Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Helen Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm

I hope they speed up hun ... try lots of walking up and down the estairs or up and down the street xx
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17629
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Georgi Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Ok so for the last couple of hours I have had contractions on average 4-6 mins apart with the odd one here and there closer to 10 minutes, they are still bearable with the occasional one that really hurts. I don't think we are gunna see little Miss Bliha tonight but hopefully during the night thing's don't come to a complete standstill. I will be back on in the morning to update (probably after my MW appointment) otherwise I will be texting Pringle who has kindly offered to update the forum for me. Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21336
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

ooooh Georgi- I hope your at the hospital now, yay im so excited for you!!!!!!! I was in slow labour for 5 days and the last two days i had weird contractions, 3-4 mins then 10-20 mins apart but it was getting closer for me, they said when mine were every 3 mins apart which after a sweep they were!!! HOWEVER... when my mum was pregnant with either my brother or i she was having contractions all day but didnt go up to the hospital as they were like 3 mins then 7 mins so she was waiting for them to become consistent, by the time she finally went to hospital she had bubs within 30 mins, so everyone is different, go when yout hink. xoxo good luck babe
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19542
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Hope your babe comes soon hon!!! Smile/happy Can't wait to see hear the news and see pics!!! Go Georgi!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19746
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 am

Just thought would pop in to see if there was an update but there isn't ... hope that means she is in full labour now and baby girl is on her way !!!!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17629

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 am

There is an update hun.I maDE A Georgi update thread just under this one...go look lol
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21283

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 Empty georgi update

Post  pringle Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

hi ladies just got back from jakes birthday party and whilst I was there has this text from Cleo,

Time: 10.40am uk

Ok we're on our way to L&D i'm 3cm very thin, extre,ely intense strong contractions since 1am lost my plug so hoping I see my baby girl today

pringle

Number of posts : 35
Loyalty Rating : 16954
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 am

lol,I got it too P,I made a Georgi thread just under this one! Smile/happy hapy bday Jake! x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh my word. Nausea and EXTREME fatigue has officially set in for me today. My face has about 5 huge spots on it as well. I didn't have much trouble with acne when I was pregnant with LM.

I really didn't think I was going to make it while I was doing dishes this evening. I so very nearly threw up in the sink.

I hope this is a good sign that everything is healthy.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20841
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

Hope all you ladies are well, AFM, I am still in limbo and don't know what is going on, which is frustrating. Cry
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Lindzee. I'm so sorry about not having the answers you need right now. I will be praying that all goes well. Early pregnancy is a super nerve wracking time.

Hugs!

xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 am

Thanks Tiff, I really appreciate your kind words. And you are so right, it is a super stressful time. Hope you are doing well. xoxoxo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 am

OMG- I have no idea how I kept my cool this morning. I made my first doctors appointment about 3 weeks ago. Told DH the date and everything. Then this morning I tell him that tomorrow is the big day, ultrasound will tell all. He informs me that he has a meeting which could result in a pretty major job for him. He has an old beat up 2 seater truck that is a stick shift so of course I can't drive it. He tells me he needs to take our new car, because he needs to make a good impression. Fair enough. I remained perfectly calm and explained that my first appointment and early ultrasound is really important to me, that I need to go for my peace of mind. He told me that I would have to reschedule that he is not giving up the car. He was completely selfish and did not care one bit that I had made this appointment AND TOLD HIM THE EXACT DATE AND TIME before he ever set up this job meeting thing. What the heck? I was livid. I mean, 3 days ago we were even talking about how he was fine with watching the baby for me while I went to the appointment. He didn't even realize until I brought it up today that there was a scheduling conflict with that interview.

Luckily before things could escalate, he checked his email and the company needed to reschedule the appointment. THANK GOD. I really don't think I would have spoken to him for a LONG TIME if he hadn't come up with a solution for tomorrow. I know he is under a tremendous amount of stress working long hours for crap pay, and doing school 60-100 hours per week on top of that. But come on. How hard is it to put a doctors appointment in his I-Phone?

Anyway I feel like I have the upper hand now because he threw a complete MANtrum (a tantrum thrown by a man) and he looks like a moron now.

Why are guys such butt heads sometimes?

Anyway, so ya, tomorrow, 10 a.m. my first doctors appointment and early ultrasound. I'm a nervous wreck of course.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am

awww Sorry hubby was an ass hun!It happens I guess,thanks goodness it blew over and didn't escalate especially now you need to be keeping nice and calm.I am so excited for you tommorow! lol Everything is gonna be just fine I am sure! hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:51 am

Tiff -- sorry DH was behaving like that. No fun! Glad it got resolved though and you get to go to your appointment tomorrow. How exciting! Keep us posted.

Lindzee -- Hoping you get some nice results and numbers from the test today(?). Keep us posted.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry for complaining ladies. I don't want to bring a negative tone to the thread. But good gosh I was annoyed this morning. Haven't heard a thing off DH today either, usually he at least calls to apologize. Cry

I am really nauseous today. It varies between starving and nauseous. I'm trying not to let myself get too but sometimes I just REALLY don't feel like eating.

I am so scared for tomorrow. Trying to think positively.

xxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Good luck to you tomorrow Tiff. Smile/happy I am sure everything will be just fine! [I think the sickness is a good sign]

But I hear you, I am a nervous wreck as well because I will find out my beta numbers tomorrow from my blood work today. I am really scared they won't have gone up. Cry Let's both try and stay as positive as we can.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:33 am

Good luck lindzee and tiff. I hope results are good for both. I also have my 12 week scan today as well as the other testing. Kind of nervous here too. I might be able to post a pic but not sure, might br on fb. Our computer is out for repair so whatever I do will have to be from my phone. Which is also why I haven't been posting too much.
Tiff sorry about your husband but in the end it worked out. I still don't have a sitter for Thursday but I go out for girls dinner once everh six months and dh plays basketball twice a week so guess who is going out Thursday if we don't find a sitter. I mean I never have anything scheduled so is one thing too much for him to remember and why is it me who has to find a sitter when my plans were scheduled before his. On top of it he gives me 3 days notice. Men.....
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17796
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Well I went to my appointment this morning. I will start off by saying that my doctor is fantastic. He is very sweet, bedside manner is spectacular. Joked and laughed with me, and was very caring and attentive. I am so happy my friend told me about him. His office has a great system, he has a doorbell he rings when he needs the nurse to come in. There is a button system, you push the green button when you are ready for the doctor to come in, if you were changing or something. He has a separate ultrasound room, and he said he loves ultrasounds because they are very important in diagnosing fetal conditions and abnormalities, and he said that he will be doing and ultrasound regularly at my visits.

As far as the results of my appointment, the news is very neutral, I'm afraid. Not good, not bad. It's still early, and he did an ultrasound from the outside, not a vaginal. He could see what he described as an indistinct yolk sack. He said for just a few seconds he thought he made out the fetal pole, but he wasn't certain. He was very behind and backed up with his patients and didn't have time to do an additional vaginal ultrasound, so he scheduled me for another ultrasound in 2 weeks time. He told me that everything is exactly the right size for how far a long I am, it is just very early to see anything from an exterior ultrasound. He normally would have asked a patient to come back in 4 weeks, but given my history with my partial molar miscarriage, he knew I would be terrified and anxious. He is a sweet man. Gave me a hug even, and said he was 95 percent sure that everything is okay. So it will be two weeks of complete hell for me I'm afraid in waiting it out until my next appointment Cry

Here is the picture he gave me at least. It's not much, but you can see that there is a pregnancy.
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 5 6weeks2days

I feel pretty numb right now. Haven't cried or anything, because to be honest he seemed rather confident that all was okay, it was just early on. It was unfortunate he didn't have the time to do the vaginal ultrasound, he said he was incredibly sure he would have seen a fetal pole on a vaginal, and tried to reassure me. So it is just a waiting game now, I guess.

Lindzee- Any news on your end honey??
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Tiff, I'm sorry he couldn't give you definite reassurance but I think that's normal at this stage. When I had my early scan with Molly, I was 6w 6d along and they couldn't see her trans abdominally but could trans vaginally so maybe if he had have done that, you would have seen something. It's gonna be a hard two weeks but we are here for support. You are in my prayers, along with Lindzee.

Any news Lindzee?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19662

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:29 pm

aww Tiff hun, this also happened to me, they couldnt see baby in normal ultrasound but bubs was there when they did transvaginal, i hope this two weeks goes fast for you xoxo i hate the waiting game, beginning of pregnancy is so scary. Good sign you arre still nauses xo

Thinking of you Lindzee
godluck Chris xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19542
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Tiff, I'm sure everything is fine. I hate the waiting game and it sounds like your doc will give you and ultrasound anytime you need some reassurance.

My sono and fetal nucal testing went fine. They said sono was good but they wait for blood results but the sono being clean is a good sign. I put a few pics on fb. I'm still having some mild cramping with ligament type pains, the doctor said a) your size, b)your scar tissue, c)your body isn't built for babies. Hmmmm. They do check my ovaries every sonogram just because that's where I feel pain and cramping(sides). Nothing there. The baby was moving like crazy, the lady complained it wouldn't be still, but geez I wouldn't like being squished with that stick, they press hard it hurts me. I still feel fine my morning sickness really never came back after week 8. Not that it was ever bad.

Sparkles how was your morning sickness different w girl than boy? Now its my guessing game to what I will have. Do we have a thread on pregnancy differences, cravings and such with boys vs girls?
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17796
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks for asking about me girls.

Unfortunately the news isn't good. My beta levels went from 50 to 52 and they are worried about an ectopic pregnancy, so I am going for an u/s on Thursday to rule that out.

I feel kind of numb, not really sure, but doing okay. As okay as I can be. Very disappointed and disheartened though.

I have an appt with my dr. after the u/s and then we will discuss what to do next.

I am sure things will be just fine Tiff, try and hang in there!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Tiff -- I am so sorry to hear that your doc did not have time to do a vaginal u/s for you. Weird that he wouldn't do that knowing how early you are. Since it is this early, I am sure he would have seen something by vaginal u/s. I am sure everything is great. I am soo sorry though that you have to wait for two more weeks for another u/s. Stay positive hun, you could totally see the beginnings of a pregnancy in your u/s pic. Thinking of you and hoping those two weeks pass really fast.

Chris -- I am glad that everything went fine at your appointment. I saw the u/s pics on FB - so cute! I am with you in the guessing game about having boy/girl and comparing my two pregnancies, lol.

Lindzee -- I am so sorry to read that your numbers did not go up. (((Lindzee))). Big hugs coming your way!!! That is so disheartening.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:33 pm

OMG- Lindzee I'm so sorry you are going through this honey. I hope you get some much needed answers soon. I pray and hope that maybe you just aren't as far a long as you thought you were, and that it will all be okay. Please keep us posted, and just know that we are ALL here for you. Hugs. ((((Lindzee))))

Thanks girls for the encouragement. I am very disappointed that he wouldn't do the vaginal ultrasound for me, but I'm glad that he was confident that all was well. My symptoms are still very strong, and I am hoping and praying that everything will be okay in two weeks time.

I'm so exhausted. I forgot how tired you get in the first trimester. SO tuckered out. I did all the grocery shopping today, and I feel like I could just drop into bed right now at 7:30 pm and be out like a light.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I am thinking more positively than I was this morning. I desperately want this baby, and I know it really is too early. Doctor said his machine isn't programmed to see anything sooner than 6 weeks 3 days into a pregnancy from the exterior, so he said it's nothing to stress about. Thank God he booked me in in two weeks time.

So grateful for all of you. Don't know what I would do without you all.

xxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next