Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Georgi Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 am

Hiya girls Smile/happy The nursery is looking fab Sparkles!! Love the theme as it's exactly the theme I would do if Theo had his own room.

Tiff - I am so so very pleased everything is ok, I must confess I did see that all was well the other day but our computer literally kept crashing as soon as I attempted to write a post.

I hope everyone is well, time is just flying by can't believe for most of you, you will be holding your babies in your arms in a matter of weeks. I see some of you are already shock talking about whether baby#2 will be your last or not I personally don't want to rule out having anymore children BUT I'm the first to admit 2 under 2 is bloody hard work and if we were to have another baby someday I would want both Theo and Klara to be at school. Hubby is 100% sure though that he's happy with just the 2 and I can see his point with 2 we can control one child each lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21270
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 11 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 am

Sparkles- The nursery looks adorable. I LOVE the theme! Jungle is my favorite, I just love things that remind me of being tropical and warm Smile/happy

Ok so I officially had my first gender related dream last night. Actually I had a similar dream twice, and both times the baby was a girl and looked exactly the same! SO maybe it's another girl. I would love that.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20775
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Tiff - I a so glad everything is ok. I cannot imagine how scary that was to go through. I can feel it when I lift Isaac for anything especially at this stage so I think you have the right idea with keeping things to the floor.

Chris - Congratulations on your little girl!!! That is a great u/s she was certainly not shy.

Sparkles - I love the nursery. It looks great.

Galaxy - I have been getting the same thing with a really hard stomach recently. I don't remember ever feeling it with Isaac and I honestly have no idea what a braxton hicks feels like either because I don't remember ever really feeling those either. But little one is still wiggling around so I figure it is just part of the process.

I have graduated to weekly appointments after my appointment in two weeks. And she said she will check my cervix then as well as decide whether she wants one last u/s to make sure the fibroid is stable. Oh and I know it is absolutely silly but when they were measuring my belly she said...you are measuring pretty good so far but the baby won't start to really put on the pound until now. It was just the way she said it that I have a feeling she wasn't telling me everything. Plus I am inching closer to that 200lb mark which makes me nervous that baby #2 will be just as big. I am not worried about having to lose the weight as much as I am having a huge baby I cannot deliver. But the baby will be what the baby will be right?
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17893
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Sparkles the nursery is GORGEOUS! I have the same gloworm and leapfrog frog,baby will love them! Can't wait to meet little man! lol

Mommabear.please try not to stress too much about big babies.My midwife delivered litteraly over 2,00o babies (home birth) NOT c section,she regulalry see's 9-11lb babies born with NO intervention neccessary.It's the Dr's that freak out if a baby is over 9lbs,not nature.Pleasse try and keep that in mind.Your body can do it's job just fine! big hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21217

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 pm

hi all
well had my midwife ap today and all is looking great. Blood pressure is perfect, baby is head down ( not in my pelvis yet apparantly) he is measuring a week and half behind, but Kyrah always did too. She said i have no worries about having a natural birth, placenta is far away enough yay !!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19476
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks Angel. I know I can since I already have I am just afraid that medically they won't let me. But here is to positive thinking.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 am

Mommabear, I totally understand how you feel. They are telling me that my baby is within normal limits at the moment but A. They don't start to lay down the fat until now B. Normal limits, they say is up to 9lb 15oz and C. The head and femur are measuring about 98th percentile so it's scary that baby might fill out to match those measurements. It makes me feel like crap when people say 'but women manage to push out 10lb + babies with no intervention' becasue they weren't in the room when a highly experienced consultant ob told me the complications that can occur and the injuries that can happen to both my baby and me. I am just trying to stay open minded at the moment as I know the excess fluid could put me into labour slightly early. The problem will come if and when I need to be induced becasue of the risk of the scar rupturing. Have they talked about inducing you early or anything? Would that put your mind at rest?
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19596
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 am

At the very beginning she did say that she knew I could naturally deliver a 10 lb baby but she didn't want to know if I could deliver a 11 lb (since second babies tend to be bigger). So at first I did feel better because I did tear pretty badly. But I really don't want to be induced either. Isaac was about a week overdue but technically babies are not due at 40 weeks but at 41 (I really like the Bradley Method) so then he wasn't overdue. When I asked her what the latest time was that she would induce she said the earliest she could induce was 39 weeks. I was trying to make sure I have some type of coverage for Isaac since my mom is four hours away from me and it will take her time to get here. I think what it comes down to is just relaxing and letting things happen as they will. So I am going to focus on having coverage for Isaac and just see how things progress. I figure I can always worry more when I get closer.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:37 am

