Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
ACK mothers! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
ACK mothers! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
ACK mothers! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
ACK mothers! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
ACK mothers! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
ACK mothers! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
ACK mothers! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
ACK mothers! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
ACK mothers! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

ACK mothers! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

ACK mothers!

Go down

ACK mothers! Empty ACK mothers!

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Ok i called my mum today back in england to talk to her and tell her what hubby is doing for me (getting me a line out in so i can call all my friends and family with out having buy card all the time $15 here and there soon amounts up)

Any way i was expecting a nice convocation with my mum we don't get talk a whole lot.
Telling her about how cloie is , Houses we looking at and what i had for xmas (yes i had my gifts all ready haha) And her reply was yet again making me feel guilty for moving to the states going on endlessly about how i was her right arm and i left her and she will never get over it and how she will never see cloie or me (she very mela dramatic swears she going die every year)

And then i try bring the topic up to a happier level i was on my head peace about go shopping for a coat for cloie because we are going new york for xmas and of course much colder than NC, And i told my mum about this and she go so mad at me saying how i should have told her i was going to new york and mad i wasn't going there but going new york ,So i spent 20 min explaining i had only found out the night before and driving too new york is a lot cheaper than flying to England especially when we are not even paying for the trip my father in law is so we can see his little sisters at xmas and staying at my mother in laws house.

And her reply to this was "Cloie need's to be here with me" in a very dry monotone voice, My response to this was to not get mad and stay relaxed because it is not the first time she said it, I said "no she need's to be with me, You will see us in august next year" (we going there next year for my sisters wedding) her reply again monotone and dry "Well im going kidnap her" I know you all must think im over reacting but me and my mum..... yea i always stood by her through everything but she was a drunk and drug abuser and as u can imagine like most mothers like that you deal with the brunt of it all, And she never got fully over her depression and brake down. So sometimes plays on my mind (hubby cant make it because he will be working or deployed and cant get time off school) so will be just me and cloie and it keeps playing on my mind now. Sorry had to rant!
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18118
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down