Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

+23
pringle
White Lily
Mixxer
lindzee
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
sapphire
LeanneWhitney
Angel
Mum of jj
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Helen
Toffee
Lily*Blossom
skyllar
Myste
Gutter
ANMSMITH
sparkles
Georgi
27 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  sparkles Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:08 am

Georgi- i cant beleive they dont do the strep B test there. My cousin came up positive and had her baby 2 weeks agao, so they gave her the anti biotic during labour and he still caught the strep B, he was in intesive care for 5 days not breathing on his own, but thank god he has finally come good and is now at home. so imagine if she didnt get the anti biotics. If you do test positive to it, will they give you the anti biotics in the hospital or will you have to purchase them yourself ( you will be fine by the way ) cant wait to see your professional pics

Nicki- great to hear from you , sorry your not feeling the best, hopefully its not too long xo
AFM- about to go to bed and my scan is early morning cant wait!!! i also found a formal dress today that looks nice with my bump, as we are going interstate for Brendans work for the myer awards next weekend, shall be fun, a star filled event.
well will let you know how my scan goes tom
xo
night
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19476
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!! - Page 29 Empty Re: PREGNANCY CHAT - All stages welcome!!

Post  galaxy Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:12 am

Georgi, glad that you are going to be able to have a chance at a VBAC and it sound like they are being supportive. It's so annoying about the thrush, I can understand as I have had it 5 times since being pregnant and don't think it's cleared up. I think I will talk to my GP about it when I see them on Monday as it can't be normal to have it that long. I have my consultant appointment on 2nd Dec to discuss VBAC and of course now I have the added problem of low lying placenta. Apparently it is not covering the cervix but encroaching on it. Plus I have been advised to have a series of growth scans plus a glucose tolerance test which is not routinely done here. On the plus side, I will get to see baby several more times before he is born. I will keep you updated with what the consultant says.

Skyllar, hope you feel better soon, it's dreadful being sick all the time. I still quite often vomit in the car or just randomly with no warning, it's horrible, especially just after eating. When is your due date by the way?

Sparkles, Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I will be looking out for an update. Have fun at the awards, I bet you will look very glam!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19596
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, ladies!

Georgi -- I am glad that you will be doing the Strep B test again yourself. Sorry they don't routinely test for it. Really hoping that you will get a VBAC. I don't think I felt that nauseous with Kian and I am not really craving anything. The only thing that always sounds good is fresh fruit and veggies.

Sparkles -- Glad you found a cute dress. I am sure you look stunning in it. Hope you had a good time at the awards celebration.

Galaxy -- Really hoping that you get a VBAC, too! Keep us posted. My due date as of now is July 4.

AFM, not much new. Still always nauseous and really have a hard time eating. I've lost 7 pounds so far. Oh well, the weight will come on quickly soon, I am sure, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 20974

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi ladies,

Skyllar - It is good to see you in here. I don't think I ever got the chance to say Congratulations. I hope your nausea starts to go away for you.

Georgi - I cannot wait to see your pics they are always so beautiful. At my last appt. I apparently had a yeast infectionand had no idea until they called and told me that the doctor could order something or I could just go buy something over the counter.

Sparkles - I am sure you will look amazing in your dress and I am glad you were able to find something you liked.

Galaxy - I hope the placenta stays out of the way for you. Mine was low laying early on with Isaac but then as I grow moved out of the way. Hopefully yours will do the same.

AFM I cannot remember what I have said and what I haven't. Apparently I am a high risk pregnancy because I have large babies. My doctor has already told me she is enducing a week early and that she has no doubt that I can deliver a 10 lb since I already have but she doesn't want to find out if I can deliver an 11 lb. As much as I do not want to be enduced I have to agree with her. I had an ultrasound on Sat and the baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead of my date and I know my date is right on. We are not going to find out the sex but I will post the 4D pics so you can see them in the pic area. I haven't put on that much weight and I already have horrible varicose veins down my right leg. They look absolutely horrible and there are even some spider veins but there isn't much I can do until after the pregnancy. My doc did order some support hose but I am having a hard time finding a place to get them that will take my insurance. Other than that I guess I am doing well. I cannot believe how fast this time is going.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17893
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:29 am

I am feeling sick again sick I haven't thrown up BUT I have had morning sickness 3 days in a row now. I also feel really uncomfortable, my belly is usually always hard unless I am sat relaxed but this is making everything that much more difficult...I am wondering whether a pregnancy belt would help me or not as when i kinda lift my bump it seems to losen (sp?) up!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21270
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Make that 4 days Cry I am feeling really nauseus right now!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Mommabear -- thanks for the congrats! Wow, I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!

