Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!!

+7
Helen
skyllar
Angel
Lily*Blossom
BethG
mscherry42
Georgi
11 posters

Go down

Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! Empty Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!!

Post  Georgi Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 am

I have had a good cry and feel much better for it but I am well and truely p***ed off! Cry

I am STILL 0% dilated and 0% effaced

The consultant today (different to last week) wants to see me again next Monday, when I will be 41+4 and if my cervix is favourable he will set a date for induction for 42 weeks (how depressing!! I was told they wouldn't allow me to go over 10 days but now it's 14!) but if it's not then we will need to arrange a c-section date probably again at 42 weeks....I feel so angry that my body is not playing ball and that my chance of a VBAC is slipping away from me......why won't my cervix dilate..uurrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick to death of shoving EPO up my woo hoo now every night and morning it obviously depressingly doesn't work for me!! Castor oil sound's like an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! Empty Re: Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!!

Post  mscherry42 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 am

Oh Georgi. I'm so sorry things are not going how you want them to. Sending you HUGS . Hopefully things progress before next week for you and that you are able to your beautiful healthy baby girl.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!! Empty Re: Officially wollowing in self pity after disappointing appointment!!

Post  BethG Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 am

Oh Georgi, I'm so sorry. Wasn't the baby measuring behind in growth though? I'd just like to think she needs to grow a bit more before making her grand arrival. (((HUGS)))
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22674
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 am

Oh no honey, I am so sorry about your appointment, how frustrating! Do they really not have cervidil there that they could just send you home with during the night and recheck you in the morning? It totally worked for me I was not dilated or anything and by morning my cervix was all soft and dilated somewhere between and 1-2.

I know you are so frustrated and I will be praying that something progresses. As for castor oil, I know people whom it worked for, and people whom it didn't work for, so it may be worth a shot!

xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 am

So sorry babe!I know it's SO crushing when you expect good news and then they say 'well actually nothing has happened' I had the same thing happen with Teo when I went to be induced the first time.I went to the hospital with my bags packed all excited and happy and then I was told,no dialation,no contractions NOTHING so I had to go home and wait another week which at the time seemed like an eternity.I really feel your body WILL co-operate,but it's like my midwife with Tia-li said.If the baby is not ready,you can't MAKE it come out,not with anything really.No one knows exactly what triggers the body to go into labour,but nature is amazing and when left to it's own devices it will do it's job wonderfully.Hang in there babe,I am sorry you are down but just think,a few more days and you will not be thinking about it anymore,youwill be holding your baby and all of this will seem so insignificant.Right now it's all you have to focus on and I feel for you!It's ALMOST over,you are almost there babe.Just hang in there and just because your not doing anythingyet,that can ALL change in 24 hours.It's not over,your chance has not passed at all,so don't give up hope yet.Love you babe xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh Georgi, I am sooooo sorry, hun! I was really hoping that your body would have progressed by now. But, don't give up hope yet. This all can change within 24 hours, as Angel said. When baby girl is ready, she will come out. And hopefully it will be before they would do the induction. With Kian I had no idea I would go into labor the following day and have him that day. I woke up still feeling fine, then lost mucous plug around 10am, contractions started around noon and he was born at 11pm. Just to encourage you, it can really change within 24 hours. Crossing my fingers for you and sending you loads of labor vibes. Hang in there! HUGS
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Aww hun I'm sorry ... I hope she comes before you make an induction date xx HUGS
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17656

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Aww Georgi, all I can do is [[[[hug]]]]. You are in the home stretch, overtime even, and before you know it that little sweetie will be in your arms, one way or the other. I hope you have the delivery you are hoping for, but any way it ends up just take a deep breathe and focus on that sweet little bundle of cutie pie.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18383
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 am

oh hun i know how frustrating it is, i was 5 days over due too but 4cm dilated and nothing happening, the second sweep put me into action. i am Not recomending this BUT, have you thought about (TMI) doing a sweep yourself?? like i said i dont want to recommend this as i dont know how safe this is, but i have heard of many people who do it, i kinda tried when i was over due, but was alittle scared. I hope you comes soon hun
xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19569
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:11 am

Georgi, I am so sorry you are feeling like this hun. Try and think of things like this maybe......you said your most accurate due date was the 18th so technically you are only overdue by a day today. Things may well happen naturally within the next week and like people said, things can change in 24hrs. This doesn't mean that your chances of VBAC are quashed (?sp) but you may need to push a little harder for induction as opposed to elective c-section if that's what you want. I hope things change for you. Have you thought about asking Rich for a helping hand ;P
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19689

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 am

Thanks for all your responses ladies Grouphug your the best!!!!!!

I am going to go out today for a long, long walk and possibly buy some castor oil if I can hide my bump enough to get served.....as I understand many chemists won't serve it to you if you are pregnant!! I have had a helping hand from mother nature this morning with 3 BM's with-in 1 hour but.........I have had this before a few days ago and clearly it didn't bring anything on!!

I know that technically going by my dates I am only 1 day late today but it's what is on my notes that makes all the difference............I have 10 days including today to get this little stubborn girl to budge and I am sure as hell gunna try everything I can to bring on natural labour Smile/happy so I will ask DH for a helping hand Emma Wink even though it's the last thing either of us want to do!!

Not sure about attempting a sweep myself Sparkles.............. Confused trouble is my cervix is really high up I had to stick my hands under my bum yesterday for her to find it. I do have a MW appointment Thursday morning so will ask my MW to attempt a sweep again...........I can only keep asking, thankfully yesterdays attempt was not painfull at all and I didn't bleed afterwards.

Gunna run up and down the stairs a few times now Smile/happy LMAO!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:24 am

Awe Cry i was just coming on here to check on you Georgi Cry I can't believe she is being soooo stubborn with not wanting to meet everyone!!! Doesn't she know we are all dying to see her lol

Well, it CAN'T be too much longer! I am trying to think of anything else that can bring on labor...the only thing i can think of is a sweep and then sex! That's what i am telling Suzy too, of course, she is jsut 38.5 weeks...but anyway...i had 2 sweeps i think, and the 2nd one worked! Good luck and I sure hope she comes soon!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20101
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down