Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  Ginny Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Oh mscherry Cry I am so very sorry!!! We are all here for u and thinking of u.
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20008
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 28 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  lindzee Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Hugs to you Ms. Cherry. xoxo HUGS
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19680
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 pm

MsCherry,

You are in my thought and prayers.

(((((hugs)))))
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18290
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm

So sorry mscherry. (((HUGS)))
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22581
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:50 am

Cherry, I am so sorry about your loss, I just hope there's a chance that they are wrong. How many weeks were you supposed to measure? I hope you recover well and are getting the emotional support you need. Hugs to you xxx

Will be back later guys to update and catch up with everyone, someone is desperate for their shreddies!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19596
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 am

I hope they're wrong too Ms Cherry,I hope either way that they figure out what's going on and lety ou know,sorry hun,hugs! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21217
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:32 am

Cherry no way!!!! (((hugs))) I know how you feel and I'm here for you !

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 19984
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am

Thank you everyone. I'm okay now. Yeah, I'm worrying a bit. But overall, what will be will be. I just want to know 100% if he/she is alive. I'm out from work today. Hell, I don't want to go tomorrow either, but I might have to. I read that it could take your body up to 12 weeks to expel the baby by itself, if indeed it does. I do know this, though. If indeed the news is confirmed to be bad, then there will be no baby making until next summer. Our plans will alter slightly in that I'll be able to help drive all our stuff to Louisiana and we'll save on 4 plane tickets that way. There would be no immediate need to rent a 4 bedroom home there either. We can get married as planned, then get pregnant VERY shortly after.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19323
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Oh no, mscherry. I am so sorry to read this! I really hope they were wrong! Big hugs and positive thoughts coming your way! (((mscherry)))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 20974

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

OMG, MsCherry, my heart goes out to you right now. You are so loved, and consider yourself hugged. There are so many emotions that go with miscarriage, the first trimester is so delicate. I am in hopes that a miracle will happen and in a few more days you will get good news.

Hugs, and we are all here for you.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20775

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 pm

I said I would give an update when I got one. It was confirmed that I indeed have a dead baby inside of my tummy. I can't believe that it stopped growing 5 1/2 weeks ago, and my body has not expelled yet. Well, the dr gave me some meds to speed up the miscarrying process. DF played doctor and inserted them into my junk. Yes, you heard it right, the recommended means of insertion is through your "stuff". In about 4 hours I should start cramping. He gave me some vicadin for the pain that may probably come. Now, I'm lying here just waiting. I don't plan on moving unless I absolutely have to. Thanks for the support. If I don't post for a few days, you know why. Emotionally, I'm in tip top shape surprisingly. We're going to wait until we're married next summer then try again in either July or August. Take care.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm sooo sorry Cherry, I really wish I could be there and give you so much comfort. For sure rest yourself and hope it's not painful for you Cry

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Gutter,
I must be feeling better since I am on here, right?

I took the pills earlier like I posted, by 3, all hell broke loose. So much for it taking like 4 hours to kick in, more like 30 minutes. I felt like I was in real labor and it was time for some drugs in my IV. The vicadin did nothing. My body temp plummeted and I started shaking uncontrollably and with my cramps, I was miserable. My dad's wife is a nurse, so she called me and told me that my pain threshold is probably higher than most(yeah right) since the vicadin wasn't working, so she recommended I take another 1/2. As I laid there shaking and moaning, it hit me, dummy you're in labor, act like it. So, I did the rock back and forth on all fours things(under all the covers, head too!!). Then I got inspired to try the "birthing pool". I had my sister run me some hot water and I sat in there for like an hour and a half. The water plus the extra vicadin worked wonders. I passed some clots( TMI ), and am now feeling better, although I need some more meds soon. I still have to pass the "thing", so will update probably tomorrow. Thanks for hugs and everything else.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Cherry - I am so VERY sorry you are having to go through so much pain. I'll be thinking of you tonight. I hope you are able to get some rest.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20166

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm

(((Cherry))) I'm here for you, I'm so sorry, it sounds horrible and painful Cry I remember when I miscarried, I thought it was the worst thing imaginable, but I didn't even know I was miscarrying until it was all said and done days after (I remember passing 'the thing' as you call it and didn't even know it). I told myself I could never have a baby after that and still ended up pregnant a month later. I cannot wait until you will be TTC again so I can follow you during your pregnancy. I certainly will miss being pregnant but I cannot go thru having another big baby. I'm sorry you are going thru this though, it's horrible no matter what, but I did find it easy to talk about it. I do remember Holi actually deleting my post on AWH because she didn't want me to go back and read what and how I had written it. We're all here for you hun! xxxx

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 am

mscherry42 wrote:Gutter,
I must be feeling better since I am on here, right?

