Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!!

+23
mscherry42
lindzee
LeanneWhitney
BethG
renee
kellybean
galaxy
Lou Lou
Ginny
Gutter
sapphire
Toffee
Mum of jj
sparkles
skyllar
ANMSMITH
Angel
Georgi
Myste
24Penguins
Lily*Blossom
White Lily
Helen
27 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 Empty Re: FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!!

Post  White Lily Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 am

Thanks ladies Smile/happy And yes the tech was 100% sure! lol! Me and BF could both see it too, even before she pointed it out, then when I had to go back 2 weeks later to finish the scan she double checked the gender again, he is definately a boy Smile/happy
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18315
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 Empty Re: FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!!

Post  Gutter Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 am

Hehe Mel!! I bet your bummp will look more boy-ish as you progress. I love looking at your belly grow, so unreal eh?!!! You and DB will have a little baby boy in your arms before you even know it!!! Having a boy is such a great experience (well aside from if they wind up with colic, hehe).

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20050
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Mel can I just say you look so so so cute. I can totally tell you are preggo now, and an adorable preggo lady at that!!!

I'm a slacker. Here's my (almost) 34 week belly pic. I'm huge, it's ridiculous.
FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 Photo2-2
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20841
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:23 am

Mel and Tiff,

You both look great!!! It is amazing how every pregnancy really is different and you can carry so differently. Keep the pics coming.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17959
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm

YAY!!! Another bump, I think everyone is sick of mine! lol!!!! Tiff you look great hun! Did you go early with LM? I seem to remember you did but could have that wrong?
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 pm

And here we go again! 25 weeks...

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 25_wee10
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Awww, Tiff and Mel -- you both look fantastic. Love to see your growing baby bellies. Makes me miss mine, lol. Looking gorgeous!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Another bump update from me Smile/happy Today at 26 weeks

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 26_wks10
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 pm

HAHA! Cute bumps ladies!! Smile/happy And Mel, that was hilarious that pic of your dog looking up like "uh oh...I know what that means! I'm not the baby anymore am i!?"LOL Too cute! And Tiff, wow!!!! Major boy bump! I love it!!!! Smile/happy Yall are soooooo cute!!! Wish i was pg - NOT! Tongue I am so excited for yall!!!!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20074

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Ok here is my 35 week bump. Lord help me, I'm SO HUGE!! This is first thing in the morning too, and by the end of the day I am WAAAAY more bloated and much bigger looking. I haven't gotten any new stretch marks at all. Obviously I have some from LM, but no new ones, so I hope it stays that way.

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 35WeeksBabyBoy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

Mel and Tiff you are both looking fantastic!!! Love your baby bellies.

Tiff, you are not huge. You have a wonderful baby boy belly! Can't believe how close you are.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 am

perfect preggers belly Tiff! Smile/happy ALthough I know you are ready to be done! Almost there hunny! Mel,your little bump is getting not so litte but still cute.I can see how it's a boy bump now! Smile/happy x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21283
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 am

Awww look Tiff, your baby moved into the last box!!!!! Not long now hun Smile/happy

Thanks Holi and yeah, I think my bump is starting to look more boyish now. And yes Ginny, Cleo keeps trying to get in on the bump pics! lol! Trying to get all the attention as usual!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 am

Wow Mel, you're really poppin' now! No mistakening it as being fat, lol. You look great!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22647
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks Beth, and yeah, everyone knows I am pregnant now! lol! It's funny because I noticed about a month ago people would stare at my belly but you could tell they didn't dare say anything in case I was just getting fat! lol! Now they come right out and ask me when I am due or just congratulate me. Definately no mistaking it now!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Yesturday at 27 weeks

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 27_wks10
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh Mel you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21336

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Mel you look so cute! And you are ALMOST to the 3rd, trimester!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm

36.5 Weeks. SHOOT ME NOW!!! LOL.

FROM BUMP TO BABY - bump pics!! - Page 40 Photo5
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 am

