Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this...

2 posters

Go down

All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... Empty All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this...

Post  Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 pm

You need to see this in order for you to be able to make good choices for your birthing plan!

https://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/store_stream.php
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... Empty Re: All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this...

Post  MommaBear Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Looks like a great movie and oh so true. I really wish that midwives were a choice here in the states.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this... Empty Re: All those who are going to be giving birth ....Please watch this...

Post  Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm

They are hunny!They are.I live in NC where home birth is 'illegal. I still had a home birth Wink
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Home birth is illegal in NC? I didn't realize that. I am considered a high risk because I have LGA (large for gestational age) babies and since my last was an assisted birth it makes me nervous. So I will just stay home as long as I can which is what I did before. I have noticed down here that the more doctors can plan or schedule things to fit with them the better and women are of the same frame of mind to keep it to fit within their schedules.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 pm

yep it's illeagal.If you can find a birthing centre rather than a hospital it might be a much nicer experience...have yo looked in that?
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 pm

also....my midwife who birth over 2,500 babies...has delivered 11-12 lb babies at home with no problem,it's only hospitals and dr's that freak out with anyting over 8lbs...it's nature and it's rediculous.She has also birthed breech babies and twins with no problems!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:21 pm

I feel like I am a little late to do anything with this one but I am definitely going to take the time to look into it more if I take the plunge into a third.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down