Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

+16
Leeaman
mscherry42
Ginny
Lou Lou
Gutter
BethG
lindzee
Lily*Blossom
MommaBear
chrisb
Georgi
pringle
sparkles
skyllar
galaxy
Angel
20 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  sparkles Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 pm

yes i am struggling for boys names too!!!! but we think we have one....

Elle is pretty sorry i am hopless at picking names and middle names so no help here hehe

I liked the name Brielle if we were having a girl or Kelarni Smile/happy
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19542
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010 - Page 12 Empty Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  Angel Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:52 pm

oh and as for whaTI think of Elle and Ruby going together.... Yeah I do,I mean there are names that fit better,my feeling is that with a short one sylabal name like Elle,the next name (in order to roll nicely off the toungue should be a longer name otherwise you're right it will tend to sound like 2 rolled into one unless one has some up's downs to it and breaks it up and distinguisihes it.Am I reading WAY too much into this? Sorry if I am,I get all caught up in the excitement as if I were naming MY baby LOL!

Elle Sade sounds cool to me,pronounced like the singer (Shah Day) I don't particularly love sade,but I do love the way the names compliment each other.I also was looking at an irish name site and thought Elle sounded good with Finola http://www.babynamesofireland.com/pages/girl-names-d-g.html Anyway...look forward to hearing what you pick Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21283
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 pm

I don't think Elle is an easy name to marry up with a second name so you have quite a task on your hands but you will find the 'right' name and it will just fit Smile/happy Love the name Ruby - this was one of our 'girl' names BUT if you want me to give you a totally honest answer, I don't feel as though it fits quite as well as other names....Ruby Elle works better!!

Elle Marie
Elle Cherise
Elle Catrice
Elle Louise
Elle Blossom
Elle Amari.......just a few from the top of my head.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21336

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks for all the input guys. I might have to seriously start a thread on this and have like a voting poll once I narrow it down . Angel- I agree with the that it might have to be long, especially since our last name is short too. My husband is suddenly pushing for Elle Jai(jay). He was like we can call her LL Cool J as a nickname. Insert my eyes rolling. Georgi- i agree its a hard name to match up. I'm afraid to even contemplate any other names because my husband and I have completely opposite taste in names. I would love Ruby as a first name, its my grandmas and I was super close to her. My husband is very anti it as a first name. If I pushed I could get it as a middle though. Who knows he might come around, ha.

I have to post a pic of my belly. It has gone from looking like nothing to looking like I'm 6 months. No in between stage whatsoever. I am so bad I have not taken any belly pics this time around. I'm already neglecting my poor second child. Cry
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17796
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:19 pm

BTW, I put all the names on a word doc and give them to DH. He sends it back deleting all the ones he doesn't like. Which is basically everything. Sometimes he puts notes. I had London as a middle name and he writes back "What are we movie stars?"
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 pm

LMAO!!! that's very funny Chris Tongue Our friends have 3 boys, Bailey, Jackson and London and occasionally they get comments referring to them being 'movie' stars or it's kindly put as wanna-be's!! there's some real nice people around isn't there!!!

Rich and I could never agree on names it was a nightmare but we got there in the end (as you do!!)
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Elle Elizabeth

Elle Grace

Elle Katherine

Elle Nicole

Elle Collette

Elle Alexis

Elle Renee

Elle Victoria

Elle Celeste

Elle Miranda

Elle Claire

Elle Sienna

Elle Alexandra

Elle Olivia
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20841
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:32 pm

LOOOL,funny!Which ones did he leave Chris?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Oh I like Elle Sienna' ok,listen,...why don't you and DH get together some of them you CAN agree on even if it's a few,then put those in a poll and allow people to add suggestions to the thread as well. Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm

I just remembered a name I LOVED I wanted Theo Janos Cruz but Rich HATED Cruz I thought it was awesome!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Georgi wrote:I just remembered a name I LOVED I wanted Theo Janos Cruz but Rich HATED Cruz I thought it was awesome!!!

