» So who is who?
Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Thu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Gutter on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm

Sapphire that's great news, I'm VERY happy for you hun!!! Keep thinking positive Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 13942
Registration date : 2008-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:31 pm

hi ladies, well i have had a stressful weekend, on the weekend my pregnancy sypmyoms seem to have lessened a little bit and today i have a little bit of brownbloos when i wiped!! I know it can be normal, i never ever spotted with Kyrah, i am soooo worries and cant bare to lose another pregnancy. i am still trying to be p[ositive and think of my baby, but its scary
i dunno if i should try and get in for a scan today i know its prob too early but i dont want to go days of worry
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 13434
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Awe bless your heart, Sparkles! I would call my doc and just tell them what is going on and see if you can get a scan or something. Surely they will see you. Especially after that happened before. Cry HUGS to you and please let us know! But, you are right, I know you can talk to Tiff and Georgi and ALL kinds of girls that were on the April/May 2008 thread that were having bleeding during pregnancy. Brown blood is old blood though, so that is a good thing i would think! XXXXX
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 13966
Registration date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks Ginny, i will call my doctor as soon as they open, i am having cramping now too!!!
i really dunno if i can take this xo
i love your new pic of Thane by the way hun xo
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Awww Sparkles, I'm sooo worried for you, I can totally understand Cry Hope you get to get in for a scan at least!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Awe thank you Sparkles!

Some AF type cramping is very normal when you are in the first months... i know right after i found out i was pg with thane i was on the couch for a week with painful cramps and i was really worried. it was so painful. i will be thinking of you. I will pray its just the normal course of pregnancy! HUGS
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:09 pm

I am praying too
i have a scan this arvo at 3.30pm , cramping and spotting have stopped for now. Please wish me luck
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:13 pm

oh sparkles i will honey!!!!!!!!!! I will pray right now!!

What time is it in Australia right now? Its 513 pm here.
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:17 pm

i think it will be midnite here when u have your scan. i will come check in on u when thane wakes up at 2am....
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm

thanks hun
it is 8.30am here
so you are about 15 hours behind us, so yeah it will be about midnight your time wheni get my scan
i am so scared!!!
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm

I know, Sparkles, but please try to stay calm. I know its so hard though when you have been thru so much Cry JUST try to think back when you were pg with Kyrah, think about the pains you had and how your symptoms would come and go with her also.

I know that any kind of spotting is scary, but there are plenty of times that even bright red spotting has been ok - like Georgi and Theo and Tiff and LM! Oh I wish I could just come and give you a hug Cry

I wish I could help you.xxxxxx
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Sparkles - I had MAJOR cramping until I was about 8 weeks pregnant! Every day I thought I was going to lose Owen too especially since I had had a MC before. I can completely understand how scared you are. Hang in there! You have a TON of people thinking about you tonight! I'll be praying for you!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 14124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:08 am

Ok ladies, well YAY good news!!!!! they seen a gestational sack,( in the right spot) which was nice and round ( as it wasnt round with last miscarriage) and they seen a nice yolk sack measuring 5 weeks, according to my dates etc i am 5 weeks 4 days but she did say the ultra sound is give or a take a few days. They couldnt see a feteal pole ( baby) but she said that is normal as you usually dont until 6 weeks. ( my nausea stopped about 5 weeks 1 day- but hopefully thats not related) there were no major bleeds around the sack etc, some free fluid in the uterus i think but she said thats normal.
So i have to go back in 10 days but i was already booked in for the 1st May so will keep that date and pray to god everything has grown and i am praying for my nausea and sore bbs to return!!!! i still have sore bb every now and then. i do remember having cramping quite bad with Kyrah but i dunno if it felt the same and i def didnt spot with Kyrah, So i just have to think positive now, i got great news and I AM PREGNANT!!!!!! I am so happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust
actually i wonder if my egg implanted later in the TWW and that why i am measuring a little behind and my hcg were lower??? who knows
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:55 am

greT news sweetie! xxxxxxxxxx
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 am

Oh Sparkles {{hugs}} all this was going on when I was in bed so sorry that I wasn't here to comfort you! I can totally relate to how you are feeling honey as Ginny has pointed out I did have brown bleeding/blood at 5 weeks 3 days it was the evening after my doctors appointment when I cheerfully announced the news to him, I wasn't too alarmed at seeing brown blood as I knew it was 'old' blood and likely to be implantation bleeding. But at exactly 6 weeks (at work!) I bled BIG TIME bright red blood, there was tons of it and I actually felt it literally gush out, I was so scared and 100% sure I was miscarrying again, I was booked in for an emergency scan for the Monday, so I had to wait the whole weekend before I knew what was what, I felt sick the morning of the scan but they found the sac and as I was 6 weeks+ 3 days by then they were able to detect a HB, they couldn't find any cause for the bleeding, it usually shows up as dark spots on the ultra sound....?? Confused

Just for the record when I had Theo I was told that I had a mild case of placenta percreta where the placenta attaches too deeply to the walls of the uterus this is thought to have caused my early bleeding in pregnancy.

So you can see that even MAJOR bleeding does not automatically mean you are miscarrying, I will admit that I was still scared about bleeding again and until I had my dating scan at 13+ weeks I didn't really truely relax.