MommaBear, I'm guessing issac was a big baby??? Audrey was 9 lbs 9.5 oz @ 40 + 3 days and I had a traumatic delivery w/vaccum and forceps + episiotomy and tear. With Jasper I went for a long walk a few days before he came and that was at 38 weeks. I really didn't want to be induced, my OB was going to figure things out at my next appointment which was 2 days after he was born, so I never got to that appointment. He wasnt going to let me get to 40 weeks though. Jasper was 8 lbs 14 oz at 38 weeks, so he would of been much bigger then Audrey at 40 weeks, so thankgoodness I had him early. Hopefully they can figure something out for you!!

Sparkles, love the nursery!!! We weren't able to do one for Jasper, because we currently don't have the room, but after I come back from visiting my family this summer, we should have our bedroom moved downstairs, so that Jasper and Audrey have their own room.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 19984
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 pm

I am spotting again. Not happy about it either Cry
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 pm

I am sure you are bound to spot on and off as you heal sweety also blood will come through the cervix in little amounts as it has gathered on top of it,it acts like a filter and takes a while usually.Is it red blood or brown?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:14 pm

It is very small. Almost like a sliver of rust colored blood in normal CM.

Sorry if that is TMI. It's not like I wipe and all the CM is blood. I guess the bleed in there that is already in existence either has to reabsorb or come out. I just hate seeing any amount of red when I wipe, it terrifies me. I have another doctors appointment on tuesday, march 9th, so hopefully if I take it easy and don't see any more blood all will be well. I still feel starving and nauseous, and I can tell my belly is growing. I will call my doctors on monday just to see what he recommends, but I am hoping it's just the blood that was already there coming out. I haven't noticed heavy or increased bleeding at all, it's the same amount as last time.

I WILL keep this baby in. Against all odds right? I know there are a lot more things that could go wrong in a pregnancy. Trying to stay positive, I want to enjoy this pregnancy, as it is my last baby.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 am

Sounds fine hun.If it's rust coloured it's for sure just old blood,remember when you bleed INSIDE (which you did) it's not like an outside flow of blood.It stays there in small amounts for ages,sometimes reabsorbed,some gets our through the cervix,as the days go on,IF you see more blood it will most likely just get darker in colour as its older blood of course. I think it's just residual.I am sorry it must be so scary for you,but from an outsider point of view,based on pased storied and stuff I have heard about/read its completely normal for thete to be some left over blood for a good few days! As long as it's not bright red,abundent and/or accompnaied by cramping then I really think you are just fine.Obvisouly don't overexert yourself so that you aren't stretching your uteruse and moving it all the time hence making it harder for the placenta to reattatch itself or to heal,but even then,you are not that far along that your external movements will be really affecting your womb yet.Either way,try and take it easy with the lifting etc...

Big hugs hunny,everything will be just fine,your symtoms are strong and your little bubs is growing well! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:53 pm

....on this note can I just add at 5.3wks PP I am still seeing what can only described as the end of a period so it's totally true that anykind of bleed from down below can go on for some time even though it's 'old' blood. Your attitude is fantastic Tiff you just stay as focused as you are and remain positive....all will be well have faith!! x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21270

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 pm

You sure will Tiff!!! everything will be fine oxox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19476
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Wow, a lot has happened - am trying to catch up.

Galaxy -- I hope you are doing fine. The hardening of your belly does sound like contractions (maybe BHs?).

Chris -- Congrats on your baby girl!!!! What a cute u/s picture.

Mommabear -- wow, 35 weeks! You are going to have your little one so soon!!

Sparkles -- Glad everything went great at your appointment! Wow, the nursery looks fabulous! Love it!!!

Tiff -- First off, what a great u/s pic! Looking adorable, your little peanut. I am so sorry that the bleeding has started again. But I am sure everything will be fine and your body still just needs to get rid of that blood. Keeping you in my thoughts!!

