Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Helen Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 am

I think my stretch marks are begining to appear!!! Only slightly tho ....
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17629
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Myste Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 pm

I had stretch marks way before I ever got pregnant, from being so heavy. At least the ones from pregnancy are signs of my son instead of signs of rapid weight gain.
The others are all over my hips and boobs. The new ones are starting on my sides - I think they're just old ones that have turned dark.
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17208
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 pm

Just chicking in to see how everyone is doing?? Smile/happy
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17441
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:13 pm

So far so good, nothing new here. Still haven't called around to try and find a midwife. Have another prenatal on Friday. Figured out the baby's room theme, doing denim/plaid and teddy bears. Got the pattern for it the other day but haven't decided on the non-denim yet(I have a ton of denim sitting around to be used), Narrowed our name choices down to a few and are letting them marinate in our brains for a while before we make the final decision.

Was going to take a bump pic last week but the batteries in my camera were dead. Perhaps this week, although there's not really much change.
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17208

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey everyone!!! This pregnancy has been such a joy and fun (except the stomach flu, hehe)!!

Well I had my 2nd prenatal appointment today. It went very well...had a pap done, sample of urine all good. She talked to my doc and is going to give me a small dose of thyroid to help my thyroid along. Apparently I'm HYPOthyroid, which would probably explain the 65 lbs I gained with Audrey and having such a massive baby!!! It also explains why I am cold all the time and hopefully it'll help with my hair growth. She wants to retest my thyroid at my next prenatal appointment in 6 weeks. I'm also getting the blood test done for downs and spina bifida, so I'm going in 3 weeks to have the first of the blood work done.

We also got to hear the heartbeat, she said we wouldn't at first because I was so early, but I heard it loud and clear at my 7 week u/s and......it was around 160 range and my NP kept calling my baby a 'she', hehe!!

When she did my pap, I warned her about my botched episiotomy and she told me I looked just fine down below which makes me feel sooo much better

So all in all it went very well, my weight is horrible, I still am 1 lbs less then I was at my last prenatal appointment a month ago, a measly 100 lbs She wasn't concerned since I had that stomach flu, which you lose lots of your body fluids and all that...

So all in all doing great!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20050
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm

It's so good to hear thing's are going well for you ladies! I can't believe you are 9 weeks already Gutter it is going amazingly fast, at least for me it is LOL!! Glad everything is all ok down there and they are taking good care of you!

Myste - Your theme for the nursery sound's wonderful, can't wait to see it when it's all finished that's if you want to share of course!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21336
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm

i see alot of woman due date is in sep mine is too though i dont know what day they keep changing it because i only had one perouid since my miscarriage in aug 07, i was 5 1/2 months gone last time , so this time every lil thing makes me worry im going miscarry Cry my husband wont even look at the scan he amuses im just going to miscarry again, I had to have a scan early because they needed check how far gone i was and my cervices turns out my cervices are to short so i have to have stitches which sounds like its going be painful lol but any way im gonna end my ramble here hope u have a good day ladies
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18061
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 5 Empty :)

Post  LeanneWhitney Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Smile/happy I heard the baby's heart beat on Thursday they said it was very strong, so i been happy because last time , i was going to hear the heart beat with my last baby is where all the bad news started. But so far this baby is healthy Smile/happy
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18061
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 pm

That's such great news, hon!!!! Smile/happy
The first time you hear the heartbeat is such an amazing moment!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20232
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm not really sure where I should be posting pregnancy updates and questions, and I couldn't really see a place to do that? So I'm going to post an update here and if there's a better place or a more active thread please let me know!!

I was NERVOUS to hear my HCG numbers as you know - I could have called yesterday but didn't think of it til after the office was shut! I finally called this afternoon and the news is good, perhaps too good??? Either way I am HAPPY that it looks like things are good. Thank God, I can really use some good news!! Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy

Thursday, April 9: beta HCG is 167, progesterone is 96.1
Saturday, April 11: beta HCG is 508

The tests were not much more than 48 hours apart - maybe 50 hours tops. My beta level TRIPLED and the progesterone seems really high from what I just googled .... do I have twins?! shock shock shock
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17914
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm

YAY SAPPHIRE fantastic news hun !!!!!! my progesterone was 90 at 5 weeks with Kyrah!!! great sign hun !!!!!!!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19542

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:41 pm

YAY SAPPHIRE!!!!! WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!! Smile/happySmile/happySmile/happySmile/happySmile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

That's great hun, really great!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:35 am

That's fantastic Sapphire!! YAY!! Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:59 am

Thanks so much ladies! I've been googling heaps since the results came in (I know, I know) but it looks like it's NOT multiples from these numbers, but that the high progesterone is a really, really good sign so I am so relieved. I feel like I am now ready to go for dinner with DH to celebrate!

