Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
OK, here's mine! :) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
OK, here's mine! :) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

OK, here's mine! :) Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

OK, here's mine! :)

2 posters

Go down

OK, here's mine! :) Empty OK, here's mine! :)

Post  Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:15 pm

OK, here's mine! :) S3600004-1

Ok,so I will explain a little of my board here;

The property on the top left represents our 'ranch house' home in North carolina (asheville maybe) in or around a mountain. To the right of that (mansion with the pool) symbolises luxary and I just liked many things about it.

Underneatht the ranch house (the one that sais Tuscany) represents a home I would love to have in Italy<I have never been but I know I will love it and I also feel very strongly pulled toward there.

Underneath is a view that I love and I would like to see something similar from our house/yard

Under that is a waterfall (I just love those) and a couple of French mansions .We both want to have a place in France.not neccessarily a mansion but I loved them and it's all about dreams anyway.

To the right of the French properties is a luxuary bathroom with a great view that I found appealing.

In the very centre is an image of family,it is the centre of my world and that picture represents for me togetherness,happiness and love.

Underneath (the one with the couple in the pool an the deckchairs) Represents intimacy and romance in our couple (relationship) I believe that it should be seperate from fmaily and that it's important to have in all relatiosnships weather it be date night or a romantic vacation.

The pots and pans and the food images atached to the family really just represent good diet and wholesomeness and in turn good health which is my goal for our family as well.

In the bottom right hand corner is our (probably more 'my') dream wedding.We want to get married ON a cruise ship.Yes this is possible with princess cruises,the do 'at'sea weddings.We want to invite as much of our friends and family as we can to go on a caribbean cruise with us while we get married at sea and enjoy loads of quality time together on a ship,sailing aroun beauty and sunshine with loads of fabulous free food and entertainment.I think it will be wonderful.

The lady getting a spa treatment is really because I love getting spa treatments/massages etc... hehe

Above that is what I want for my own business with the crystal bouquets.

So it's all a little slapdash and rough arounf the edges but I didnt' have too much time.The important thing is,I can look at it and totally imagine having all of it and it feels great.It's the feeling the you put out that creates what you get back so I will be looking at this everyday and daydreaming a little/I am so excited! I have a couple more things to put up there like my greencard etc but I have room for that in a little corner somewhere. :lol:

Last edited by Angel on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

OK, here's mine! :) Empty Re: OK, here's mine! :)

Post  Georgi Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 am

I think you have done a smashing job there Angel, everything is clear so will be easier to mentally focus on and you have really thought of everything, and if it's already making you feel 'good' and 'excited' then it is already working!!
I am glad that you explained the pots and pans, when I first saw then I was thinking why on earth would you want to visualise them?? lol!!! I can see your reasons though!!

Beautiful babe!! x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21390

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 am

Yeah,I also would really like some new pots and pans coz some of mine have gone rusty,I only have one frying pan to use,as I am pretty sure you can't use the ones with rust in them sick

I also forgot to stick my greencard on there and a few other little bits I didnt think of last night.I am going to do that now! Smile/happy I will put an updated pic on here when it's done! Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Dangit!I cant seem to get it to not cut the edge off where my dream wedding i and my career stuff but you get the gist!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum