Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Complaining about a member of staff... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Complaining about a member of staff... Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Complaining about a member of staff...

3 posters

Go down

Complaining about a member of staff... Empty Complaining about a member of staff...

Post  Toffee Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello!

Well, it's official I'm complaining tomorrow about one member of staff. It's an 18 year old boy. He's very immature, lazy and rude. He can tell me what to do, but if I even try and suggest something for him....all hell breaks loose! His attitude to work stinks. Okay, I know it's subway but even so you don't act like him. I don't like the damn job either, but it's what we get paid for.

We've got weekly jobs that we do on set days, he refused to do yesterdays. Saying he has an exam next week...okay. I understand he has revision, however, he has know about that exam for weeks and could have booked time off, or switched shifts. Instead he comes to work with a half arsed attitude. Then, I'm eating my break food and he's sat there doing f*ck all. 2 customers come in, he sighs, tells me to do it, sighs more, asks how many there are and reluctantly goes....I mean gordon bennett!!! If that was me, I wouldn't think twice if some one else is eating and I was doing nothing!

He refuses to do a lot of jobs, cause he wants to go home early. He just doesn't understand the fact we are paid to do all of them!

He's always flicking my hat off, trying to trip me up etc. If I do something wrong, he's always like "oooh aren't you clever".

I've lost count of all the times he's been an arse.

So tomorrow I'm seeing the boss, mainly to have a rant! he may get sacked, as he's scored low on the last 2 evaluations and they only need one more bad one....
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18007
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Complaining about a member of staff... Empty Re: Complaining about a member of staff...

Post  skyllar Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Sorry to read about the troubles you have at work, Toffee. Hopefully it'll get better after you talk to your boss. Keep us posted.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21106
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Complaining about a member of staff... Empty Re: Complaining about a member of staff...

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 pm

It sounds like he has a crush on you Smile/happy Like when you were in primary school and a boy pulls your hair and sort of teases you when he has a crush on you. He is trying to be all adult or something, but he ends up acting like an immature jerk. You should absolutely complain, why is he exempt from daily jobs and such??? It doesn't matter where you work... everyone deserves a positive work place.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20907
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 am

hehe I did consider that, but he did do it to other members of staff. He knows it annoys me, so I think that's why he does it!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 am

I went. I ranted and after tomorrow I'm not working with him again. He'll be working with supervisors only, so he has to work! Wahoo!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:28 am

Yay, Toffee!! I am glad it worked out!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21106
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down