Alright Posh! LOOOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm

If I am having a boy, Justin wants the middle name to be Maverick or McQueen. He even mentioned Danger, LORD HELP ME!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 pm

HA HA!!!!! Tongue Rich liked names like Ronnie and Reggie proper gangster names!!!!

Holi Kiss my ass! hehehe!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 pm

For girl names, we had picked out 3

Audrey (Angel Rose as middle names)
Charleigh
Tyleigh

For boy names, we had also picked 3

Jasper (Jacob Randal as middle names)
Sebastien
Thayden

I love the name Elle, Ella Rose would be really pretty Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20050
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Oh I totally agree Ella Rose is VERY pretty but Ella appears to be an ever increasing popular name in the UK and especially themed with Rose....Elle is much more unusual.

I like Thayden....never heard of that before!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

I have put all the names together so DH can look at them tonight. I like Ella rose too, ella is very popular here to. I love charleigh, unfortunately my first serious bf was charlie so for me it would be a bit odd having to say the name all the time, but I love it for a girl.

Tiff your husbands boy names are freakin awesome. I especially like Danger as a middle name. hehe
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:16 pm

We should definitely start a name thread...I need middle name help too but for our boy name. The girl name we have picked and will be our "girl name" until I get a girl.....lol. Just sitting here trying to think of middle names for Elle is hard but I think you are on the right track that it needs to be a longer name. I am almost thinking an old name to compliment it.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17959
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

I really like Elle Elizabeth (Elisabeth) and Elle Grace.

Gutter - I love the name Jasper!!!!! It's cool and unique without trying too hard. Know what I mean?!!

My husband wanted to name Owen:
Linus
Darius
or Jett!!!!!!
I told him I didn't think we were cool enough to pull off a name like Jett!!!!!

Tiff, I think Danger was on my husband's list too! I had a list of over 100 names I would have been happy with and he deleted every name except Owen and Ethan and shortly before Owen was born a friend of ours had a baby and named him Ethan.

Chosing a name was the hardest thing we've ever done!!!! lol!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20232

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Lou Lou -- Hehehe!! We have told some people, still not everybody. We told my work and all my co-workers know. My students I haven't told, but I am sure they can tell by now. Our parents and siblings know (except for my Dad, I don't really talk to him). My grand-Dad doesn't know yet either. Our friends who live here near us, most know. But I haven't said anything on FB, so all my away friends (which are plenty) don't know yet.

Chris -- I love the name Elle. I hope you can decide on a fitting middle name.

We have not even started talking or thinking about names for this little guy. But, we are sure that we will decide on a name earlier this time around (last time, they took Kian to special care nursery after he was born and at this time we hadn't decided on a name, narrowed it down to 3). We are definitely not going to do this again, lol.

I have had my maternity aqua shape up class twice now (it's for an hour Tuesdays and Thursdays) and it is great. A nice workout in the water (aerobics and resistance). It was a little easy for me at first (still working out doing Tae Bo, table tennis, weights), but the teacher helped me to make it more difficult. I am having a blast.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Tiff -- How are you doing? How are you feeling and how is the bleeding? DId you have another dr's appointment?

How is everybody else feeling?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 pm

So has anyone else had an upswing in braxton hicks lately? I don't remember feeling them this much with Isaac. They seem much more intense than I ever felt with Isaac. Did anyone else notice a difference between their first and their second? Other than that I have my first internal exam on Wednesday to check my cervix etc. so I am curious to see what she says.

My family is coming down next weekend so I will finally have a real countertop and the kitchen could finally be all finished. And I heard from the outdoor shed people. After all of our snow I will finally have storage so I can clear out the nursery and get organized. I have been feeling the nesting urge and now that I know I will have room I am so excited. They should be delivering it on Tuesday so we will have help loading it up too. I think that is all that is going on here.