Georgi -- I am so sorry you started feeling sick again. Hopefully you are feeling better. Wow, I can't believe how soon you will have your little girl in your arms. How exciting!!

AFM, I am still nauseous a lot (any time of the day, really) and I have lost 9 pounds so far. But, I feel like I am already starting to show. Ugh, I am still trying to hide it from my students and co-workers since we haven't told anybody yet and will probably not do so until Christmas or later (depending when I get my first appointment). I am also so exhausted and could sleep all the time. I try to nap whenever Kian is napping when I am not working.

How is everybody else doing?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 am

Oh no so your feeling sick too HUGS it's damm right horrible feeling sick.....I am happy to say my sickness was short lived I had it 5 days in a row but no more since, I did end up throwing up again Cry but this sorted me out!!!

When are you going to post a bump pic then Nicki?? Smile/happy

It is very exciting Nicki....I just wanna get the house thing sorted so that I can get all the babies thing's ready, time is just ticking away and although I have bought everything (so I am well prepared) I have this need to put in all in a place before she arrives, just hope she doesn't arrive early!!!!

I have started (since 34 wks) drinking raspberry leaf tea (2 cups a day & 1 tablet) and taking 1000mg of EPO...I will up the dose at 36 weeks.....hoping this is what helped a speedy start to my labour last time around Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 am

I had my consultants appointment this morning to discuss my wishes for a VBAC and they are very happy for me to go down that route, the doctor said there is a 70/80% chance of me having a successful VBAC but I will be closely monitored throughout labour......he said I can't guarantee you a VBAC and I said to him I don't want a guarantee I just want a fair crack at it!!! lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 am

I feel like I am talking to myself for most of the time in this thread BUT I will continue to add updates Smile/happy

I had my midwife appointment today and the head is 2/5 engaged already now I am under no illusion this means she will arrive any earlier than her EDD but I am pleased to hear she is a good way head down already , the way I see it is there is less chance of her turning around I am also measuring 32 weeks instead of 35....I am not concerned as I remember measuring behind with Theo and he was a healthy weight but maybe it means baby has dropped a little????
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:49 am

Fantastic news Georgi!!! and wow 2/5 already thats awesome. I too was measuring behind, and all was good!! things are loking positive for you for a VBAC
I cant belive your about to have another baby, its gone sooo fast!!

Sorry i havent been around sooo busy and have also had amild tummy bug so not feeling well, plus i work monday and tues so never get a chance to get on and hubby away in China again blah blah blah lol

I am good apart from being a bit sick, baby boy is moving like crazy which i am loving. Still get soe bad cramping here and ther but all ok. Hoping that my placenta has or is or will move soon lol
next mid wife app is on the 23rd for me, just a basic check up though
well i amshattered and off to bed
hope everyone is well xoxoxoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 pm

I expect you're right about it being because the baby had dropped Georgi. Glad to hear that baby is head down as well, all seems very promising. I also heard that your chances increase if you got to 5cm with your first labour and that it means it will be more like a second labour too. I think I remember saying you did?!

Sparkles, hope everything is going well for you, you look blooming marvellous in your photos. Sorry about the nausea Cry
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Hubbies in China again Sparkles Cry I hadn't realised. Hopefully your placenta has now moved up, it is very common for it to move as a pregnancy progresses, didn't you say the same happened with Kyrah?? and there's you saying you can't believe I am gunna have another baby soon and you are over half way there yourself!!!!! How much quicker does a 2nd pregnancy fly by than the 1st hey! Confused

Emma - I got to 4cm with Theo BUT in my defence it's totally possible that after they checked me I could have dilated somemore cos there was at least 1 hour between being checked and having the spinal block. Smile/happy and I was having proper {{painfull}} contractions less than 2 minutes apart.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am