I took the pills earlier like I posted, by 3, all hell broke loose. So much for it taking like 4 hours to kick in, more like 30 minutes. I felt like I was in real labor and it was time for some drugs in my IV. The vicadin did nothing. My body temp plummeted and I started shaking uncontrollably and with my cramps, I was miserable. My dad's wife is a nurse, so she called me and told me that my pain threshold is probably higher than most(yeah right) since the vicadin wasn't working, so she recommended I take another 1/2. As I laid there shaking and moaning, it hit me, dummy you're in labor, act like it. So, I did the rock back and forth on all fours things(under all the covers, head too!!). Then I got inspired to try the "birthing pool". I had my sister run me some hot water and I sat in there for like an hour and a half. The water plus the extra vicadin worked wonders. I passed some clots( TMI ), and am now feeling better, although I need some more meds soon. I still have to pass the "thing", so will update probably tomorrow. Thanks for hugs and everything else.

Sweety,I am so sorry,I have had those pills too,it SHOULD be under surveillenace to make sure you don't hemmorage.I had to do mine in a hosptial for a few hours.The nurse told me I would feel 'mild period cramps' I agree with you it was labour.I am so sorry you had to go thorugh it,it sounds like you might have reacted to it as well,I had the same thing,low temp,shaking,passing out,nasuea.I am so so sorry for you hun.I am glad that part is over.I wish a gentel healing and hope you keep your spirits up.We are all here for you hun! hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21217

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:09 am

MsCherry, i am so sorry that you are having to suffer physically aswell as emotionally. With my last M/C i too felt like i was inlabour for about2 hours then i started passing clots al day i was faint from losing blood but wasnt in too much pain anymore, i hope it passes quickly and i wish you all the strength possible oxxoox
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19476
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 am

Thank you all. I think I passed "it" at some point last night, and didn't notice. I passed a lot of stuff, but didn't know when the "worst" part was done. I feel sooooo much better this morning. It's a good thing too, cause Jadah's birthday party sleepover is tonight at 8. I feel bad cause I broke my plan of tradition. I was planning on making their cakes every year. But, now I can't. DF went and ordered her a cake from Walmart(booo!!) yesterday. I just have to draw on it today when he goes to get(if he can, cause he accidentally told them he needed it for Saturday. But, I do feel better both physically and emotionally. Thanks for everything from everyone of you. You are a big part of me, my "other" family that I don't ever want to live without if I have to.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 am

mscherry, so sorry for what you've gone through. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling, but am glad you're feeling better today. I think it's somehow appropriate that you will be celebrating Jadah's birthday today. There's always something in the world to be grateful for and to celebrate.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22581
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 am

Oh mscherry Cry I am so very sorry!! That is so sad and I am very sorry for your loss Cry I have never been there so I do not know how you feel but I can only imagine Cry please take care of yourself! We r thinking of u! Xxxxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20008

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 am

Ms Cherry, thinking of you during this rough time. i am glad that you are feeling better today. Hope everyone had fun at Jadah's birthday party! Thinking of you.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19680
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Oh no, mscherry - I am soo sooo sorry for your loss and that you had to go through this! We are here for you! Sending you big hugs your way. (((mscherry)))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:37 am

[[[[[[[[ms cherry ]]]]]]
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18290
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

I hope it is okay to post...

I just wanted to give a quick update on me - I haven't been around too much, just crazy busy and have been feeling super tired. I am a little over 7 weeks now. I am really nauseous all the time and can barely eat anything. But, other than that, everything seems to be still fine. I am still nursing Kian, sometimes my boobs hurt, lol. I haven't called (or found) an OB/GYN yet, so I haven't had my first appointment.

How is everybody else doing?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 am

Nicki - I'm pleased you bit the bullet. It's lovely to get an update from you...so you are feeling really sick hey, did you feel like this with Kian??, my sickness started literally from 5 weeks and I'm sorry to say only eased up around 21-22 weeks. Have you had any early cravings??

I'm fine but already feeling the extra weight this time around and my bump is very firm & tight so I am struggling to get comfortable, I've been advised to get one of those aerobics balls to ease the pressure. I have an consultants appointment on the 30th to discuss my hopes for a VBAC, my midwife seems to think that they will encourage a VBAC rather than a selective section which of course is a huge relief.

Oh and apparently I had or have thrush Confused no symptoms at all....they took a swab when I had my visit to L&D a couple of weeks ago and they found a mild case of thrush, funny thing is they never phoned me to say anything, it was my midwife looking through my notes that noticed I had a swab taken but no results so she phoned the hospital up and they advised her of their findings. I am definately going to do the group Strep B test again myself this time, it goes to show that these thing's can go completely undetected it's frustrating the NHS doesn't offer this test for free. Sadly my SIL's friend of a friend's baby girl died after contracting the strep B infection at birth Cry it's so very sad but there are more and more cases of this everyday, I just can't understand why the NHS won't invest £8.00 (or thereabouts) per pregnant women to get this test.

Anyway enough of all that.....I had some professional bump pictures taken yesterday, won't get the proofs until maybe 2 weeks but that's something to look forward to!!

x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21270

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next