

I have my glucose test soon, then at 32 weeks my scan to see if placenta has movd, i have a positive feeling it has. This pregnancy has flown!!! only 3 months to go yay, cant wait. i will have to update belly pics when i get a chacne
xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19476
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 Empty update from Georgi

Post  pringle Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey Mandy just keeping you updated I got a phone call today from the hospital the consultant will see me on Monday 2 set date for induction i'm really hoping they can fit me in that weekend :-D jst have 2 wait and see. X

I am keeping my fingers crossed for her

pringle

Number of posts : 35
Loyalty Rating : 16888
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 am

HELLO ladies!!!!!!!! OMG!! we have got internet at home Smile/happy YAY!!! just in time aswell. I have missed you 'ALL' so much.

Thanks to Holi and Pringle for keeping everyone updated on my progress Kiss

So I'm almost at the end of this journey girls and I am so excited, I don't feel nervous at all and I am still very much pushing for a natural delivery. As Pringle said I have got an appointment on Monday with the consultant (again) to check whether my cervix is favourable and arrange a date for an induction...I am tempted to ask them to give me a membrane sweep but I have heard this can be painful?? I would rather suffer slightly than go too far over and end up with an elective c-section so anything I can do to promote a natural spontaneous labour I will try it!! If they won't do it on Monday then I have been advised by my midwife to ask on Tuesday (my midwife appointment) and they can schedual one in for that weekend...of course I hope I don't get that far but you never know!!

I have been taking EPO and drinking RLT since week 34, I upped the dosage at 36 weeks and again at 38 I am now taking 3000mg of EPO a day and drinking up to 6 cups of RLT a day Smile/happy (bit sick of it I can tell you!! lol) I am now also inserting 2 EPO capsules up my woo hoo (to encourage it to soften) lol evenings and mornings I started this last night and I must admit that I had a very restless night, I can't see that the EPO would work that fast but I was definately having proper although mild contractions...they would wake me up and they did seem pretty regular.....today I have a constant slight lower back ache and keep getting strong BH's but nothing really convincing...I have had 3 BM's today though so something MUST surely be happening...?

How are you all?? I have been able to check Facebook here and there over the last couple of weeks on my phone but my phone is not really an internet phone so it's not been an easy task at all and I can only respond/message friends that have recently updated their status as I then have the name to click so if I haven't spoken to you on Facebook it's simply that you probably haven't been all that active on there.

Tiff - I see that you are testing on my due date.......how exciting!!!!!! Smile/happy Have you had any symptoms?? I haven't checked in else where yet so for all I know you may have posted else where.

It's so good to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21270

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:29 am

Georgi, I didn't think that my sweeps were all that bad. I would describe it as period pain like but having said that, I was only 1 cm and the internal os was closed meaning they couldn't do it properly anyway. She ended up doing a modified sweep where she masaged the cervix at two o'clock position. I would definitely get oen done if you can, it's got to be the safer option. Fingers crossed for you! I know what it feels to want a natural birth so much so I am really rooting for those hoping for vbacs. xxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 am

yey for you being back G! I will be interesting to hear how your cervix is doing from the EPO at your appointment,hopefully it will have softened it and ripened it,maybe even strated to efface if not dialate.That would be great!I a so excited for you,but once again overcome by a big sadness that I can't be near you during this time.I would have loved so much to be able to go shopping with you,go to appointments (if Rich couldnt make them) helped you move.Rubbed your back,been the first (beside family ) to be there when she is born.Maybe even take care of Theo.All the things that besties do! lol Anyway,enough of my self pity whining.It's the way it is!LOL

I am just so excited for you and can't wait to meet your little girl if only in pictures.!Trying so hard to get over to europe in June and then of course,we'll have to meet up! big hugs my sweety! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Georgi you are so close. I feel like anytime now there will be a FB post saying it has begun. Perfect timing for the internet to be back up.

I am going in today for a sonogram because I haven't had any symptoms since sunday and I don't feel pregnant anymore. So I think between that and my last sonogram being behind the doc wanted me in there to get a look and see. Wish me luck hopefully there isn't anything wrong and I'm just being my usual paranoid self but i didn't want to wait through the weekend wondering.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17730
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Hey Chris,I hope you are wrong hunny!Please let us know! Georgi!I am keeping an eye on you! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Well I have a pile of laundry to fold but it can wait. I can do that while I-man runs around but he insists on typing on the laptop and his naptime is almost over so I must take advantage of the time I have.

Georgi - Welcome back you are so close and I really do think time with the second one just flies by.

Chris - I hope your sonogram shows good things for you. I am sure you are on pins and needles.

