Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  mscherry42 Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow, Nika,
So close now! I can't believe how fast it's gone(for me) he he. I can't wait to see your precious little bundle. Is Kaydance ready?
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19389
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  24Penguins Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:16 pm

thanks cherry!!! im sooo excited too!! hehe i still have my moments when im like "HOLY CRAP WERE GONNA HAVE TWO KIDS!!!" but they pass quickly, im way more excited than i am nervous now hahahaha.

and kaydance is as ready as shes going to get i think. she still doesnt really understand but it seems that she gets a better understanding every week. i still think its going to be a huge shock to her, but she got a bit of a wake up call when she went into julies room on saturday morning and it went from a room with a big box in it to a room with a new crib in it (we finally set it up friday night lol) and she looked at it like "wait a minute, thats like my bed??" hahaha!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18754
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 pm

lol. that is too cute. I see how Jayden treats our dog, and I just chills picturing her with a baby!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19389
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm

omg this baby is being so mean to me lol!! im seriously hurting. i dont know if im gonna make it 3 more weeks. i cant hardly walk any distance at all without contractions. they are still pretty irregular though. but i still dont see 3 weeks of this... if anything they seem to have gotten a tiny bit worse, but not enough to warrant a trip to the hospital i think. ill see what happens. i think i may have to stop working soon though if i want to keep her in cause the only time the contractions really quiet down is when im in bed. even sitting at my desk isnt doing it anymore.

ok, sorry enough of my pity party. just having a bit of a rough day is all.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Oh Nika that really doesn't sound fun at all, you are definitely entitled to whine!! I hope it eases up soon and she gives you a break while staying put for the next few weeks!!!

I posted this little update on AWH but wanted to post here too for you ladies to give you an update on the gender scan today:

You'll hate me girls, but we're back from the scan and I will have to wait to tell you just a bit longer. We want to tell our parents first and then we'll post details.

I will say that the baby is doing really well, and that we could see the gender. The tech said at the start she wouldn't tell us anything unless she was sure, and then when she found the gender, she said she was 85% sure about it????? I have lots of piccys but unfortunately I didn't get one of the gender so you'll just have to take my word for it!

I'll come on this evening to tell you - it's lunch time here now so a bit longer to wait, sorry!!

Here's one profile pic for now:

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 16 Baby

There is one more thing, though. My placenta is laying a little low - not by much at all, but it's on the line and slightly closer to the cervix than they want to see. The tech didn't seem too worried but said I'll have to come back between 28 and 32 weeks to check it again. Which is good - I'm glad they'll check to see where it is, and glad of course to have another look at the baby! But I am a little worried too. Does anyone know about this? The tech said they like to see the placenta 2cm from the cervix and mine was 1.5cm with a full bladder, a bit closer to 2 with a less empty bladder but still on the wrong side of 2cm.

I look forward to getting caught up with all of you soon!
xoxox
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17914
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Sapphire! You rascal!!!!!!! I am DYING to know the gender of your baby!!!!!!
He/She is looking fantastic! What a precious little photo!!!!!!

Now I'm gonna be on and off of here all night hoping you give us an update!!!!! lol!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20232
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Sapphire, did the tech mention the words Placenta praevia?? all it means is that the placenta is located over or near the cervix just curious if he/she actually mentioned it. At 20+ week scans especially in GIRL pregnancies (don't know why but it's not always the case) the placenta is found to be in a lower part of the uterus, in MOST cases the placenta moves upwards...yes amazingly it can move Smile/happy a little fact for you in late pregnancy only 1% of pregnancies show a low lying placenta. Worst case if it did stay low it 'could' cause some spotting/bleeding in late pregnancy 30 wks + and it can prevent a natural birth but seriously at a 1% chance the likelyhood is it will move!!!!! You've had NO bleeding have you therefore I don't think this is going to be an issue for you! x

Can't wait to find out whether you'll be buying PINK or BLUE Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21336
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:30 pm

hey all
Sapphire- at one of my scans they said i had low lying placenta to, but in a later scan it was fine and same with a frend of mine so i hope its the same for you and i cant wait to find out what your having!!!
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19542

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Ok I'm doing this on my cell so I'll keep it short ...

It's a GIRL!!!!!

Haven't phoned my brother yet so don't say anything on FB until I do!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Woo Hoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS SAPPHIRE!!!!!!!!!!