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 15228
Registration date : 2008-09-09

View user profile http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:19 am

sparkles wrote:Ok ladies, well YAY good news!!!!! they seen a gestational sack,( in the right spot) which was nice and round ( as it wasnt round with last miscarriage) and they seen a nice yolk sack measuring 5 weeks, according to my dates etc i am 5 weeks 4 days but she did say the ultra sound is give or a take a few days. They couldnt see a feteal pole ( baby) but she said that is normal as you usually dont until 6 weeks. ( my nausea stopped about 5 weeks 1 day- but hopefully thats not related) there were no major bleeds around the sack etc, some free fluid in the uterus i think but she said thats normal.
So i have to go back in 10 days but i was already booked in for the 1st May so will keep that date and pray to god everything has grown and i am praying for my nausea and sore bbs to return!!!! i still have sore bb every now and then. i do remember having cramping quite bad with Kyrah but i dunno if it felt the same and i def didnt spot with Kyrah, So i just have to think positive now, i got great news and I AM PREGNANT!!!!!! I am so happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust
actually i wonder if my egg implanted later in the TWW and that why i am measuring a little behind and my hcg were lower??? who knows

Now bcos I was responding to your post on PG9 I didn't see your update!! That is fantastic news and totally right about the HB so just keep focusing on your baby growing, oh! and the cramping is actually a good sign I had cramping too and it also freaked me, I know that when I am pregnant again I will want reassurances but it means that your uterus is stretching!! Smile/happy Totally possible that you implanted slightly later, I will check out your chart! Wink

sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust sticky dust

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:21 am

Chart link.....? Confused

Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 am

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/143930

thanks georgi and Ginny
here is my chart link, i am pretty sure i o'd when i did and i had the tiny spot of blood on DPO 5or 6 so maybe the start of implantation i thought... i dunno i had cramps at implantation time for a few days so who knows.

I am so happ, still a little nervous but at least i have a scan in 11 days, i just want some dam sickness lol lol , it was so nice though to see the start of my baby
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 am

Glad everything's ok, Sparkles Kiss
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 11833

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 am

YAY Sparkles!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am

Whew! Sorry Sparkles - i woke up at 330 this morning to post to you and i was so relieved to see that you were ok!!!! I couldn't type much because I was waking up hubby, but I wanted you to know iw as thinking of you! I am so glad that you got to see the beginning of your little one and that everything looked really well!! Only 11 days til you get another scan! YAY!! Smile/happy

Hang in there and picture your little baby (I just mistyped boy..hmm...do i know something!? Wink ) growing and healthy!!! It will be ok Smile/happy

I'm so happy to hear the great news! XXXX
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 am

Glad to hear you got some good news today Sparkles! I can't wait to hear all about your scan in 11 days!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!
If it's any consolation I didn't have major sickness or soreness until around 6 weeks so maybe the initial symptoms were just simply because that is what your body is expecting by way of AF and now your gearing up for true pregnancy symptoms!

Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 14124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Yay, Sparkles, for good news!!! Keep thinking positive. Only 11 more days till the scan! Smile/happy
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 14932
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh my goodness.I missed a lot on my weekend away.I am so glad everything is ok Sparkles.I also had major cramping with my last pregnancy.it felt like AF and it was everyday WAY before any nausea/sore boobs kicked in.symptoms can come and go but by the looks of things its all good! Now that you have had good news please try not to depsrately wait until your next scan.Take a deeeeeeeep breath and read back wat I wrote in the other thread about sitting each time you have a scary thought and turning it around.Just fool yourself into thinking somehing else.You can train your mind to do it.Its not easy and it takes time but you can do it.Just catch yourself when you feel scared/worried and think; 'right,now I wonder where the baby will sleep' Or "I wonder if it's a girl or boy' it doesnt matter WHAT thought it is,just that you are seing it in the near future and that it's happening and you can see it in your minds eye.It will takes away the worry at least temporarily.Just keep doing it as often as you can.Everyone HAS negative thoguht but it's important not to feed them and dwell and to try and change directions.It's actually fun and gets rid of the anxious feeling (even if it's just temporary) and you can uplift yourself Smile/happy xxx

Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2198
Loyalty Rating : 15185

View user profile http://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Oh sparkles, I'm offline for a day or so and miss all this!!! I'm so sorry I wasn't here hon, if I had any idea I would have been, no question. But I am so relieved and happy for you that you were able to get in for a scan and that it all looks good so far. I can only imagine how frightening it would have been. But it HAS to be okay, we've both been through so much and have waited this long for these babies, and to be pregnant together ... it just has to work out. I can't bear another loss either; we'll have to be okay. HUGS HUGS

I'm glad to hear all of you giving reassurance about cramping, I had a fair bit close to when I got my bfp but it had already seemed to ease up. Sometimes though it comes back, and it's always real sharp pains but they last like 30 seconds and then are gone. It's so weird and it scares me everytime. I've done a few trips to the bathroom just to check if I've stared bleeding after the pains. So far nothing of course ... but it's really reassuring for me to hear that many of you have had cramps too.
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 11806
Registration date : 2008-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next