Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles

+3
Helen
White Lily
Georgi
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles Empty Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:01 am

We don't really have anywhere that we can just talk about stuff happening in someones cycle whether they are TTC/WTTC or just keeping track of their cycle. So that is why I have created a new thread.

I am a little worried about my cycle at the minute, it happened last cycle but not nearly as bad, basically my period finished on Friday 3rd, I started spotting again on Monday 6th and yesterday and today I now have a light flow, certainly enough for a liner/pad, I am also suffering from dull cramps again.....if you look at my chart you will see this means that I have had the longest AF EVER!! (I have ever had).

Has this happened to anyone else, where your period has vanished and then come back??

I have had cycles where I have had light bleeding here and there BUT although this is 'light' it is still much heavier than what I would normally call light.

Last edited by Georgi on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21405
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles Empty Re: Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles

Post  White Lily Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:13 am

Hi Georgi

I havn't experienced the exact same thing as you but I do know how it can freak you out when your body suddenly does something you aren't expecting it to do.

A couple of months ago I had a strange AF. Normally it lasts 5 days, occasionaly I get the odd bit of spotting on CD6 but not that often. A couple of months ago I had my usual 5 days of flow, spotting on CD6 but this was different to normal, although I still called it spotting it was heavier than normal spotting by the evening. The next day flow picked back up again, enough for me to have to wear a tampon, and that was on CD7. I NEVER bleed on CD7, not even spotting plus I had cramps which I normally only get on the day AF arrives!!! The other strange thing about that AF were I felt like my hormones were all over the place. I burst into tears over the slightist little thing, I just felt strange, not myself at all! After a few days my hormones seemed to calm down, the crying thing stopped and my AF's have been normal ever since. It was very strange while it was happening though.

I still don't know what caused it, part of me at the time thought that maybe I had a chemical pregnancy but I guess I will never know, and part of me would probably WANT that to have been a chemical pregnancy because at least then I would know that it is possible for me to concieve.

All I can suggest is that if it carries on, maybe make an appointment with your GP. Sorry I can't be of anymore help!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18384
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles Empty Re: Cycle talk - General chit chat about menstrual cycles

Post  Helen Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:42 pm

That is a long period hun, you may want to get that checked out !!!!! Other than that I don't really know what I can say :(
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17698
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Cleo,
That is one long cycle!!

My last 2 cycles were 4-5 days long and the 2 before that were 7 days long. This last cycle was the strangest for me, very light, strange because they were sooooo heavy the last 3-4 cycles I've had.

Seems like my cycles have regulated now, but like I said this past cycle was strange with it being soo light, mind you I've never had heavy periods until I've actually had a baby, so my other heavy cycles were very unusual. Complicated I know, lol!!!

I also find my chart looks sooo different this cycle, in a good way!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20119
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:01 am

at least you got your period! mine is 6 days late and im still in sypathy with my friend who is a couple of months pregnat, im getting her morning sickness and preggy symptome, i done a test but it was neg but i feel preg if that makes sense, god i hope im not but i havnt gone off coffee since my first trimester with Kiers. only time will tell, but i think im just in sympathy with her as she was the same for me! lol her period stayed away for 3 months when i was preg with kiers. the day i finished having morning sickness she got her period and felt fantstic.

very strange
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17643

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:54 am

wow mum that is super crazy!!!! haha, do you two spend a lot of time together? i know when wemon spend a lot of time together their cycles can line up with eachother. i dont think that could cause you to be so late though!!! def. very interesting! lol.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18823

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:59 pm

Oh yeah, I agree gutter your chart is looking great this cycle much more consistant!!

Teressa - I have said it else where but I Pray you get :af: babe as that is what you want!

Helen - If it happens again next cycle then I may actually have a chat with my doc about it!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:19 pm

probably not a bad idea if it happens again gerogi!! just to be safe ya know?
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18823

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:38 pm

The :af: Has come to visit!!!! she arrived not long ago, am sooooooo happy, you have no idea how glad i am to see her!!!!! yay!!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17643

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:40 pm

CanCan CanCan CanCan YAY!!!!! really pleased for you babe!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Aww glad she came hun !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:50 pm

:tmi: ALERT!!!

I had something rather exciting happen to me today.......I usually always get EWCM and I have had what would be called text book EWCM BUT wow wee today I had tons of it and I mean tons.....almost too much BUT the great thing is I am CD19 so I am getting EWCM earlier and earlier each cycle which should mean that I ovulate earlier again this cycle!!!! YAY!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:51 pm

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yay for EWCM !!!!! thats brill its getting earlier and earlier hun !!

:tmi: but I used to have times when it was like a long gloope hanging from me lol !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:53 pm

ha ha!!!!! that's what I wrote nearly word for word LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I erased it as I thought it was a bit too detailed :lol: :lol: :lol: but yes it was hanging out of me hehehe!!!! and when I removed it Ashamed there was more and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Lol, I said it for you haha !!!! nothing really is :tmi: on boards like this lol !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 pm

No that is very true!!!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 pm

I just posted here and now its gone... ?

I said,

This might be OT, but how do you check your CM? I know I am risking sounding like an idiot here, but oh well. Do you just wait and see what comes out? Or check when you wipe? lol. I have been completely ignoring that aspect of charting and I'm starting to think maybe I should pay a bit more attention to that part.. ?? Smile/happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:00 pm

When you wipe just inspect the tissue lol, or if your brave insert your fingers. I just looked at the tissue lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Hmm...ok, would you like to give me a run-down of what's what??

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Well when you get EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) like I have there is NO ignoring it!! lol however you can check 2 ways you can wash you hands and stick your forefingers fingers up your woo hoo and kinda pinch your cervix with your finger tips when you remove your fingers you can see the CM, if it is creamy or EW if it is dry or sticky you are more likely not to see anything doing it this way.

or, you can just check by looking at your underwear each day and mark up on your chart your most fertile CM which would be the EWCM. I personally just check it this way at the moment as I am not TTC but when we were TTC I would check the other way to get heads up if I had EWCM or not! It takes a few hours for it to travel you see! *wink *wink*

Typical CM pattern:
PERIOD
STICKY OR DRY
CREAMY
EWCM
CREAMY
STICKY OR DRY
PERIOD

Last edited by Georgi on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 pm

I was never brave enough to check the other way lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:08 pm

Great Georgi, thanks!!

You know, after AF left, I started thinking about CM, but then I was like...well, I hardly have any, so maybe I'm just weird or something's wrong. So I tried not to think about it. But you said the order it goes is Period, then Dry or Sticky, so that would make sense! Thanks Smile/happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Also when you aren't looking out for it you miss it, I will let you in on a secret before TTC and charting I used to only ever notice EWCM after a bowel movement and I thought it was coming out of my bum as some kind of lube lol!!!! I only ever saw it once in a while this may have been cos I was on the pill and not ovulating?? but once I started paying attention to what was going on down there I started to notice EVERYTHING!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Oh wow,that made me laugh so much!!! lol. I've totally had that happen. haha!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Oh, but I dont really see why its called egg white...it doesnt look like egg white to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next