Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Seriously?!?! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Seriously?!?! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Seriously?!?! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Seriously?!?! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Seriously?!?! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Seriously?!?! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Seriously?!?! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Seriously?!?! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Seriously?!?! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Seriously?!?! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Seriously?!?!

5 posters

Go down

Seriously?!?! Empty Seriously?!?!

Post  Angel Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 am

Hello everyone,my turn for a rant.So things have been going really well between hubby and since my last rant.The drinking is status quo but we havnt had any major upsets or arguments.However,this mornign I am SO annoyed.He woke up and came down (like he does every week day) around 8 (even though it's supposed to be 7:30) and his laptop isn't working,so I was in the bath and could hear him sort of yelling and cursing which freaked me out until I realised what was wrong.He litteraly goes around like a teenager,slamming the fridge door,kicking things out of his way that he encounters,swearing and just acting like a spoilt teen.Granted he works very hard at his job and doesn't like to get up early but do you have to take it out on everyone else?

Everything he did this morning was an exagerated pissed off hissy fit.Slamming hiss fistnon the counter,snapping at me ,then Teo ,he even woke the baby up going into our room and yelling 'f**k off!' to something *shrug* I was not furious that he woke her as it was time anyway,but that he probably freaked her out cause he yelled,the sh esaid 'daddy?' and he didn't say anything in repsonse,nothing nice or reassuring just went back down stairs and carrried on ranting and calling work and sasying 'Now I'll have to go in at 7 goddamn thirty every fucking day!" I told him to calm the F down as he was acting like a teen.I mean is it really the end of the world? He has never liked getting up early but serioulsy,hes going to bed at 1:30-2am what does he expect,of course he's not gonna be ready to get up at the crack of dawn.Anyway,just had to rant cause I wanna slap him ni the face and tell him to to grow the f**k up!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21340
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Seriously?!?! Empty Re: Seriously?!?!

Post  MommaBear Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 am

I hear you on everything you are saying. Can you imagine if we acted like that when things didn't go our way. I tried it once to see if it helped. It didn't make me feel better just made me even more miserable.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 am

Oh my...... seriously?? I am sorry, Angel. His reaction does sound over the top and immature.

One thing that kinda annoys me is when DH tells me how tired he is. Really ?!?! He sleeps in the bedroom by himself, I sleep in the livingroom with Sean waking every 2-3 hours, lol.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21097
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Yep, I agree!!! SO is not a morning person and he can get really cruel if he is not done sleeping. I lived on 1.5 hour sleeps at a time for like 10 months and never been a complete immature person. I mean I may not be coherent, but I go on with my day with my 2 kids. I've been getting SO out every evening with us for a walk and I think the fresh air is doing us some good.

I have days when things don't go my way, I'll curse away, but it never helps, lol!!! He definately needs to calm the "F" down!!!! Especially with the kids learning from his behaviour, it's like SO screaming to me from the other room about something and of course I can't hear him so he gets angry with me not listening and flies off the band wagon. I mean give me a break, come and talk to me, don't make a converstation from a mile away!!! Now Jasper is screaming learning from his dad and SO screams at him to shut up. I have told him he needs to calm down his behaviour before Jasper learns to be quiet!

In most cases, MEN NEED TO GROW UP!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20107
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 am

Seriously!He did actually appologise when he came home at lunch.I was just like 'serioulsy' I mean he has always been like it.His mom was afraid to wake him to go to school during his teen years and would just leave him.I am respectful and don't go in guns blazing now but I won't take your 8 year old tantrums n shit! Anyway,all good now.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21340
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:09 am

Glad things are better now Hols! Boys..... I don't think they ever actually mature! lol I know mine still hasn't! They always have some hint of a boy in them! xx
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17498
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down