Is there somewhere that the other pregnant ladies are chatting? LeanneWhitney, we haven't met but I see you're here too, are you still around and doing okay? How's everyone else doing? Any scans, weird symptoms or anything?
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Sapphire, I can start chatting here if you want too..?? There is no where else where everyone is chatting together. I know Helen has been starting her own threads on what has been going on with her pregnancy. I normally just chat on AWH Due in threads, but if you want to just chat here with all different progressed pregnancies, I'd love to join you Smile/happy

A bit about this pregnancy, it has been uneventful, no morning sickness, just constipation and hunger are the worst. I'm 19 weeks along, have my scan today, YAY!!! My fundal height is measuring 17 weeks and I have gained already 11 lbs. Got to listen to the baby's heartbeat yesterday, was 153 beats per minute Smile/happy Also found out I'll be able to have a natural birth after having taken 7 months to heal with Audrey. My doctor will induce me a little bit earlier if the cervix is favourable to avoid having such a huge baby again, so he'll be checking at full term and see when the best time will be.

How are you doing Sapphire??? And everyone else...

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm just going to drop in and say that is it so great to see you chatting in here so please continue to do so ladies!! If the thread is active then the likelyhood is more people will chat and anyways when I get my BFP I want somewhere to come and have a chin wag!! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:19 pm

hey well i will chat here too!!!!
I am feelin ggood, nausea onand off, suoer tired and little af type cramping every now and then , thats about it so far!!! I am thinking positive ansd we cant wait to have this baby, i cant wait to have atummy and feel my baby kick, ooohhh so exciting!!!!
Sapphire- will you be finding out your bubs sex??
i will have to get a ticker, i am 5 weeks today !!
cant wait to tell our family and frineds but are waiting till 8 weeks on Kyrahs birthday fo rhte family as a suprise and also i booked our early scan for the 1st May at 8am so 2 weeks tomoorw, i am excited, a teent bit scared as last time thats how we discovered our M/C but i know this one will be fine.

A high progesterone is a great sign Sapphire, i am so happy, are you gettin gany more bloods done or an early scan at all??

Hi all
and gutter, congrats xo hehe
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Well I'd love to keep chatting here as well!! I feel like I've known you girls for so long now that it just makes sense to chat here. So far I don't have many questions as I asked them all last time I was pregnant, but as things progress further (which they WILL this time, right?!), I'm sure I need to lean on you girls who have been through this before!!

Gutter, so excited about your scan and your little boy, congratulations!! It's wonderful news. Good too that you're able to do some planning as well, I know you have a lot in chaos right now so having this piece planned will certainly be good! And it's just really cool that we're pregnant together - a few months apart, I know, but chatting with you here after all these years is really wonderful!!

Cleo, I hope you will be able to join us here soon!! (though of course it's great for you to drop by between now and then too!)

Sparkles, I think I understand what you're saying about your upcoming scan. My scan last time wasn't so good, it wasn't confirmed as a miscarriage b/c there was the chance it was still too early, but it didn't look good. I went home and sobbed harder than I've ever cried for hours, DH just held me until I literally tired myself out and cried myself to sleep. Even though I didn't miscarry until a few days later, I'm pretty sure that's when the grief really hit. So I am quite nervous about my scan too, and I think DH is as well. However, if it's good and we do see a heartbeat, we'll be so incredibly relieved!

As if we're not already close enough, our scans are on the same day too!! I just got my date - 3:15pm on May 1! Two weeks tomorrow. Just really hoping & praying it will be good news, for both of us of course. We've said for YEARS we'll be pregnant together and now it's happening, right down to the day almost!!

I'm exhausted and have felt a bit nauseous several times now. I get some painful cramps, but they only last a few moments. They're sort of sharp pain, not too bad, but really sharp. They always frighten me a bit, but never last long, and they're already less frequent than they were earlier on. My BBs are sore, but not terribly so just yet. I'm having trouble sleeping at night which NEVER happens when I'm not pregnant. I read somewhere online that the increased progesterone works as sleeping pills on the brain, making you so tired, but also screws with your body's natural rhythms and makes it harder to sleep. It seems so cruel that you'd get tired AND not be able to sleep well, but that's definitely me! Oh, and I had more blood taken today and will know the new beta number tomorrow.

