Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Anyone still here? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Anyone still here? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Anyone still here? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Anyone still here? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Anyone still here? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Anyone still here? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Anyone still here? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Anyone still here? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Anyone still here? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Anyone still here? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anyone still here?

+2
skyllar
MommaBear
6 posters

Go down

Anyone still here? Empty Anyone still here?

Post  MommaBear Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am

I know I have been MIA...but I wasn't sure if I was the only one. Is anyone out there or have we all become too crazy chasing toddlers to vist anymore.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17866
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Anyone still here? Empty Re: Anyone still here?

Post  skyllar Tue May 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I am still here, Mommabear. It has been so quiet on this board. I really miss everybody and hope that people will come back and start posting again.

How have you been? What's new?

We are doing fine. Kian turned 3 in April and Sean will be one at the beginning of July. We are having a blast with them, but there are days that are difficult, lol. I don't know who came up with the terrible twos idea, cause I think threes are much more challenging. Kian was really an angel when he was two. lol
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 20947
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm

I know the last time I checked in it was pretty quiet then too. I am able to keep tabs on some people on facebook but I do miss everyone and being able to discuss the details with more openess. It seems like I always have to be guarded on facebook anymore.

My guys are doing well too. Isaac hasn't hit three yet but I must say he has finally started to calm down with the tantrums so I hope they do not come back when he hits three. I do think we have allergy issues which are causing ear issues but there isn't much I can do about that for now. Sam hasn't started walking but he climbs and bites everything. He was one at the end of March. They are such different little people it really is amazing.

Maybe we will get some others to come back and visit soon.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17866
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon May 23, 2011 12:46 am

I still check in but seem to keep up with everyone via facebook these days.
It would be nice to catch up with everyone on a more personal level like we used too!

So glad to hear you guys are doing well!
We are good! Owen will be three on June 3rd. I can not even believe it! We are in the throws of the thunderous threes for sure!
We finally took away the paci and moved to a big boy bed and it's been hard on all of us! A lot of restless nights but he seems to do better and better with each passing night.

sort of thinking of the idea of maybe having another baby..... can you guys tell I'm afraid to commit!?! lol!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20139
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon May 23, 2011 12:46 am

I still check in but seem to keep up with everyone via facebook these days.
It would be nice to catch up with everyone on a more personal level like we used too!

So glad to hear you guys are doing well!
We are good! Owen will be three on June 3rd. I can not even believe it! We are in the throws of the thunderous threes for sure!
We finally took away the paci and moved to a big boy bed and it's been hard on all of us! A lot of restless nights but he seems to do better and better with each passing night.

sort of thinking of the idea of maybe having another baby..... can you guys tell I'm afraid to commit!?! lol!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20139
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Mon May 23, 2011 5:13 am

HI ladies
I still check in too!! I try to add posts and comment but there is no one else to talk too lol so i slowly stopped hehe
I would love to keep chatting too. Life is busy but i can always make time.

My kids are great two 3 and 13 months. Kyrahs tantrums have also settled down, now its answering back lol the joys, but she is great LOVES pretend playing, she is always the mum and i am the sister hehe.
Hudson is getting a real little character, i love from 1- 2 year olds ( love it all ) but its the cutest age!!

I am also working 10 hours aweek and Have applied for a scholarship to finish my teachers degree ( I have 2 of the 4 years left) so fingers crossed, although i wont be toodisapointed if i dont get it as i dont know HOW i will find timme to study lol , but its part time external so it will be four yesra, so will see.

hope everyone is well.xo
anyone planning on more babies? I think we are finished- i havent yet got clucky but it is sometimes crossing my mind a little more BUT then i remember the sleepless nights etc hahaha plus the cost!!
LouLou- there will be a ood age gap if you have another, Owen will be very helpful...go on lol !!! Tongue
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19449
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Mon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

As I have two minutes to myself, which is a rare occurance, I thought I would come and say a quick hello! I am back at work in gynae/obstetrics theatres. Working 28.5 hours per week and the kids go to the hospital nursery which they love. Molly is 3 1/2 and Jack is nearly 14 months. Molly seems very bright and needs to stimulated all the time. She loves books, nature, creative play, baking and anything new. Jack is walking, says 10 words, just managed to wean off boob and working on him sleeping in his cot. He seems advanced for his age and is very sociable especially with the girls at nursery. They call him the chick magnet!!!
I still have issues with my depression and have been put on treatment for bipolar disorder but on the whole things are looking up. I would love to do my midwifery training in a few years but in the mean time my goals are to lose a bit of weight, save some money and maybe in 18 months we will start ttc baby number three. I have become very broody since Jack turned one and at the moment would like two more!
I still pop on here from time to time especially to see how Lindsey and Beth are doing.
Had some good news yesterday that one of my sil is pregnant. I am very happy for her since she has endo and was an ivf baby so ttc was a worrying time for her. She's due in Jan and I can't wait to be an Auntie for the third time.

xxxxx
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19569
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:20 am

Hello all! It's been like forever since i've been on here. I hope everyone is doing well. My two are doing well. in less than a week, i'll be childless for like 3 weeks Smile/happy . Jadah is doing great in school. She's consistently on the honor roll, even in gifted classes. She's also a nice little athlete-volleyball and softball, and maybe even basketball this year. Jayden is finally starting to settle down. phew! It was quite crazy there for awhile. My job is fine, although it's not enough money, but that's the story of most everyone's life these days, so i can't complain. I'm making cakes for other people now, which is cool. It sure would be nice to a)be good enough to actually consider having it as a business and b)have the resources to make that step. It's a distant goal/dream though. Well, I hope that I come on more often and that maybe others will venture back as well. Take care everyone!!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19296
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum