» So who is who?
Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Re: Pregnancy Chat All Stages Welcome 2010

Post  galaxy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 am

Tiff hun, don't worry about the weight too much. You have had a rough time and I know myself that sometimes when you are so severely nauseous, it is the stodgy high calorie carbs that can make you feel better but unfortunately they do make you gain weight. You just need to eat what you can, when you can and keep your blood sugar levels stable. Alot of weight gained at the end of pregnancy is fluid which you soon lose when you have given birth. Just concentrate on keeping baby safely incubated, you have had a stressful time with the bleeds and everything else!!!!

I'm so excited for you both SPARKLES & MOMMABEAR, hopefully this up coming full moon will work its magic. I'm due for some acupuncture today and a midwife appointment. Baby is now head down but not sure if she will go ahead with the sweep so we'll see. I am being so emotional and clumsy, very pre-af for me so I'm wondering if my hormones are dropping off in preparation or something. Mega stressed about everything but I won't go on as I'm sure you all have the general idea! Well it is getting exciting and can't wait to hear some more baby news from our ladies Smile/happy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 13560
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

Galaxy that is wonderful news that your baby turned. Maybe your mood is your body tired of being pregnant or the stress that has been related to it. I would definately be on edge wondering what unexpected thing might happen next. But you are so close now.

Tiff- I agree with sparkles about weight being gained in different trimesters. It sounds like you are eating great and in the end you just want that healthy baby. I feel for you though, its not just the worrying about gaining too much weight but with each few pounds I put on my body has to totally adjust to it. I feel huge for a few days as my back and tries to catch up with my weight gain.

Florida was fun. We had good weather most of the time. I feel like now that I am back it has all caught up with me. Although part of it may be caused by this growth spurt. It is amazing how good some sunshine can make you feel though. Emy has also pretty much potty trained herself at this point. She did really well at the beach cause she was in less clothes. I feel like a bad mom cause I really did not do anything to help her potty train, since I was planning on not working on it til the summer, but she has gone poop in the potty for over two weeks now. She is working on the pee part and at the beach had it down 90% of the time but being back at home only pees in the potty 50% of the time. I figured she was doing a good job on her own so I don't remind or push her to go, I figure if she is ready she will do it herself. Ha honestly, I just can't remember to remind her.
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 11694
Registration date : 2008-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 am

Hey gorgeous ladies just popping my head in to say GOODLUCK to Mommabear and Sparkles it sound's like thing's are happening for both of you Smile/happy I am very excited for you both!!!!!!

and Emma YAY! for baby boy moving Smile/happy little monkey!! What did you decide on doing in the end i.e induction or elective section??? sorry I have lost track and never seem to have much time to read through all the posts.

x x x

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 15234
Registration date : 2008-09-09

View user profile http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Sparkles - It does sound like we are in the same boat.

Chris – Glad you had a nice time in Florida. I remember those growth spurts just hang in there.

LB – Don’t worry about the weight. Each pregnancy is different and you have had a rough first trimester. I know I am much smaller this time around but I don’t know if the baby is or if it is just because I am running around after a toddler.

Galaxy – I am so glad baby turned around for you.

Georgi – Thanks for keeping an eye on us ladies.

All of my labor pains have completely gone away. I even tried another 3 Tbsp of castor oil last night and absolutely nothing. It worries me that this little one is just not ready to come yet. I was supposed to go into the hospital at 8 PM to start the whole induction process. Cervidil tonight and then Pitocin in the morning if labor hasn’t started but they just called and said they may have to back me up so not to come until I get a call from them. I am a little nervous only because it feels weird to walk into the hospital without labor started but hopefully everything will progress. I am going to try and see if they will give me Cervidil even if I am already dilated but at this point it is a waiting game. I am taking my netbook with me so I should be able to update at the hospital but I will let you girls know before I leave.

I hope I didn’t forget anyone I feel a little scattered at the moment. May you all be doing well.
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 11857
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

MB,how exciting!I will be checking in here from tonight onward now!sounds like you sparkles and maybe glalxy are almost there.I am very excited! Waiting with baited breath!

Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2198
Loyalty Rating : 15191

View user profile http://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 pm

MB- how exciting, will also be watching this space xo
i too have stopped having any labour pains, have mild pains now and then but not much, went for a huge walk yesterday and heading to shops today. I have had 3 BM (TMI) lastnight like a sudden urge which is great as i have been a little blocked up and uncomfortable, so im thankful for that and i am starting to lose my mucas plug ( very little bits att he oment) happened to me with Kyrah for like 3 weeks lol
so anyway like i said i seem to be sleeping better which is great and i have a hospital app tom, so i will tell them what has been happening

xoxo good luck MB

Thanks for checking on us georgi and Holi xo

Chris- awesome news about Emy- potty training, Kyrah is also almost done, but we have our good and bad days and i still put her in a nappy when we go out , she has kinda just been doing it at her own stage as she started around 19 months and i have been encouraging but not pushing, as i thought well no use stressing myself out, if she stilll isnt with baby it will be easier to put her in a nappy when we are out etc, so i am kinda letting her develop on her own. She wakes early in the morning now saying mummy wee's and does a wee on the toilet then back to sleep , but i havent had a day yet without at least one accident, when she is busy she tends to forget or say wee whenn she is just starting it lol It is summer here( actually autum now) so she has been living in undiesor the nud at home, so much easier, she wouldnt b able to pull down her pants properly yet.

galaxy- such fantastic news about bubs moving, i hope he starts to push his way out soon xo

Tiff- hope your well xo

Nicki- how are you hun ?

White Lily- i dunno if you check here- but please feel free to join us hope your feelin gwell xoxo
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 13440
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Alright girls it is 10 PM here and I just got the call to go into the hospital. Here is to a speedy easy delivery...
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 11857
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:53 pm

OOOOOOHHHH GOOD LUCK MOMMA BEAR xoxoxoxox cant wait to hear oxxoxo and wishing you and quick and painless birth hehehe
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Good luck hunny!I wish you a safe healthy delivery,as painless as possible!We love you! xxxx

Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 am

Hello ladies, I would love to join all you experts here Smile/happy I am obviously no-where near as advanced in my pregnancy as any of you though lol!
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 12213

View user profile http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 am

yay white Lily!!!
how are you feeling hun?? are you getta hcg levels tested or not? will you find out the babies sex? sorry so many questions, am so excited for you xoxo
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 am

I'm feeling fine thanks! My only symptoms as such are bloating, fatigue and tender boobs. I am not sleeping very well but havn't done really since starting IVF so no change there, that probably explains the fatigue too! I have an appointment tomorrow with my GP to get the ball rolling with getting a midwife and such and my first scan is booked for 12th April which I am very excited about! Apart from that I have no clue what happens next! lol! And yes, we want to find out the sex, although we are both convinced already that it will be a girl Smile/happy
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 am

Mel - Congrats on reaching the 5 week milestone Smile/happy I have a feeling your gunna have a girl too....I suppose I base a lot on the facts surrounding IVF and babies gender but that aside I can see you with a little girl lol that's awesome your having a scan so soon, can't wait to hear all about it!

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Really? I havn't looked into it in any great detail but from what I could find I thought boys were more common with IVF, but girls were more common if you had IVF with ICSI? I would love a girl and I actually think BF's preference if he had a choice would be boy but we both *think* it's a girl! lol! Of course, it doesn't matter really, we both just want a healthy baby!!!! And I was so chuffed to see my ticker say 5 weeks! lol! It's funny, every morning I log on specifically to look at my ticker with the extra day on it! How sad is that! LMAO!!!!
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 pm

That's not sad at all Mel, I did exactly the same and I bet everyone else here did/do the same especially the first time around! Wink It's really exciting when the little baby moves on a square too!!! lol

I thought I read as female sperm are the stronger sperm they are more likely to survive intense processes such as IVF etc...more so than Male sperm....but like you say what does it really matter just so long as that baby is healthy...I am SO excited for you! x

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Confused Hmmmm I guess no-one knows really. Of the couples I know who had IVF, one had a boy and one had a girl. Then of course there is Candy who had the twins, one of each! lol! Pretty inconclusive! lol!
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 pm

I too was waiting for you tp post on here Mel!I was so excited when you got your BFP.Almost as if it was moine!I can't wait ti hear all about your scan,see pics and find out weather or not you're having one or 2 little angels! lol I am excited,we all are for you ,it doesnt matter how far along you are,no such thing as being a 'little bit pregnant' so you're in the club girly!I want to hear it all!

MB<I am thinking of you <3 hoping you are holding your baby by now anf that everything is ok! love you xxx

Sparkles,anymore twinges?

Galaxy? What's going on? Any news? I am thinking of you and hoping you get the birth you want! Hugs

everyon else...would love to know what you are feeling,how you're doing? What nursery themes are being chosen? names decided upon (if you're sharing that info) I want to know it all! xxx

Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:28 pm

hi all
Holi- no not much now, feel normal again, not even as uncomfortable and sleeping better ( whaich is fantastic) dont feel like labour is near at all boo hoo !!! ( well it has to be soon lol) i have a hospital app this arvo and getting reflexology tom

Mel- yay for 5 weeks - I always thought girls wee more common for IVF too, but when we were going to go through it i think the mojoroity in the survey had boys??? I thought we would only have girls as hubbies sperm morphology was low and like Georgi said girls live the longest ( but boys are the quickest i think) but hubbies sperm must have changed as we fell so easily this time around ( witht he M?C etc) and we are having a boy so who knows, i am actually thinking girl for you too though, so much fun xoxo

came on to check updates on Galaxy and MB - hope you both have your bubbies in your arms, cant wait to hear
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Mommabear- can't wait to hear the updates. I hope when I get up and check tomorrow that you already have your baby.

Whitelily-congratulations and don't worry I'm sure you will have some ladies on here soon that are around the sme stage as you.

Is galaxy in labor? Did I miss a post somewhere?
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

I found the thread galaxy started.
Can't wait to hear all the updates... have we ever had two babies born on the same day on here?
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 pm

you know what i dont think so Chris- Kyrah and Theo are two days apart i think, maybe thats he closest
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 am

Yep 2 days apart and so far that's the closest birth dates Smile/happy

I am hoping as we haven't heard from either of them it DOES mean things are progressing nicely OR they have already given birth Smile/happy

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 am

well i had my hospital app and as she was running late so i felt like she rushed me through.
but anyway baby is now 3/5ths engaged which is great he was only 1/5 engaged last time and she said his head is def not movin out. Everything else normal, strep B was negative and now just in the waiting game, dont have an appointment till im 4 days over which im a little annoyed about as cant get any sweeps done etc but hopefully i go before then xo
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 am

Great news Sparkles!!! I can't believe how close you are, it goes so fast!!!!

I had a GP appointment today so it's officially on my records that I am pregnant Smile/happy Didn't have it confirmed by a blood test though which suprised me, they just took my word for it? My midwife appointment is booked for 28th April, he wanted me in earlier but she was booked up!
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah it's funny how they do that in the UK, they don't even offer a pregnancy test as confirmation. It usually just gets all confirmed at your booking appointment which is what you've got arranged for late April but of course you have a scan before then YAY!!! that's the BEST confirmation ever!!!!!

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down