Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
OK Ladies, I need you :( EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

OK Ladies, I need you :( Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

OK Ladies, I need you :(

+4
MommaBear
Angel
Georgi
Ginny
8 posters

Go down

OK Ladies, I need you :( Empty OK Ladies, I need you :(

Post  Ginny Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

I am sorry i don't come on here much, but man i really need ya'll right now Cry

Yesterday, thane and i were playing in blaine's room and he saw ray's old piggy bank that ray's deceased pap had given him and he wanted to play with it. Well, when i picked it up it was very light and i noticed the bottom had been broken out. Thane said mommy open it. and blaine said "we can't open thane, only pap can, and he died." SO I KNOW HE DIDN"T DO IT.

So, i noticed that about all of that TONS of money we had was gone. I immediately took it to ray and said someone had found it WAYYY back in the closet and broke it! So we started looking. Thane's money in the fridge that we got from our baby shower (185 dollars) was now only 2 dollar bills and 1's and was $72. Then i checked his piggy bank that was passed around at his shower - 10$. Then we found another bank in the kitchen full of kennedy half dollars and bicentennial quarters, another heirloom from Pap, it was half gone and someone had broken the lock on it Cry I have been tore up all weekend! So, what do i do, i text my babysitter - the only one who is everhere! and ask her to please come over. she says' she is busy this weekend, the weekend's are so short and wants to be with family" YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT!?!?! BLAINE HAS GONE BACK TO SCHOOL AND WAS HERE THIS WEEKEND AND I WAS SO TORN UP OVER THIS SHIT IT HAS RUINED MY FAMILY TIME!!!!!!!! BITCH! :'(

And that's not it! We went to our neighbor and he said that for SURE arounda month ago, there was a vehicle outside our house ALL day long 2 days in the same week. So, I ask thane...Do you know kyle? this is her loser bf who has no job and is on drugs and he just smiles. HE WON'T TELL ME! So i say " well what do you and kyle do?" and he says " Kyle gives me candy! chocolate!" my blood started boiling. she is NOT supposed to ahve anyone over here. So, I say "where was mommy??" and he said "at work". ANd i asked him what else about kyle who was watching you and he said "kyle was watching me." so if there is some young punk drug addict sob in MY HOUSE WITH MY BABY!!!!!! I am gonna freak out!!!!! I am freaked out.

So, ray fired her. She has been with thane since he was 9 months old. I am just in shock. Im hurt, im upset, and I hate that thane's world how HE knew it is now over. They had a great relationship and it upsets me that i'll have to say, you won't see jaime anymore. :'( but what else could we do Cry i am so upset please, please everyone send hugs and prayers and thoughts my way. I need it so bad :'(
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20101
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

OK Ladies, I need you :( Empty Re: OK Ladies, I need you :(

Post  Georgi Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh honey {{{hugs}}} I hear how upset you are about all of this. I feel a little numb trying to take it all in (I got your text by the way!) So the money we have to assume has been taken by the babysitters boyfriend? or by the babysitter? either/or is terrible of course, I am just trying to figure out whether she knew about the money!? And as for this lay about being in your home with your baby....................shock shocking! For a start it is compromising the safety of Thane BUT it is also highly unprofessional, I don't really care if the girl has a perfect as a boyfriend this should have never happened.

Gosh honey, I am so sorry that it came to this....you've had your ups and downs with jaime but like you say she has been there for Thane for a very long time, it's a bunch of mixed emotions you'll have to deal with and I am sure Thane will miss jaime but by the sound's of it this was by far the best decision, Rich would have dealt with this exactly the same.

{{BIG hugs}} honey! Poor you having to deal with all of this, I wish I lived closer and I could help you out. HUGS I bet you are shaking from the adrenaline rush (but not in a good way) Just try and maintain the fact that this was for the best, it totally sucks, to have someone steal from you in your own home and abuse your good nature will take a while to recover from as it will have tarnished your trust BUT not everyone out there is the same and I just wonder whether Jaime is just really naive and allowed her jackass boyfriend call all the shots!

x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Thank you so much Georgi!!