WOWser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shock Tiff you look so ready to have this baby!!! x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21336

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 am

OMG Tiff, you definately look ready to have that baby!!! You look super crazy low now shock
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Well I measured 42 centimeters with the measuring tape. That is FULL TERM at 36.5 weeks. The ultrasound estimated 8 lbs 8 ounces for his weight at this point. His head is so big, that my doctors machine was unable to measure his head circumference, it is off the charts. With my narrow pelvis, this is a concern. My husband almost died at his birth because his head was so big and he got stuck in the canal, and my MIL has had several reconstructive surgeries in her "area" because his birth tore her to shreds down there. I don't want that experience and I am highly considering a c-section. I've already had a vaginal birth, and I don't feel robbed. This is our last child, so I'm not too worried about multiple cesareans.

It's not about how heavy he is, it's about his head size, and a lot of people aren't getting that, and feel that I should try to deliver him vaginally at 39 weeks. Yes the weight can be off by 1/2 a pound or so in either direction, but the fact that his head is huge is a reality and also very accurate. I want to have a sex life down the road, and not have reconstructive surgeries for the rest of my life like my MIL did!

I'm also dilated to a 1. So that's good news, something is happening. I don't think I'll make it to 39 weeks to be honest. If I could have him next week, I would probably try for a vaginal birth and then do a cesarean if I couldn't get him out. But If I do make it all the way to 39 weeks (September 13th) then I don't even want to attempt a vaginal birth because of the risk of tearing so badly that I may never be the same down there.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Goodluck Tiff on whatever decide to do. I asked my doctor for an honest opinion on what my chances were on having the baby vaginaly. The optomistic doctor gave me a 5% and the realistic doctor gave me a 1%, mine may have been different due to it being a repeat csection. After not listening o my doctors last time with Emy and ending up with the emergency csection and it going horribly because it was an emergency I decided to schedule this time. It went fantastic being scheduled and recovery was a ton easier than the emergency one. It ended up being better for the baby since se had the cord wrapped around the neck and there was also merconium so at least she didnt inhale that either.

Last time and this time the doctors reccomended csections and everyone was telling me the doctors don't know, blah blah blah. The bradley dulahs wouldn't even take me this time around, they actually tld me to get a csection. So listen to your doctors, they are the ones with the experience and they can usually tell how a birth is going to o down from thir experience. Yes they are wrong sometimes and people do usher giant babies through their vagina into this world but I doubt their vaginia is ver the same.

I will tell you from experience and that is emergency csections suck bad and take alot longer to recover from than a scheduled one. You have a 2 year old and I don't know what I would have done after my emergency one with a 2 year old. This time was so easy in comparison, I'm not saying it was easy but camparitively.

GoodLuck
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17796
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 pm

I had a c section and to be honest - the recovery process was not that bad. I really thought it was going to be just awful but it wasn't. I mean, I was sore - but that's why they give you great pain medications and it was a little difficult getting in and out of our bed for the first week (our bed is hight) but honestly - other than that it was not a big deal!
If we have another baby I will be having a c section and I'm totally fine with that!!!! You have to do what is best for YOU and YOUR BABY!!!!!
I support you all the way!!!!!!!

I am loving these baby bellies too!!!! You girls look amazing!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20232

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Tiff, I obviously have no first-hand experience with this, but my sister-in-law (brother's wife) was in labor over 24hrs with my oldest nephew. He had a gigantic head as well (I swear it took him over 6yrs to grow into it!) and eventually the doctors declared she needed a c-section instead. I really think he might have been stuck in there. He was not a huge baby but his head was. Consider the c-section if it's better for you and baby, that's what I think. Oh, and my SIL had a VBAC with my second nephew.

Both you and Mel look great! I just love love love seeing Mel pregnant since I've been with her for so much of this journey.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22647
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next