Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Tell us about your xmas.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Tell us about your xmas.... Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Tell us about your xmas....

4 posters

Go down

Tell us about your xmas.... Empty Tell us about your xmas....

Post  Angel Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:26 pm

What did you do? I will post an update on mine in a while I am not feeling well,Have been sick for ages now.Anyway...I did have a nice xmas day and I would love to hear about all of yours.PLease do tell! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your xmas.... Empty Re: Tell us about your xmas....

Post  BethG Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:32 pm

I'll post!

On the 23rd, hubby took me out to buy my gift -- a new computer! He teased me though and pretended to take me to several other places first before ending up at Best Buy. I don't have the new one set up yet though.

We spent Christmas with his family and will spend Sunday with mine. Christmas Day night we open our gifts to each other, but of course I already had mine. So he opened his from me: a Craftsman tape measure, lounge pants, long underwear, 3 motocross DVDs and 2 King of the Hill seasons, motocross pants, jersey, and gloves (he picked out), another pair of motocross pants, and a motocross gear bag. He was really happy with everything. With no kids, we tend to spoil each other.

Before MrG opened his presents, we gave our dog Morgan another one of hers -- a stuffed squeaky Canada goose which she went nuts over. Then she decided she needed to help unwrap her daddy's last gift (the big box with the gear bag). She was tearing paper off and shreading it. She pulled the duct tape off the box once he started it. He opened the box and she promptly grabbed the stuffer paper, pulled that out and started whipping it around and shreading it. We've never seen her go so nuts about presents! The living room was a complete disaster afterwards, lol.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22674
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Angel sorry to hear you aren't well. I hope you get better soon. xxx Glad your Christmas was fun though.

Beth how exciting, a new computer Smile/happy It's fun when our men surprise us, isn't it?

We had a nice day. The morning was fun. LM got a real looking doll, play food with a shopping cart, clothes, and a musical instrument set with triangle, shakers, a symbol, etc. She got 4 new Wiggles dvds. I gave my husband some really nice cologne, the stuff he used to wear when we first met, and it totally makes me want to kiss him all the time when he wears it, it brings back amazing memories when I smell him wearing that stuff! DH got me some DKNY delicious perfume and lotion, which he picked out himself. He got me a lighter for my candles, and some contact lens solution which he wrote on, saying that my real present was contacts. So I am going for an eye exam on monday to get some contacts, yay! I have been stuck in glasses for about 4 years now, so this is exciting for me.

A friend of my husbands (they work together) is in the middle of a nasty divorce. No kids, but had no where to go on Christmas so I insisted that he come over. I made a waffle brunch with fresh fruit.

Santa (me Tongue) put candy canes on our Christmas tree while LM was asleep on Christmas Eve. Of course they were hung quite high up on our tree. LM was determined to get them down, and she decided the only was to do so was to tip over the tree. So that was a classic moment that will never die Smile/happy

We ate Christmas dinner: Ham, Butternut Squash, artichokes, parsnips, sparking cider, and rolls. I was planning to do mashed sweet potatoes but when I took the sweet potatoes out of the bag to peel them, they had gone bad. So no potatoes for us, but there was still tons of food Smile/happy

We also made home made sugar cookies the day before, and we pigged out on those. In the evening we played a card game called HEARTS, DH had never played before, so it was fun teaching him how.

I think his friend had a good time, and it was nice to be able to have him over and make sure he had a nice Christmas.

The not so nice part of the past few days.... LM has a cold for the first time in over 8 months. Yuck. It's been rough during the night.

Can't wait to hear how everyone else's days went!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Sounds like you all have had lovely Christmases so far!!
Angel - get better soon!! xo
Bethy - ooooh, YAY for new computers!
Princess - yum! New perfume! And a sweet smelling DH too! HEHE.

Christmas started on the 18th for us. We had Christmas with DH's family since his sister was going away the next day and DH was working on Christmas Day. We had a Christmas dinner and opened presents and it was really nice. I got spoiled, as per usual by DH and his parents!! Smile/happy

Then last Sunday we had Christmas brunch with my dad, stepmom and that side of the fam. I made brunch, we hung out and opened presents. We had a good afternoon.

Christmas Eve i went to church and DH left work for a bit so he could come for some of the service.

Christmas Day was spent at DH's parents' for brekkie and then DH went to bed because he is working nights. I spent the afternoon with my mom and then had dinner at DH's cousin's. We still have one more Christmas to go with my mom on Monday!

We have been busy, LOL!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19773
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down