Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? Empty Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday?

Post  Ginny Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm

I know this sounds CRAZY, but I just looked through my baby book of Thane and all the pix of my pregnancy, my BFP, and his calendar of his first year, and I am getting really sad that he is almost 1! He started walking on Dec 30th and I just have a little toddler now. I guess knowing he is the first biological and also the last just really makes it sad also. Does anyone else feel this way? its like a bittersweet thing... I am obviously so proud of him and HAPPY that he is almost 1, I just miss my wittle bitty baby you know? I miss being home with him too Cry

He is gonna have a BIG Backyardigans Party!!! I have made a special slideshow that I can't upload which makes me angry at Photobucket...but anyway, its like 10 min long and I'm gonna play it while everyone's here. The songs I used are Baby Mine, Beautiful Boy, and In My Arms. I made one for Blaine too, since his birthday is the 21st. We are having a chili/soup lunch and only having our family. Granparents, my brothers and sisters, and then Thane's 2 cousins on Ray's side. And that's it! I spent over a hundred dollars already on the Backyardigans theme! His cake is gonna be awesome! I can't wait to post all those pix Smile/happy

Anyway, I just wanted to vent a little. XXXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20158
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? Empty Re: Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday?

Post  24Penguins Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:37 pm

LMAO, not at you ginny, but did you see my post "Awwwww Cry *sniffle*" lol, cause i basically said all the same stuff! kaydance turned one today, and im sooo happy that shes getting older and learning new things and developing into a beautiful bright little girl, and at the same time i want to cry and scream where did my baby go?!?!?! i want my itty bitty baby girl back!!!! i know exactly what you mean hun, you are not crazy!!! lol, either that or we both are?
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18838
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday? Empty Re: Anyone getting a little sad about baby 1st birthday?

Post  Georgi Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:54 pm

I haven't quite got there yet but it is coming around so fast and TOO fast!! I can't believe that our babies grow up so quickly, I know that everyone says that to you when your pregnant or when you've just given birth " treasure every minute cos they grow up so fast!!" but goodness I never realised it would literally zoom past!

It's such a good thing Ginny that you took so many photographs, documented your pregnancy and Thane's first year (I am doing the same with Theo) because you can forever more take 5 minutes to yourself and get totally lost in the moment looking back at it all and remember those precious and momentous times.

It makes me feel sad that Rich is set on having just 1 more baby, so I can imagine that knowing Thane will be your only/last "biological" baby is even more of a mixed emotion to deal with {{hugs}}

Thane's party sound's perfect and the slideshow will be such a touching detail (I might copy that idea!!) not too many people but just enough to share what will be a wonderful day! xxxx
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21420
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Thanks Georgi and Nika!! Duh, Nika - I TOTALLY remember reading your post just the other day Duh I am glad that its not BOTH of us that are crazy!!! Smile/happy I hope Kaydance had an AWESOME 1st birthday!Post some pix!!!

Georgi, I know :cry: it seems like yesterday we were talking about our "symptoms" and getting upset when AF showed up!!! It's been since 2006 though! Time has literally FLOWN by and it is pretty sad. But, look at what we have - 2 beautiful little boys!!! You have a little bit yet I know to be thinking of Theo's 1st birthday, but thank you for your sweet comments. I can't even begin to believe how much Theo will change also between these next few months! Its crazy! I wonder if he'll get loads of hair at once like Thane!? Smile/happy I wonder if I hadn't have had Blaine how many kids I would have by now...maybe just one! I love Blaine though and wouldn't trade him for the world!! I have a slideshow of him I want you to see. Smile/happy

Well...this one is Thane's .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpLXB0jRp7s If you don't have time to watch it, it won't hurt my feelings! LOL Itsl ike 10 minutes!!!!!!!

I need to find Blaine's and i'll post it later - it has tons of pix ya'll have never seen cuz it when he was 2 or 3 - my computer crashed when he was four and most of the early pix are gone! :cry:

anyway, thank you for your support!!! And you can use any aspect of Thane's party you want!I am just gonna have the slideshow on repeat on our tv while everyone is mingling. if i were to play it just once everyone would cry im sure! Smile/happy

ok...at 730 pm this slideshow of blaine isnt quite ready but check it and see later Smile/happy im not in most of them cuz i took them! lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjevsnc3BdA

Last edited by Ginny on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put blaines slideshow 2)
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok Ginny!
I just watched your video and it made me cry!!!!! What a beautiful gift for Thane!
You have a wonderful, beautiful family.
Thanks for sharing!
And no, you aren't crazy!!!! I don't want Owen to get teeth because I know it will make him look older!!! Smile/happy Smile/happy

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20316

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:47 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! thane was a penguin for halloween?!?!?! hahahahah i love it!!!!!!!!!!

thats a wonderful slideshow hun, its beautiful!!! and it had like my fav pic of him youve put online, by the water in the little red beach chair with the sunglasses hehehe Smile/happy
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18838
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 am

awe! Thanks Lou Lou and Nika! yes, Thane was a penguin for his first halloweeen! wasn't too keen on it but he had no choice HAHA!! Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down