That is so wonderful!! I said you had a GIRLY bump!!! Wink YAY!! Congrats to you and hubby Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Oooooooooooooooooh congrats sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thrilled,How exciting!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21283

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 am

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS honey!! Smile/happy now I guessed GIRL based mostly on your symptoms and partly your bump now we've had simular symptoms/cravings so who knows what's in store for me!!!! So pleased your gunna have a little girl Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:31 am

Congratulations Sapphire- little girls are so much fun, im so happy for you now you can start shopping and thinkof names

Well i got some good news of my own this afternoon

I got my blood test results and i am about 5 weeks and
my hcg levels were 5000
and progesterone was 89
When i was pregnant with Kyrah i got tested also at five weeks and hcg levels were 5000 and prog- was 90, so im feeling positive
Last pregnancy at 5 weeks my hcg levels were 400 and prog-69

so i am sooo happy, i am actually not getting another blood test unless im worried now i will just wait for my ealry scan i have athe form i will book it in for 7- 8 weeks. I have been super hungry and nauses today
xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:36 am

Congrats Sparkles Smile/happy Seems like it is a very sticky bean! xxx
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17941

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 am

OMG Sparkles congrats hun!!!! Thinking of you and your sticky bean!

Sapphire you knew I knew it since the day you started telling us your symptoms Smile/happy You are having a little girlie!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20050
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 am

Sparkles, that is brilliant news, what great results! Smile/happy Looking forward to you having your scan x x x

EDIT: Forgot to say I threw up BIG time this morning, it caught me completely by surprise didn't feel sick at all and then seconds later.....you know the rest!! Wasn't going to come into work as it wasn't just a one off episode unfortunately it turned into an all morning thing but I am doing ok now, so weird though....I thought I was over this sickness certainly at 18 weeks!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 am

Georgi wrote:EDIT:I thought I was over this sickness certainly at 18 weeks!

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but i had NO morning sickness until i hit about 25 weeks and since then i throw up every morning within 10 minutes of waking, i will be perfectly fine, all of a sudden i will be sick, and then as soon as it started, its over and even if i feel crappy during the day on and off, i have never thrown up other than first thing in the morning. it sucks, but at least its only in the morning lol. i hope yours was just a bad day though and wont continue!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 pm

yeah i had morning sickness around 3rd and 4th month but snacking and not eating big meals stopped that then around 31 weeks off and on its a all night event dating the toilet unfortunately spending so much time at the toilet made me relies how my husband needs to stop peein on the seat and stop shedding so many hairs lol i know TMI but i though i would share that with you
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18061
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Congratulations, Sapphire!!!! A little girl!!!! The picture is great!!!! Smile/happy

Sparkles -- the numbers sounds great, hun!!! Fantastic news!!!

Georgi -- sorry about the nausea again! Glad you are feeling better!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21040
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Sparkles I just read the news, that's so exciting sweetie and many congratulations to you!! Those numbers are really great. Especially the high progesterone, it's way above what they look for in the whole first tri, and you were the one who reassured me about my high progesterone in this pregnancy! So these are fantastic numbers and I'm just so happy for you and this little bean!!!!

Georgi that sounds like you had quite the morning! Goodness I hope that doesn't happen again for you, and that you're feeling better very soon!!

Thank you all for your congrats about my little girl (it still seems strange to say that!!), we are so excited and a bit shocked too. It all seems so much more real after seeing that ultrasound and now being able to say "she" instead of just 'it' or 'baby'. Crazy. I'm just so glad to be able to share it with all of you!!

Georgi & sparkles, thank you for your info about the low lying placenta. The tech didn't say placenta previa, so I assume it's not that serious, but that they just have to check later on to be sure. I'm trying not to worry too much, and you are right that 1% is a low number. It's good to know too that it can move (that is amazing!).
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 am

hi all
well i had a scare today, i had a gush of blood thismorning, went to the hospital ( doctors orders) and they did more bloods and an ulktra sound, the seen a gestational sac and an yolk sac ( too ealry to see baby) i am 5 1/2 weeks not 5 too, but i had a hemerage next to the sack ( a bleed) they dont know what its from could be one of many things ( another fertilised egg that didnt implant... etc) and bloods went up from 5000 to 9700 in two days so i am on bed rest for a week and will have a scan in10 days time, i rang my boss and told him, so i am not working next week, hubby is away all week but mum and dad will be able to help
thank god things are looking ok, not out of the woods yet but its positive
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:16 am

Oh Sparkles, I hope you're ok! It sounds as if the dr's have it under control. Kiss
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17941

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:07 am

Oh sparkles that's what happened to me last time around you poor thing I totally know how scary that is {{hugs}} PLEASE make sure you rest, it is early to see the baby but the fact they saw a yolk sac is a very good thing and your numbers are great Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 am

Thinking of you Sparkles, look after yourself x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19662
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 am

aw im sorry hun hope things start looking up soon
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18061
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next