What upsets me most is that he loved her, been with her since he was only 9 mos old. Cry They knew each other, had a schedule, one on one, it was great usually! He's gonna be very upset that she wont be here anymore. And yes i have been bawling i am so upset about it. poor little blaine saw me and jsut kept saying HE was sorry!!!! My 10 yr old apologizes for something someone else did Cry Its just horrible and I am numb and sad, and just every emotion you could imagine. but i am also just hurt. how could you steal from my baby? seriously? how could anyone get in a baby's piggy bank? OR in the money in the fridge that said "Thane 187$ Smile/happy" I mean COME ON! What son of a bitch would do that!?!??!!? I honestly do not think it was her, or at least it wasn't the real her. I was with a dumb ass boyfriend that is JUST LIKE HIM and I did things that i look back and just shudder at why could i have been so stupid. she COULD have taken the money, but i think he did. I think he broke up Pap's banks to get in there and take all that money. and it was a lot really. half of the bank is gone that had half dollars, dollar coins, and quarters, which adds up very quickly! Cry

I am just stunned and upset for my baby. his life as he knew it is over and i am just so upset for him. i kept her around for HIM when she pissed me off i kept her for HIM, and now he has to suffer and that's just really sad Cry He asks about her a lot on the weekend and is always good with her, so it absolutely crushes my heart this happened. Thank you Georgi! I needed someone to hear my story and tell me it will be ok so i appreciate you so much. I love and miss you! XOXOXOX Thank you!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Wow! That sucks.I will call you later hun x
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh Ginny, I am so sorry that is such a horrible violation of your trust and personal space. And that isn't even thinking of Thane. I am guessing that she is well aware of why you let her go. And sadly it is Thane who gets hurt but on the positive side maybe you caught it before something could have happened and maybe someone will come along who really deserves Thane's trust and admiration. It really sucks that all this happened to you guys.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:01 am

Thank you ladies! Yes, I am still very upset. I just can't believe this happened Cry Ray woke up and said 'this is STILL bothering you???' uh yeah..15 hours later believe it or not i am upset still about what happened! geez! He jsut didn't like her anyway and got tired of her little dramatic things that would upset me. She defriended me on facebook, which is another slap in the face! YOU do this to ME and defriend ME!? I guess maybe at 32 i am just more mature and have been in her shoes. Almost literally...i had a loser ex also and i did a lot of things she has done to me. that just made it that much harder yesterday cuz it brought back memories. And i know this wasn't her, this was her with HIM! there is a huge difference.

what really sucks is, you know how like in the movies, a boyfriend or girlfriend will say "i love you, we are gonna be together FOREVER!" then 5 minutes later, one of them dies or they break up? well that is pretty much what happened here. I was talking to her friday and saying "I can't believe its been 2 years that you have been in thane's life! Look at these pictures" Cry And then just a few short hours later we found out all this crap Cry it just sucks, well it beyond sucks. I tried to tell thane yesterday that Jaime has to stay at her house so he won't be able to see her anymore and he kept ignoring me, so when we laid down for bed i said "who is keeping you tomorrow?" and he said 'Katie' (my sister) and i said "Well what about jaime?" and he said "i don't see her anymore." Cry how sad is that for a little 2 year old!!! poor baby. i am really just hurt by this, i am not even mad. and i know yall will think i am the dumbest B in the world, but i didn't want to her to defriend me, i thought she may want to keep up with thane and i keep wanting to text her and explain myself or let her know how thane is doing. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!??! Cry

also how bad is this!? but last night, thane wanted to watch the backyardigans so i was like 'Ok.' and turned it on, well Jaime is the one who got him watching it, and Chuggington train, and LIttle Bear. (we don't watch much tv), but I started to cry. His 1st birthday theme was Backyardigans and he's loved it since he was 9 months old cuz she got him started on it. i mean, you don't realize that even though someone gets on your nerves at times, they really had a lot to do in your life and your childs life and its just hard. i hope its harder for me than it is for thane. i think katie being here today will help. i am just so depressed right now.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words ladies, i need it! XXXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm so sorry you and Thane are going through this. I have no special words to ease the pain. It's just plain crappy all the way around. But, an up side is that it sounds like Thane is taking it well enough all things considering. He may have little episodes along the way, but the "shock" wasn't that bad. So, if you could fake like things are normal in front of him until the transition of sitters is done, he should be ok. Kids tend bounce back better than we can sometimes, which is great in times like these. {{hugs}} all the same. Jayden's way of dealing with her dad not being around anymore is to call everyone she meets and likes "dad". It's sad and comical all at the same time. But I know it's just her way of dealing with it and filling that void. Let's hope this experience will mature the exbabysitter for future dealings with people.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Regardless if it was her or her boyfriend, she is still responsible for who is in your home, and it's her fault in the end that this happened. NOT OK. How awful honey to have to let go of someone who had been a trusted part of your family for so long. I hope it all works out in the end, I'm so sorry, and I hope you find someone that you trust very soon. You have every right to still feel upset, you are angry, and grieving at the same time.

xxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Is there any way to charge this person? That is theft!!!