That's more than enough rambling, I really should do some work now!!!

much love xoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Awww Sparkles and Sapphire, you are soooo very close, just like me and Allison82, only a day apart (actually we are technically due on the same day but she kept the original date since it was only a day difference).

Sapphire, you can ask questions anytime and as for pain, pregnancy requires lots of stretching, so you will feel pain which is VERY normal. When I miscarried I didn't believe it, because it was sooo painless and pretty near only spotting. So yeah pain is a good thing with your body stretching, hehe!! Today and yesterday I've had the worst sharp pain on my right side. As for sleeping, I think there has been only 1 night I had difficulty sleeping, but aside from that one day, been sleeping like a baby, hehe!

Yes we are expecting a baby boy, very exciting, so glad we found out, now that we'll need more clothes, hehe!! I'm hoping my friend is having a girl so we can swap clothing, hehe!!

Well nothing much here, my pregnancy has been uneventful like I said before, just the ultrasound and finding out the gender was amazing in it's own, I just never thought I'd be excited to meet my baby boy, so strange to say that, saying I come from a family of girls, haha!! It'll be definately a new experience.

I am glad we can all chat too Smile/happy

Sparkles, I'm so happy for you once again, and the numbers you got back were awesome.

I can't wait for both your scans to see how bubs are doing.

xox

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Saphire I had LOTS of issues sleeping at night but I slept A LOT in the daytime I was even on extra progesterone. I am so over the moon for you hon and that you and sparkles will get to go through this together is even more amazing I wish you both the best of luck an can't wait to watch your pregnancy progress.
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17441
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Thanks ladies, i am so excited me and sapphire get to go through this together too!!!!
Sapphire- i had pains too when pregnant with Kyrah quite sharp pains and all was good i have them this time too but more af type but i did have some sharper ones today and during my pregnancy with Kyrah i did sleep well, but often i would wake at night and it would take me a while to get back to sleep!! I am the same as you boobs are on ad off sore but not bad. I do have quite bad heart burn and nausea on and off .

I had a little scare today as i got tummy pains and then some cramoing ( i had tummy pains but quite bad ( upper tummy) when i had my missed miscarriage) sso i was a little frightened, then i took my temp andit was lower ( not below cover line) but alittle lower- i know thats not accurate at all as it wasnt first thing in morning etc,but i kinda freaked out, but feeling nauses and heart burn and tired!!! now so i am thinking positive and hopping it was nothing .
i just cant wait tfor my scan to make sure everything is ok xox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:32 pm

yay, so glad to see this thread active!! Gutter, I'm glad that you've been doing well and having an fairly uneventful pregnancy - that's good, right?! And of course your scan and finding out the gender are HUGE news & excitement!! You'll do wonderfully with a son, even if it will be a change coming from a family of girls, you really will do great!

ashley, thanks for your note too, it's good to know it's not just me with the sleep!! I've found that if I don't drink much fluids in the evening it helps me wake up a little less. It didn't use to bother me but I think my bladder is bit more sensitive now?! Love your new siggy pics too.

sparkles, I'm sure everything is okay. The hcg numbers are good, and that counts for something, right? I'm trying to tell myself that anyway! I had a lot of cramping with the m/c too, but only when it was actually happening. I just wonder if it's starting when I feel the pains, but it's good to know it's normal.

My u/s is now Monday, May 4, so a little longer to wait. I told DH the date of the first appt and he wouldn't have been able to make it as he's out of town that day and I didn't realize he would be, so we've moved it up. I could have done it the morning of May 1 but regardless of good or bad news, I wouldn't want him to leave straight after the scan for 2 days so I booked for Monday.

DH is away for the next 2 days as well and just emptied all the garbages & took out the compost so I won't have to deal with it while he's gone! Smile/happy

good night ladies, off to try for some sleep!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Just a little HCG update ...

April 9 - 167
April 11 - 508
April 16 - 3824 Smile/happy

So it's no longer tripling, but from what I can tell it's still more than doubling every 2 days. So that's good news I reckon and I'm probably not having twins!!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Fantastic Sapphire xoxox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next