I have been as always super busy but have a week off as it is Spring Break. Kian and DH could feel baby kick for the first time yesterday (always hard to feel since I have placenta anterior again) and it was very special. Since then Kian keeps saying hi and bye to the baby and gives him little kisses on my belly. So cute! Kian and I also organized baby clothes yesterday (sorting them by size etc) and he was such a big help and so excited to do this for baby. Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 20974
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Skyllar, have y'all told everyone now?!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20166

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 am

Tiff- I hope everything has settles down again. Only one more day til your appointment so the doctor can reassure you.

Sky-its nice kian is so involved with the his new to be brother. Emy is not too thrilled. She does look at my belly and try to peer in my belly button to find the baby. But when you talk about a baby she insists that "Emy is the baby" and she refuses to say the babys name.

Emy is excited about her birthday. She sings happy birthday to herself all the time. And is always making sure she will have birthday hats and presents in elmo wrapping paper. Other than that we are good, except my tooth I just had filled still hurts so I have to go back again, I'm afraid I'll need a root canal. We go to the beach in 3 weeks, I'm so ready for a nice tan. Although finding shorts is going to be tough, I have just come to the conclusion I will have to make my own maternity shorts.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17730
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

I forgot to tell you all, I have been feeling the baby nonstop since 16 weeks. I could feel movement about every other day starting at 12 weeks, but since 16 weeks it almost constant. Now in the last week the movements are so strong you can feel them from the outside already. I swear this baby is already hyperactive, I actually am worried out when she gets big and the movements will keep me up at night.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey Chris,I meant to ask you how you're going to Pronounce Elle? Is it going to be like "Elle magazine' Or like Ellie? LOL Either waY I hink it's cool! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm

We would pronounce it like the magazine Elle. But we could very easily end up calling her ellie as a nickname. Not sure if we will use the nickname or not, i guess it depends what becomes easier to say after she is born. We are looking for a middle names though. Not alot goes with Elle. Maybe I should start a thread.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I like May like Elle (Ellie may) lol I wanted to use that for Tia-li's middle name but I caught a bunch of crap from the relatives,I also did for Enola,I thought it was a gorgeous name,but they were talking about 'Enola gay' and how it would sound stupid. I got so annoyed with the name thing.For the longest time I wanted to call her Teela but then hubby had an old neighbour who was called that who was mean or soemthing...honestly...Anyway,we settled on Tia and added the -li to make it less like Teo.

I wanted her middle name to be rose ,but hubby was set on adding the "Sarah' after his gma,there was no negotiating that point even though I think it throws off the balance.The whole name thing is such a hard thing to do these days,so many things into consideration.I personally feel 'Tia-li,Sarah Rose Dixon' is a long name LOL But it is what it is. some other girls names I like include; Maddy,Lilly,Elise (Like Georgis girls middle name,I also think that goes with Elle) Maya,Rosa and Lila. Anyway...I know you will find the perfect name in the end! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

OK,I was doing a little middle name browsing...here are some I came up with.You're right it has to roll off the tongue just so with "Elle' I think I found some that go though.

Elle Alexis (in French it's pronounced Alexee)

Elle Gianna

Elle Tiana

Elle Ilana

Elle Jasmine

Elle Nadine

Elle Ruby

Elle Ophelia

Elle Olivia

Elle Rose

Elle Sophia
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Ruby is my grandmas name and I really wanted to use it in one of my kids names but I wasn't sure if it went with Elle. Do you think it does? Ruby is such a strong name. maybe I'll have to say it alot.

May is what my mom suggested but it makes me think of the beverly hillbillies(EllieMae). Rose isn't bad either my mom suggested that too.I like Lila, if you say it fast together it sounds a bit like elvira.hehe. My DH just shrugs his shoulders at every suggestion. This is why we had names picked a long time ago, after Emy not having a name for 5 days, everytime we heard a name after her we liked we told the other. Once we both liked a name that was it, our next kids was going to have that name no discussion. Unfortunately our girl name had no middle name.

How do you say Ilana?
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 pm

yeah,I like The Mae,I dont care what people think about the hill illy thing,I think it's something that if YOU both like ityou have to shut everyone else opinions out,which can be hard beacuse of course they give it to you anyway.Whenever I say my kids names at dr's office,schools,randoms forms to fill out,I get 'oh thats a nice/unusual/weird name'.I have learned to just smile politely. Rose is one of Tia-li's middle names so I obvioulsy love it as I picked it,lol. Ilana is pronounced "Ill Ahh Na" I think it's lovely. I love picking names.Funny thing,I could always find LOADS for girls but had such a hard time with boys names for my son. LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next