Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Just a Rant.....lol EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Just a Rant.....lol EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Just a Rant.....lol Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Just a Rant.....lol

4 posters

Go down

Just a Rant.....lol Empty Just a Rant.....lol

Post  Mum of jj Wed May 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Sorry just gonna have a wee rant!
I feel like absolute shit! thought i was coming down with the flu but NOOOO went to the doc yesterday and i have Strep throat! Very painful! not pain killers are helping at all, ive been taking paracetamol, ibuprofen and codene! very hard to swallow.
The kids have had wee colds as chicken pox have been going around daycare so i thought they were getting that but havnt done so yet.
Anyway, Kieran has been a nightmare, he has decided that the last couple of nights, he doesnt want to sleep.
I put him to bed at 7pm like normal but after 10pm he wakes up screaming and i have no choice but to get him up as DH gets up for work at 4am. All he does is play, he will fall asleep on me but as soon as i step into his room he starts screaming!
Anyway last night was the worst, he woke at 10pm and here i am at 12.30am driving around town trying to get him to sleep, after 2 drives and a few hours later he is finally asleep put him to bed then a whole hour later we are up again!
So heres me absolutly shattered, sore throat and cant swallow, with a baby thats trying to be sooo independent and choose his own bed time, and Hubby getting shitty over the fact he cant sleep coz of the noise. I managed to get 2 hours last night or should i say from 4am until 6am before jesse woke up, already on my 3rd coffee! Hoping we dont have a repeat tonight coz this girl really needs some sleep!
Jesse starts swimming lessons today and i dont have the patients to reason with him so here will be another argument with a 3 year old, as he is scared of water but where we live its a MUST for him to go to swimming as the amount of rivers, ditches and beaches here.
And just to top things right off there is building work being done a couple of doors down and that i have to go past numerous times a day and they have really really hot sexy builders working with no tops on! and in my stressed and grumpy world it does not help. nice scenery but i swear god is trying to test me!!!!!!

Enough of my little rant, hope you are all well and having a fantabulous day! Love ya xxx
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17649
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Just a Rant.....lol Empty Re: Just a Rant.....lol

Post  BethG Wed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm

sorry you're not feeling well (strep throat sucks!) and sorry I have no advice on the kids....but, um, do you think you could take some pics of the sexy guys? LOL! Mmmmm, eye candy......
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22722
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Thu May 07, 2009 4:23 am

Haha Beth! Ill try just for you but it will be hard taking them without being noticed by them! they will see me doing it, no where to hide behind! lol But i will try.

Update, my throat still hurts but its bearable now but had kiers at doc today and the poor wee mite has it too. Juess is all clear so thats ok. So kieran is on antibiotics too now. both of us should be a bit better tomorrow.
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Thu May 07, 2009 4:26 am

Ohhh and forgot to say, Jesse absolutly blew me away at his swimming lessongs! he was fantastic, putting his face in the water blowing bubbles and even having a go with the kick board with the instucter helping him but he was kicking. its only 2 kids in the class so they had the pool to themselves. was a very proud mummy, and instructer thinks he will be very confident by the end of the nine weeks even holding breath under water, so very very happy!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 am

Aww T,sorry for the lack of sleep.I am sure thats wy Kiers was awake so much,he just wasn't feeling good eh?At leats you've got him getting better.Big well done to Jess for the swimming,what a brave boy.He'll be a little fish in no time! Smile/happy

Hope you feel better soon!xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21358
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Aw Mum. Sorry you had to go through all that while sick. LOL at the sexy male workers!! Glad Jesse did well in the pool. He'll be swimming in no time. Hope you and Kiers get better.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19464
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Fri May 08, 2009 6:58 pm

I dont think my week could get much worse! Seriously i am thinking of starting up a reality tv show of my life, its truly one drama after the next!

Yesterday i had a funeral for my grandfathers bestmate (he my 2nd grandad lol) very disgusted with the service, not the send off he would have wanted, was not personal at all, the rev kept going onabout our towns new sports complex. i mean WTF??? its a funeral.

Also a good friend of mine died yesterday in a car accident, her 2 boys aged 4 and 6 and her DH were also in the car but they in hospital with moderate injuries. She was 35, very sad by this, her 4 year old is very close to jess. gonna be a tough few days.

Then late yesterday afternoon a girlfriend came round and as my day couldnt get much worse, we decided to go out for a few drinks and drown our sorrows over a few wines, there was also a good band playing... so we head out on the town and after a bottle of wine, a few shots, a couple of readymixes and a stubby of beer also a few glasses of water mixed in there, epty tummys, had no dinner and also on antibiotics, i fall in the door at 4.30am this morning! but what an awesome night. the sexy builders were there too so it made it all the better in staying out! haha
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down