Oh I hadn't realised that Sparkles has a low lying placenta too. They said to me when they scanned me that they had had four women that morning with low placentas so it just shows how common it is. I haven't had any bleeding so it can't be too low I guess. They said it was encroaching (sp?) on the internal os??
Georgi, things do sound promising for your VBAC, will be interesting to see how it goes. I am worrying about the baby's size now as I can already feel a head and limbs but I have my growth scans at 28 and 34 weeks this time to see. Also have my glucose tolerance in Jan and my consultant soon. Need to be realistic about what could happen I think!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 pm

I saw something on your FB about you feeling his head and limbs already.....I think with 2nd, 3rd etc...pregnancies we are definately more aware of movement and have more of a understanding what part of the baby is moving so hopefully it doesn't mean he is already BIG!! shock I know that a fear of yours!! Are you feeling the dragging movements as yet or still kicking/punching??? that would be a good indication of how big he is, I hardly ever feel kicks anymore just big shifting movements.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

yes Georgi, i had a low lying placenta with Kyrah but that was way earlier and it wasnt previa, it had moved by 20 weeks. This time, its placenta previa at my 20 week scan, but im sure it will move i will have another scan at 32 weeks!!
I havent had any bleeding either Galaxy ( apart from the beginning possible twin)
when is your next scan to check?

I am also feeling more head/bottom, pushing out and some limbs dragging already but still also hard kicks. i think this baby will def be bigger!!

AHH it is sooo HOT here at the moment, its horrible
shock

well gonna get to bed xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi ladies. It sounds like everyone's babies are growing very well. I hope you are enjoying your pregnancies Smile/happy

It looks as though we are officially TTC after I get my period this month (it is due today but still a no show), so hopefully I will be pregnant rather quickly like I was with LM. We would like a 10/10/10 baby Tongue

So yes, hopefully I will be joining you here very soon. I don't feel ready, I am not looking forward to throwing up for 17 weeks straight. However, I recently had food poisoning, I felt awful, flu aches, and all that. I still somehow managed to take care of LM, even though I felt like dying, so I sort of took that as God's way of telling me that it was okay, that I could make it through the nausea and vomiting while having another child to care for. At least with pregnancy I don't get flu aches, so hopefully things will be more manageable! I am praying that I don't have to be on bed rest because of premature labor again. Just keeping a positive mindset, and hoping for another girl this time around. I would like two girls very much. I have a sister who is 2 years and 7 months younger than me, and it was great to have a buddy to play dolls with.

We just re-applied for our health insurance (you have to do it every 6 months) and if it all goes through, we will be falling pregnant very shortly.

xxxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20775
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Tiff, how exciting YAY!!!! Another little girl would be great Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 19984
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Yay Tiff, fantastic news, wishing you all the best xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Sorry ladies that I have been MIA. I have been so busy and so nauseous that I really didn't want to spend a lot of time in front of the computer.

Georgi -- that update from the midwife's appointment sounds great. I cannot believe that you will hold your little girl in your arms so soon. That pregnancy just seemed to have flown by.

Galaxy -- Yay for feeling all the movement and limbs.

Sparkles -- Glad to hear that you haven't had any bleeding anymore. Hopefully it's not too hot there.

I have been feeling super nauseous all the time. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I am 11 weeks now and I have my first appointment soon. Looking forward to it just to know that everything is going fine. Even though I lost all the weight I have a cute little bump started (I will show some pics when I get around to it - my brother is here from Germany and we are not telling anybody yet - so am trying to hide it, lol).
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Skyllar, maybe you're having a little girl!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 19984
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:53 am

I am really sorry ladies that I've been gone so long, lots of things going on of course and it has been a very difficult last month or so in many ways, but I have missed you. And all is fine with the baby and me, so nothing serious, I've just had a tough time coping the past month.

Georgi, I cannot believe how close you are!! I'll have to go peek at your photos too, I'm sure they are gorgeous. Great news about the likelihood of a VBAC for you as well! How goes the new house? I saw your FB note and was thinking of you!!!