Ginny,
I am shocked, this is a terrible thing that's happened and I'm truly sorry. I remember when you first were looking for a sitter and you were sooo paranoid by finding the 'perfect' one and that was Jaime. I'm really sorry it ended poorly. I'm thinking of you and Thane. Remember your family is still together and healthy. It would eat me forever too, so I don't blame you for not letting it go so fast. You have been violated Cry

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20077
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Thank you ladies! Things are ok...not great, but ok. I've lost almost 5 lbs so that is a plus from this! Although, i bet i gained it back this weeekend. She wrote us a later, basically to make us a feel like shit. I still don't know what to believe. She said that she never let anyone in our house, but the neighbor saw someone here 2 days in a row a month or so ago, so to me, that doesn't make sense. So, I have told her that the reason she was fired was because even if she didn't let anyone in, then there was still a stalker ex boyfriend hanging out in my driveway, and that is NOT ok, so its unfortunate, but I just can't let Thane be in any sort of danger of a ex on drugs. I haven't heard back from her yet, but I don't really care anymore either. We'll probably never know what happened.

Thane is starting daycare tomorrow. He'll go two days a week and I THINK after September 18, my older sister is going to start keeping him at my house and she can take him places like the Science Center or the playground or soemthing like that. I want them to bond anyway, and it will be the best thing to mommy - mommy's sister! Smile/happy so i am excited about that! in the meantime, 2 days a week, my good friend Sara, who used to be a child social worker is keeping him and then 2 days a week he'll go to my bff from school's mom who owns a daycare. I sure hope he had a good first day! Im so nervous and worried about him! He's been clingy, which he normally isn't, so i just really hope i make it to work on time. Espeically when you read my post to Tiff about his behavior lately as well, i may lose my mind! Tongue

But, anyway, this is our plan, he seems to be ok. He doesn't talk about Jaime, the only thing he said yesterday was "Jaime does this..." and he said she was coming back tomorrow. and I said "uh no she's not, she is at home." and he said "how about friday?" I didn't even know he knew the days of hte week!! but i said No, she won't be back anymore and he just laughed and was like yes she is.. :S so i am a little concerned, but maybe he'll forget. He is bonding well with Sara, and he loves my sister, so I think it will all work out. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Wow, that is crazy. I am so sorry you and your family have to go through this. That is so scary. I would have been so upset, too.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Well, Thane's first day at daycare couldn't have went better!!!!!!! On the way there he was so excited saying "I'm going to Miss Boo Boo's house!!!!" and right before we got there he said "Uh...I'm too shy mommy". I told him its ok to be shy and Mommy is shy too! So, we go in, there is one little girl there who is not quite 2 and looks JUST like cindy lou who from the grinch! Smile/happy Well, I hold thane for about 30 seconds and then he says "I want to get down." so I put him down and that's all she wrote! He took off and was playing with the little girl. He asked her to sit down at the table while he cooked her some supper and I heard him saying "here you go, here is a banana" Smile/happy LOL it was the CUTEST thing!!!!!!! And she sat down like he asked and ate her fake banana Smile/happy

I said Well Mommy is going bye bye, can I have kisses? and he ignored me about 5 times, finally gave me a kiss and said "bye mommy". that was it! He played and played all day! He listened great, they read about 10 books, he learned to recognize the A and the H on the wall, he even matched the 1 and 2 from a card to the wall. Smile/happy She said everything she asked him he responded well and the only thing he did was run in the school so she had him sit down for a minute, but that was all! When I came to get him he said "Hey mommy come here! see these kids???" LOL it was so cute! And that little girl from the morning "supper" saw him leaving and waved bye to him and blew him a kiss. It was adorable!!!!!!! he wouldn't tell the grown ups bye, but I said "oh thane look! she's waving at you" and he stopped what he was doing and waved at her. Apparently they sat together at lunchtime too and he put his arm around her and patted her back Smile/happy he's been very loving lately Smile/happy

but anyway, all in all, he did WONDERFUL and so did i! Smile/happy He's never really been around kids much, except sunday school, so i was happy! I am very proud of him! He also is actually a very social little boy! He was shy to Ms Boo Boo at first but really took up well with the other kids Smile/happy I think it was all girls today though Tongue

Thanks for being here!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 am

I'm so glad he did well. I'm glad you were able to have some peace of mind. One day at a time, the more great memories he stores, the quicker the old ones of Jaime will fade. Take care.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 am

Ginny maybe all this shit that happened was for a reason and now you know it was for the best for Thane!! So happy he had a great experience at daycare lol

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20077
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down