Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!****

+14
sparkles
dolly's momma
Helen
chrisb
Lou Lou
Ginny
galaxy
mscherry42
skyllar
Lily*Blossom
BethG
ANMSMITH
Toffee
Angel
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 Empty Re: GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!****

Post  Georgi Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Thank you all so much I feel kinda (warmly!) overwhelmed by all your posts Smile/happy you are all so good to me!! Thing's are going great I decided that I would try breastfeeding again (did about 6 wks with Theo) and so far so good although the let down reflex literally does feel like razor blades cutting through my nipples shock Klara feeds roughly every 3 hours which is completely different to how Theo fed he was on the boob every other hour for an hour and it was exhausting so bless her she is making my life easier at the moment.

Theo has taken to his little sister really well, all of a sudden though he seems like he has to go up which saddens me but so far no signs of jealousy....we are trying our hardest to include him in everything.

I will write up a birth story very soon...............I feel totally empowered by giving birth...what an experience it is hey girls!!!! I am so, so very proud of myself for sticking to my guns, but jeez the stitches don't half hurt!

Here are a few of pictures of my beautiful little Princess Smile/happy she is just perfect in everyway and very alert.

Klara is roughly about 30 minutes old in this picture I was able to have skin on skin contact straight away and put off her being weighed/measured for as long as I could, Rich does have pictures of when she was literally first born but they are still on his mobile:-
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 Dscf4710

Photos from today 3 days old
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 Dscf4711
GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 Dscf4713

Last edited by Georgi on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21360
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!**** - Page 2 Empty Re: GEORGI UPDATE!!!! ***** WELCOME TO THE WORLD KLARA ELISE!****

Post  Georgi Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:35 pm

ha ha!!! at Emma Smile/happy the 'tiny baby' clothes do still fit Smile/happy however I would be lying if I said the tiny baby sleepsuit did she wore it home but it was definately crunching up her toes!! x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Georgi, she is absolutely perfect just like I told you she'd be!! I'm so happy you experienced a natural birth , it is trruly amazing!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Wow,I didn't see this!Thanks SO much for posting pics.I was DYING to see her! She is gorgeous!In the first pic she looks like Theo did in his NB pics! <3 In the others its very clear she's mummys girl! Smile/happy She's just beautiful and you're right she looks SO awake and alert!I amSO SO SO proud of you for not only having the guts to stick with your birthing plan,but for breastfeeding again.The pain will lessen,if you can make it past 2 months you'll be just fine.We're all here to give you advice and support you ! I am so so so proud of you once again and can't wait to hear the full story!You look So natural with her in that second pic!I want more pics!!!!!! lol

I am also so proud of how you are tring to include Theo,I know it's hard and I know you must be exausted but at the same time,having them so close together will have it's benifits! Smile/happy Well done Georgi.You are so strong and an inspiration to everyone and I am sure you have given some hope to others who are hoping to have a VBAC! Smile/happy

love you babe!Can't wait till June! <3 xxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:35 pm

oh and is it me,or are her eyes blue like Theo;s? Wink I know they might change of course but his didn't ! So exciting to see if they stay that way or if she ends up with mummys beautiful brown eyes! Smile/happy xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:44 pm

She is a gorgeous baby girl! She definitely takes after her Mummy Smile/happy

Congrats again!!xxxxx
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17965
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Only just seen this and she is GORGEOUS!!! Georgi, how do you look so good so shortly after giving birth?! Hope you are recovering well, look forward to hearing about the birth! x
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 pm

KLARA IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks just like you Georgi girl! I think her eyes are going to be brown like yours too, except of course it's too early to know.

Congrats! Giving birth is so empowering. I'm glad it turned out the way you wanted it to! Can't wait to read your full birth story.

LOVE YOU!!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

She's beautiful Georgi! Can't wait to hear your story.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22671
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 pm

AWWW
She is gorgeous Georgi!!!
and yes you look fantastic in that pic lol
I am so happy you did experience a vaginal birth, well done.
Cant wait to hear the story xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Georgi -
Klara is just lovely. Well done you!!! Smile/happy
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19770
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am

Wow, Klara is such a cutie!!! Adorable pictures. Well done, Georgi!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:15 am

I saw the pics on FB Georgi, I think she looks so much like you! What a gorgeous family you have now, it must feel great being all together!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19686

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 am

Wow! She's beautiful just like her whole family(you guys are a cute family). I kept stalking the thread that I thought pics would go up on, so missed this one. I'm glad you're recovering nicely. Take care, and can't wait to hear the birth story.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19413
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Klara is beautiful Georgi and you look great too! I am so glad to hear that Theo is doing well with the transitions. Can't wait to hear more.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17983
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 am

Thank you ALL for your lovely messages!!

I am surprisingly feeling rather high spirited and energised but also feeling a little frustrated at being house bound, will be glad when the weather is drier and we have no more visitors!!!!!!

x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2