Sparkles, congratulations on your little boy!! And I'll have to go see if you have pics of your hubby's awards night (has it happened yet or no?). I want to see your dress too! I'm sorry to hear about the placenta previa, that can be scary but it's really good there's been no bleeding. Are you on any type of restrictions - like no sex or certain exercises - to make sure things stay okay, or are they not concerned?

Nikki, that's awful about the nausea, you sound a lot like me earlier on. I was worried about getting enough calories & nutrition in, because like you I felt nauseous all the time and it was worse when I put anything in my stomach, so I was losing weight. Someone recommended protein powder to me, and because fruit smoothies were something I could stomach alright, I bought some protein powder and started adding it to smoothies and anything else I could. It at least gave me some more protein, which helped with energy levels throughout the day - it sucks when you're already exhausted from being pregnant, and then it's made worse b/c you have low energy from not eating enough!! Hang in there.

Tiff, congratulations on TTC! So exciting. Hopefully this pregnancy will be different than the rest and you won't have the nausea & vomitting as badly .... just ask Georgi, the second pregnancy can be very different from the first! Fingers crossed for your health insurance too.

AFM, I am getting ready to meet this little girl! She dropped several weeks ago (at least 2 weeks ago I think, possibly more), and over the last few weeks I've felt way more pressure and pain down low. Once last week when I was awake in the night, I had some strong period-like cramps low in my belly (these have happened on & off for a few weeks, once or twice at a time), and this time they came about 4 times per hour for 2 1/2 hours, but at that point I drifted back to sleep and when I woke up a couple hours later, nothing was happening. On Monday night, again while I was awake, I had several more painful period-like cramps, again in my lower belly, and this time the pain radiated around to my lower back. But it only happened 3-4 times over an hour or two, and then nothing more (except a lingering sore back that kept me up the rest of that night!). Yesterday I felt more consistent dull pain in my lower belly pretty much most of the day when I was standing. DH took me to the mall last night so I could walk around, but nothing so far. We are just REALLY hoping to have the baby and be home by Christmas, and not to have be induced (no date set yet for the induction, but it would likely be Dec. 26 or 27).
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17848
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 am

ooooh sapphire,good to hear from you,so exciting that your little bubs is almost ready to make an appearence,sounds like your body has been warming up for the big event. Smile/happy I hope (for the sake of conveinience) that she comes before xmas,maybe this week or so?Either way am very excited to meet this little girl you have waited so long for.I wish you a smooth and fast (not too fast of course) birth.I can't wait to see pics.PLease keep in touch,sorr you have been feeling overwealmed.Big hugs and take it easy!

hugs to all you other preggers ladies.Sparkles I saw your photo on BF but it wouldnt let me commnet,I thought you looked GORGEOUS (As usual) and hubby looked very handsom.what was thew award for?Sorry if I am making you repeat yourself,I guess I missed out on the details.Big hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21217

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Sapphire, I really hope your baby girl makes an appearance shortly! The last 6 weeks are very difficult, you just feel so heavy and huge, and miserable. Can't find a proper sleeping position at night... etc etc. You look great though, and I am so very happy for you, can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl! Wahoo!

Skyllar- I'm so sorry about the nausea. That is just yucky. I hope it gets better soon, you are almost to that turning point honey! I found that when I was 10 weeks my nausea was the worst it ever was, and then about 12 weeks it did improve, and by 17 weeks it was gone completely. I also had my brother and sister in law staying with us when I was about 8 weeks, and I was feeling SO SICK. We weren't telling anyone either until we saw a healthy 13 week ultrasound, and I was sure they had figured it out. The funny part was that when we talked to them afterwards, they had no idea anything had even been wrong with me! LOL.

So Skyllar I can't wait to hear how your first appointment goes, that is so fun!

Everyone else, you all seem to be doing great. I love seeing your baby bumps, so amazing, and so fun!

Can't wait to join you here. I am not looking forward to being nauseous and gaining weight, but I plan to do things differently this next pregnancy, watch what I eat, and exercise 4 days per week. Being on bed rest made me gain a lot more weight than I should have, so I plan to stay much more active next time, and I pray that I won't have any early labor scares!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20775
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Thought some of you might be interested in this article about VBAC.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/12/17/birth.plan.tips/index.html
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22581
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next