How is everyone else feeling? AFM I am also due for my second round of glucose and bloodwork so I will probably try and get that done this weekend. I cannot believe I am already to appts. every 2 weeks but there is part of me that hates it because I either have to drop my little guy off with someone and then it is only a 15 minute appt or I have to try and take him with me which can be just as bad. I just recently started not sleeping well just either really lightly or just with crazy dreams so I think this little baby is in a growth spurt. And kicks and movements are huge. As I get closer I am starting to get more and more nervous about my doctor wanting to induce me. By no means do I want to have an even bigger baby or be forced into a c-section because of size but I want to be able to walk into the hospital in labor. So I am starting to research what I can do to prep my body as much as I can. I also keep telling this baby that it must come out when it hits 10 lbs. Uh oh I hear my little guy so I guess that is all for now. I will definitely try to check in here more often and see how everyone is doing.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17893
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 pm

No worries guys. Heartbeat was strong, arms and legs were flailing. I measured two days ahead of the last measurement they gave me so thats good. So I guess I'm just feeling better forthe time being, hopefully it continues. On the plus side since I've felt better I put on a few punds so I'm up to 84.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm

woooo!Thank goodness! It just goes to show you don't have to 'feel' pregnant.I know I didn't with my son.I was unconvinced that I was!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Oo Oo Oo!!! nice to see it so active in here!

Chris - So glad that everything is more than alright with bubs....!! What is your EDD now hun??

Mommabear - How lovely to hear from you, time certainly does fly the 2nd time around I can hardly believe I am 98% pregnant LOL!!! I think you are very wise to look into thing's now with plently of time to go....I have been doing everything I can this time around to encourage baby to be in an 'ideal' head down position, I feel so strong about the hospital allowing me to birth naturally instead of just arranging an elective c-section, thankfully they are on my side and so long as my cervix is favourable on Monday they will set an induction date which again is something I ideally wanted to avoid but I would much rather be induced slowly than be cut open without even being given a chance of labouring! It's amazing that you are nearly 30 weeks already!!

Holi - You are such a darling....you will be with me in mind and spirit Wink I genuinely wish you did live closer I wouldn't hesitate at all asking you to be my birthing partner.....you are the only person in this world that understands the importance of positive thinking/visualisation for me!! I have read my Hypno-birthing book back to back!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

galaxy wrote:Georgi, I didn't think that my sweeps were all that bad. I would describe it as period pain like but having said that, I was only 1 cm and the internal os was closed meaning they couldn't do it properly anyway. She ended up doing a modified sweep where she masaged the cervix at two o'clock position. I would definitely get oen done if you can, it's got to be the safer option. Fingers crossed for you! I know what it feels to want a natural birth so much so I am really rooting for those hoping for vbacs. xxx

and thank you Emma for your explanation of what a sweep is like!! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Wow, this thread has gotten busy today! Yay!!! Smile/happy So exciting to read about everybody.

Georgi -- welcome back! It's so nice to have you back! Cannot believe that baby girl can be here any day now! Really hoping that you get the birth you wanted to have.

Chris -- so glad to hear that there was a strong heart beat and everything is fine.

Mommabear -- wow, can't believe how far along you are - time seems to fly.

AFM, not much new. Dying to go to my first appointment Tuesday to finally hear the heartbeat to know that everything is okay. I am really getting nervous... We still haven't told anybody yet and nobody has asked. Somebody at my work actually noticed that I lost a bunch of weight (I have lost 13 pounds so far) - but nobody has noticed my teeny tiny little bump, lol. Well, if everything goes alright next Tuesday we will start telling people. Can't wait.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 20974

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Hi all
YAY Chris, i am so happy everything is just fine xo

Momma bear- good luck with glucose test, mine is soon too actually.

Georgi- wow sooo close, i had a sweep done at 2cm and at 4cm ( before i went into labour) and i really didnt think they hurt a little uncomfortable, but thats about it. Good luck i soo hope youcan have a VBAC ( i actually dont know ehat that is short for hehehe)

Nicki- good luck at your appointment, hope you start to feel better soon and can put some weight on xo

Galaxy- how are you feeling hun ?

Well i am doing good, my little man kicks the hell out of me lol, i can see his limbs dragging and of course feel them, i laugh at my stomach all the time, little egg shapes moving around. he also gets the hiccups alot, which i feel down low so i think his head is down ?? His kicks etc actually make me lose my breathe and hurt, but i love it

I am really hanging out to find out if i still have placenta previa now as my friends SIL had to have an Emergency C lst night at 36 weeks due to placenta dying and tearing off wall and they couldnt stop her bleeding ( i ams till to hear update- baby in intestive care on oxegyn but should be fine) so has kinda got me a little anxious as these are also the worst case for previa BUT i am sure everything will be fine and that my placenta has moved off cervix. galaxy when do you have your next scan to fid out if yours has moved?? Mines not till 32 weeks, but not far away.

Well best be going
take care all
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19476
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:27 am

You look fab in your pregnancy pics Sparkles. I have re-planned my glucose test for Monday I have growth scans coming up and a placental localisation so lots of opoprtunities to see baby. I still have my heart set on a vbac (vaginal birth after caesarean) but I got really upset yesterday as my friend posted pics of her daughter's still born baby on facebook. I shouldn't have looked but did. It was the result of a traumatic birth and I keep thinking am I doing the right thing. Is part of me feeling so stubborn about where I give birth because of the comments my sil amd mil have made about me having a c-section? I do really want a low key birth so it's great that they have the midwife led unit in the hospital so it's just a doors width away from the high tech unti but I want my baby to be safe at the same time. I make the worst patient and I fear that I won't relax properly on the high tech bit and that it would interfere with the labour. On the other hand, I have this gut feeling I won't go over 40 weeks this time, have no idea why I feel that but if I have this baby earlier, there is every chance it would be smaller. Molly was 10lb 11oz and her head circumferance was above the 95th centile. I know loads of people have big babies with no problems but I am scared. My sil had a 9lb 12oz baby with no tears and her and her mother just keep going on about it. DH thinks he wasn't that weight as he didn't look it and wouldn't be surprised if they just said that to upset me (that's what they are like)! They go on about it all the time and whenever Molly's weight is mentioned they say it doesn't count as she wasn't pushed out! It's stupid and childish but it gets to me. Anyway, my consultant was lovely and I'm seeing him towards the end of the pregnancy as Molly didn't measure big until I got to the late stages. I am continuing with my acu and she will help me toward the end to get the baby in a good position and induce labour so I don't go over and I will go crazy with the epo and rlt and bouncing on the birth ball but having said this, I now have to keep fingers crossed that the placenta moves!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 am

Georgi wrote:

Holi - You are such a darling....you will be with me in mind and spirit Wink I genuinely wish you did live closer I wouldn't hesitate at all asking you to be my birthing partner.....you are the only person in this world that understands the importance of positive thinking/visualisation for me!! I have read my Hypno-birthing book back to back!!

<3 <3 <3
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Galaxy- I just wanted to say that even if your SIL's baby was 9lbs 12oz, your baby was still a whole pound bigger and that 1 lb makes a huge difference. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Your SIL was obviously born to birth babies if she could pop an almost 10 lb baby out with no tears. My MIL always tells me about their side of the family who have like 10-11 pound babies just fine. One cousin was even my size( she is 6 inches taller and about 35 lbs heavier than me and it was her 4th kid)and she didn't have to have a csection. I just remind my MIL that first the csection was not a choice, I was not asked there was no option at that point and 2nd I tend to go with what a doctor says. There are lots of bragging rights over having babies vaginally because csections "are easier", which is weird because alot of women that have csections go through hours and hours of labor and pushing then have to deal with the csection. Well this time around I will be taking the easy way out, I talked to a bradley midwife and she said they would even suggest a csection(crazy right). You want to know why? because my shoes size(2 anda half), they said women with under a size 5 shoes almost always have to have a csection and with my past pregnancy they wouldn't touch me. I think planning on a vbac is great and for many people it is doable it depends on why you had a csection the first time. And if you do end up with another csection and your SIL or MIL says anything just tell them "sorry I guess my vagina isn't as big as yours" lol Sorry if that offended anyone.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:33 pm

To answer Sparkles question: VBAC stands for Vaginal Birth after Cesarian. Smile/happy

I can't wait to join you gals here. I SWEAR I am pregnant, but am waiting until I am closer to the due date for AF just to be sure the hormones are strong, because I don't have money to waste on an additional test if I test too early.

Skyllar- I am sure that tuesday will go well, and it will be exciting for you to formally announce your pregnancy!

Galaxy- I can't believe it, you hit the 30 week mark, not long now at all!

Georgi- Any day now! YAY! Praying for you to have the VBAC you want!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20775
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Please don't say anything on facebook because I don't want to announce it to everyone until I am 3 months along but.......

I GOT MY BFP this morning!!!

So looks like I can officially join you ladies here. I am due on September 19th, which is funny because 19 seems to be a lucky number in my husband's family.

DH's birthday is 4/19, DSS's birthday is 7/19, DH's brother is 11/19, and his Dad's birthday is 3/19. LM was due 4/19 but I had her 10 days early, so she is the 9th!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20775
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS HUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you! that's amazing that it happen that quick! xxxx. babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust jump jump jump jump jump CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan Grouphug Grouphug
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Congrats, Tiff!! Smile/happy That is fantastic NEWS!!! lol
Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

jump

p.s. Could you send some of that baby dust over here??? Tongue Hoping to join you ladies here soon!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19680
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Congrats Tiff!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22581
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next