How is everyone else feeling?
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:27 am

Goodness, this forum is like waiting for a bus. There is nothing for ages then it all comes at once, I feel I have missed a lot again. I keep going through the posts and then can't rememeber who said what :s

MommaBear, I have been told they are stronger second time around and mine are really strong and set off by the slightest bit of exertion. How was the internal, did they say if you are dilated at all? I am so uncomfortable this morning, baby's bottom is stuck right out, I can almost feel his buttocks and my sides feel so stretched and tight. I feel nauseous again and just so tired. Apparently baby is 3/5 engaged (ie 2/5 engaged and 3/5 palpable) think some places they write it the other way around. I was going through my notes and I was that engaged with Molly until 39 weeks so I'm really hopefull. I originally felt slightly against early sweeps etc but I think when I go to my appointment next wednesday I'm going to ask for them from 38 weeks maybe and see what he says. I have my sights set on the 29th as a bith date for this baby so we'll see! Need to get this house cleaned properly this weekend, but I just feel bad about Molly being indoors and watching too much tv. I feel like she has watched way too much while I been getting bigger and too unconmfortable to do anything else.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19662

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 am

hey all

I too get more intense braxton hicks and have been having shooting pains in my cervix lready i do remember getting them with Kyrah butnot sure when, i did dialate slowly with Kyrah. i too am feeling nuses and so tired and sore cause bubs is everywhere poking out lol!!
Did i tell you all that Hubby has to go to China for work three weeks before bubs is due, so im praying he doesnt come 3 weeks early i doubt it but its still scary
well sorry so short for me gotta run xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19542
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 am

Galaxy - You are funny. I feel like that sometimes when I cannot get on here. My BH are the same way if I lift Isaac or even a laundry basket I can almost guarantee them within seconds or at least a little tightening. My DH swears that I complained about them with Isaac the first time around but I know they weren't quite as intense and not until the very end. My internal isn't until this Wed. so I will know then if they have actually done anything. I have a feeling they haven't just because with Isaac everything happened quickly. That is exciting that baby is already engaged. Oh and I hear you on the tv thing. There are days when I am so exhausted and all I feel like I can do is get comfortable and then other days I feel great. But weather wise we really couldn't play outside for very long anyhow.

Sparkles - My liittle one likes to stretch too. I swear I can feel legs in my back sometimes. But I have noticed the really big moves slowly down in the past few weeks so I am curious to see what position baby is in. Wow I think I would be really nervous if Hubby had to go to China. Are you near family or friends who can help out if anything were to happen early?

Ok so for the past two mornings I have woken up wide awake at 5 am. Which is crazy because these are the two days I could actually be sleeping in because DH is home. And of course every day that I desperately want to sleep in Isaac is up and ready to go and I feel so exhausted. I wonder if I am in the midst of my last surge of energy.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Galaxy- you are so close to meeting your little boy, how fantastic. I hope the doctor will start your sweeps early, that would be good, although I heard they are a bit painful so I don't envy that part Cry

Mommabear- I also heard that braxton hicks are stronger the second time around. I am so excited for you! Good luck on your internal exam, hopefully you will see some progress with the cervix and everything. So close for you as well too!

Sparkles- Let's hope that baby stays put while your husband is in China. I would also be nervous about him leaving. My husband is going to school for his masters degree online, and his graduation would be up north in Minnesota, and it would be right around the time I would give birth, so I don't think he will go to the actual ceremony, he is too nervous that he would miss the birth or something. Also, I remember the shooting pains in the cervix. OUCH! I do not miss those at all.

Skyllar- How are you doing hun? Your baby belly has really popped, you look so cute! Loved the pics of Kian on FB!

I have a doctors appointment this tuesday, the 9th to check the status of my bleed. He may or may not do another ultrasound, I actually hope he does just because the spotting is sporadic. I haven't seen any thing for a week now, knock on wood. Lets hope it stays that way!!!! We all have head colds at the moment, so just trying to push through the tail end of this icky cold. I still feel sick in the evenings, but the all day sickness seems to be a lot more manageable with my anti nausea medications my doctor prescribed for me.

We had beautiful weather yesterday, 77 degrees Fahrenheit, LM even got a bit sunburned on her forehead where I accidently missed a spot with the sun screen. Today however is cold and rainy, and it's supposed to be on the cooler side until thursday when it will warm up again. I am enjoying the mild weather because it is HELL in Arizona in the summer, and I am going to be huge and pregnant to boot, ugh. Lots of cold showers for me this summer!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next