Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

**** Helens Preggo Diary *****

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 Empty Re: **** Helens Preggo Diary *****

Post  Helen Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:14 am

Well its not long til our 20 week scan !!! Just over 3 weeks now !!!! Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Am so excited !!! Was so close to convincing jon to find out the sex last night, he has me so convinced now its a Gorgina and I am sooooooooooo excited to see if it is a boy or girl !!! But he then decided he really doesn't want to know !!! I'm hoping he might cave in the room and say we'll find out !!! Wishful thinking I think lol !!!!

Baby is moving more and more each day, I love sitting and feeling him move, he is getting more responsive to touch and sound as well.
Depending on how close Jon is to me he will respond to his voice which is cute !!!

Ryan is asking more and more questions such as what will it eat when its born, what will it do etc, so think he is thinking about it more and more.

I'll be 17 weeks on monday so there will also be a bump update, then the next one will be at 20 weeks and then after that I'll do every other weeks so 22, 24,26 and so on !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17695
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 Empty Re: **** Helens Preggo Diary *****

Post  Helen Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 am

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo 17 weeks !!!!

**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 3354c-L

**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 Fetaldev17

Your baby is now nearly 5.5 inches/ 13 centimetres long from crown to rump and weighs approximately 5 ounces/ 140 grams. Her skeleton is mostly rubbery cartilage, which will harden later. A protective substance called myelin slowly begins to wrap around the spinal cord.

With the help of a special stethoscope, you can now hear your baby's heartbeat. There's almost nothing more comforting or exciting than hearing your baby's heartbeat galloping along. On days when you're worried about how your pregnancy is progressing, hearing the heartbeat lets you know that your baby's developing and growing. For times when boredom strikes and you feel as if you'll be pregnant forever, it can be a pleasant reminder of what will come at the end of 40 weeks of waiting.

Your growing uterus has shifted your centre of gravity and you've probably been feeling a bit off-kilter. Be careful and wear low-heeled shoes. Finding it hard to settle when you go to bed? Check our tips for sleep in the second trimester.

If you haven't had an amniocentesis yet and plan to, this week is a good time. One perk: You'll get a long look at your baby through the ultrasound scan used during this procedure.
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:23 am

Yes, very close indeed to your 20 week scan Smile/happy how very exciting!! It's crazy that you are nearly half way through already! Are you enjoying being pregnant babe??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21402
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:45 am

I know !!! I can't believe am nearly already half way through !!! Its gone so quick !!!!
I am loving being pregnant again, its been such a long time coming it feels like being pregnant for the first time again !!!
I love all the lil movements and squirming around I get, its just so relaxing to lie in the bath, bed or sofa and just slip away and tune in to whats going on inside !!! I really, really will miss being pregnant once this one is born.
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:07 am

18 WEEKS TODAY !!!!!!!!

**** Helens Preggo Diary ***** - Page 4 Fetaldev18

Your baby is approximately 6 inches/ 14.2 centimetres long from crown to rump and she weighs about 7 ounces/ 190 grams. Her chest moves up and down to mimic breathing but she's not taking in air, only amniotic fluid.

A mid-pregnancy ultrasound scan is often done sometime in the second trimester (usually between 18 and 22 weeks) to assess fetal growth and development, screen for certain birth defects, check the placenta and umbilical cord and determine whether the gestational age is accurate. During this scan, you might see your baby kick, flex, reach, roll, or even suck her thumb. Bring your partner along, and whether or not he's able to accompany you, make sure you ask for printouts of the baby in various poses.

If you're having a girl, the vagina, uterus, and fallopian tubes are in place. If it's a boy, the genitals are distinct and recognisable. If you are carrying more than one baby, check out our section on twins or more.
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:50 am

How are you Helen??? I hope you are well. When is your scan booked for? I am so excited for you, to find out whether it's a boy or girl Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Hey hun, I'm good thank, scan is TOMORROW !!!!!

We won't be finding out the gender, but I will be taking a peek to see if I can see anything lol
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Oh?? I didn't realise when you have referred to be excited about finding out you meant at the birth not at the scan, that's me just assuming!!! Duh Very exciting all the same, well I shall look forward to hearing all about it and whether you caught a peek or not lol!!! Nice to hear from you!! Kiss
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 pm

I'm excited about it all!!! Just that hubby is hell bent on not finding out the gender and theres no cracking him lol !! I would like to know but at the same time I wouldn't!!

Can't wait to tell you ladies all about it !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:17 pm

ohhhh, you should ask the sonographer to put gender clues in the pictures then we could all guess!!!!! that way you are not actually "Finding out"
good luck and i cant wait to hear how it all goes!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17640
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Well I am just over 24 weeks now !!! Yay !!!! This lil one is sooooooooooooooooooooooo active, I get disturbed at night by its many karate sessions !!!! Jon can now feel baby moving much batter and he can also see it moving, which I forgot how cute it looks, it mainly goes wild in the bath !!! Ryan had fun the other morning poking my tummy to make the baby "walk on my insides" as he put it lol !!!

I have my 25 week appointment on the 9th January !!!!! Not long to go !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Gosh nearly 25 weeks already honey, time is flying by!! Do you have a doppler at home so Ryan can hear the babies HB or does Ryan come with you to appointments???
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Both lol, although from now he won't be at appointments unless its after 3.15 because he starts school full time on the 6th as opposed to just mornings !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Oh my gosh really!!

I think it's great to involve young children as much as you can in the pregnancy, I will definately be taking Theo along with me as much as I can Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:11 pm

It really does help them to understand whats going on if they come along with you, Ryans quite involved with it all and loves hearing about the baby and what will happen.
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Well today baby has been REALLY active, I love lying down and watching my belly move!!!It so cute, it does look like a lil alien making a mexican wave from the outside tho, sometimes baby does tend to kick real low, almost like directly on mt cervix, not sure if it can but it really feels like it is lol, and it ain't nice lol!!!

Am getting uncomfortable at night now also Cry I often end up with quite an achey back by the evening causing pain if I move in bed !! At times it feels like my back will snap if I move suddeny !!! I guess also it doesn't help that I sometimes lie on my back in bed, especially if we are watching something on the laptop, which obviously you are not meant to do, as when I go to move onto my side to sleep I literaly jar my back because it is so painful Cry Will deffo have to remember not to lie on my back at allas it will only get worse with baby getting bigger.
I also sometimes the last week or 2 have been get an achey pubic bone from time to time, I cannot remember this at all with Ryan, I'm sure if some days baby is lying against it or wether its just all part of stretching and making room in there, considering I have done this before I feel kinda new at it again lol, not sure if thats because of the massive gap between the two pregnancies.
Boobs I think are haveing a growth spurt, not complaining on that one lol, they constantly feel heavy lol and from time to time they itch, which drives me INSANE !!!
Have a cold now also, acompained with a cough, which baby seems to object to lol every time I cough it protests with a huge fit of movement lol!!!

Well I think thats all lol, plenty to read lol, didn't intend to ramble on lol!!

As you know have got midwife this friday morning, think its about 9.25 AM so dropping Ryan off at school and then straight down to midwifes!!!
Can't wait to hear baby heartbeat again !!! I know I have the doppler here but at the moment the batteries I think are flat as they don't seem to last out very long Cry soooooo I haven't heard it for a few weeks!!!!

Right will update after midwife appointment on friday !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Had my 25 weeks appointment today, everything was fine and normal, she listened to babys heartbeat and that was good, I'm sure she said it was 160 ish.
She had a measure of bump, that was 23 cm, am I right in thinking its meant to to be equal cm to equal weeks ie as i'm 25 it meant to be 25 cm ???
She wasn't worried so I'm not lol!!!
She had a feel of bump and baby was head down with its butt at the top left of my bump, back down the left side and limbs on the right. Normally I feel baby like that but the butt tends to be on the top right of my bump lol still with back down the left as I get alot of movement down the right!!
I have my next appointment on the 30th Jan, I'll be 28 weeks !!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Helen,the bump measurments are supposed to be 'roughly' equal to weeks yes,but aif you;ve been pregnant wonce they tend not to pay attention to it because after one it chances so it's only really accurate the first pregnancy round.I was measuring big at 26 weeks (29) so they gave me an US just in case but usually if you've already had a baby it's not something they read much into.

HOw are you feeling otherwise! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21349

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:00 am

Feeling fine hun, tend to suffer with my back come the evening and have a bit of difficulty going on in bed trying to move etc but other than that feel totally normal lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Have added 29 week bump pic to the bump thread!!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4