Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now!

+9
Georgi
Leeaman
Angel
dolly's momma
Lou Lou
Lily*Blossom
Bryony
24Penguins
galaxy
13 posters

Go down

Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! Empty Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now!

Post  galaxy Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi girls,

Please don't think I am doing this for attention at all, I just want to apologise for not being around to post as of late. I was in the emergency department on Wednesday to see the psychiatric team as my pnd has been very bad. I just wanted my life to come to an end. I am doing ok and getting the help I need, but will be away for a while trying to pick myself back up again. Will be checking in every now and then to see how the ttc'ers are doing especially Leeaman.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19746
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! Empty Re: Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now!

Post  24Penguins Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:27 pm

oh hun, why you would ever think we would think you are trying to get attention is beyond me! (wow say that 5 times fast). Im so glad you are able to get help with this, as i think its safe for me to speak for everyone when i say none of us would ever want to see anything bad happen to you!

i will be praying for you, and that you get the help you need so you can live a happy healthy life!

please keep us updated when you have time so we know you are ok!!!

((((((emma))))))
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18838
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now! Empty Re: Just to let you know that I am in a difficult place right now!

Post  Bryony Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:44 pm

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bad time Emma. Sending you big hugs in the hope you will feel better soon once you get the help you need. You are a great mum, so don't ever think otherwise. We're all here for you HUGS
Bryony
Bryony
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 81
Loyalty Rating : 17126
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Emma I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know we are here for you.

Love,
Tiff
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20925
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:21 pm

Emma - hang in there honey! Please know that we are all here to support you in any way that we can!
I'll be praying for you!

LouLou

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20316
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 pm

(((Big Hugs))) from here. Please let me know if I can do anything at all. It's not you, it's a chemical issue in your body and will be fixed now that you are getting help. I have been there. Please don't feel alone or that we think badly, I am so proud of you for reaching out for the help you needed. I let myself get to the point where I actually saw a film in my head of myself waiting til after the baby was born, then making sure she was safe while ending my life.... that is what drove me to get help....
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18440
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:04 pm

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so bad hun!I have been there with depression.There is nothing like it and I sincerely hope you are well surrounded at home.Also know that we are here and supportive anytime you need to rant or talk or PM us!You are never alone.I will be thinking of you!Please get well soon!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21367
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:48 pm

galaxy wrote:Hi girls,

Please don't think I am doing this for attention at all, I just want to apologise for not being around to post as of late. I was in the emergency department on Wednesday to see the psychiatric team as my pnd has been very bad. I just wanted my life to come to an end. I am doing ok and getting the help I need, but will be away for a while trying to pick myself back up again. Will be checking in every now and then to see how the ttc'ers are doing especially Leeaman.

Hun, I am so sorry you are not doing so well right now and are going through such a rough time in your life right now. Please do not think you are doing this for attention, none of us do and I am just glad you could come to us. If you ever need anything and I mean anything please let me know hun. HUGS Kiss I am saying prayers for you hun.

xoxoxo
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17478

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:29 am

Emma, you will get through this babe, just come back when your ready, for now look after yourself. BIG HUGS x x x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21420
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:06 am

Emma, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch!!! Hang in there, you will get it sorted out. HUGS
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21124

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:36 pm

AWWW I missed this!!!! Emma sweetie, I'm sooooo sorry sweetie!!!! I wish you the best and a speedy recovery to find yourself again!!!
Lotsa love,
Melanie and Audrey xoxox

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20134
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:58 pm

I'm so sorry :-(

I hope you get the help you need from the dr's. Don't be afraid to try meds. I've suffered with depression now for almost 3 years so I know how tough it can be.

Stay strong :-)

Cry when you need too, vent when you need too and smile when you can :-)

Take care xxxx
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18025

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonglen guy Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Emma, There is a lot of caring and sympathy here. Let me add some joy and encouragement to that as well. My wife and I have been there - it was bad as you can imagine - and we both made it through. The tools available to you now are so far ahead of what was available even fifteen years ago with her depression. And the public is finally recognizing that clinical depression is an equal opportunity illness - it can hit any one of us. Hang on and believe that you are worth it! You've taken the hardest step and you are on the path to getting your life back. So here's a bear hug from the Tonglen guy...
Tonglen guy
Tonglen guy

Number of posts : 20
Loyalty Rating : 17094
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:34 pm

OMG, I just realised now that I posted this thread. I was so low, I couldn't even remember. You guys are so sweet. Don't know what I would do without you. Thanks for all the kind words and support.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19746

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down