Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
How you Doin?Whats New? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

How you Doin?Whats New? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

How you Doin?Whats New?

+14
Georgi
MommaBear
dolly's momma
kellybean
White Lily
mscherry42
Lily*Blossom
Myste
Mum of jj
skyllar
Toffee
BethG
Lou Lou
Angel
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How you Doin?Whats New? Empty How you Doin?Whats New?

Post  Angel Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:27 pm

I just thought we could have a little place here,where everyone(mums or not yet mums) can chat about their everyday lives,what they're doing?whats going on,you know a place to catch up,I feel that in the mothering threads the 'new's tends to either get lost among the baby news,or discounts those who don't have kids yet.So I thought maybe it would help keep the baby threads a bit more 'babyish (teehee)' and this thread can be for everyone who wants to pop on and we can keep up with each others lives on here?What do you all think?

My update; I am moving house in a few weeks,hubby's started his new job in charlotte,so I am bymyself all week Cry. I miss him teribbly,my grandma IL is making mean comments about everything everytime I go round with the kids.and today I have a headache,probably from not doing anything.

What are you guys up to?HOws the economy?the weather?and anything else affecting you ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How you Doin?Whats New? Empty Re: How you Doin?Whats New?

Post  Lou Lou Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Great idea Holi!
I am really sorry you are having such a hard time right now! And poo on your GMIL!!!!!
When will you and the kids be joining hubby? I know you are ready to start the next phase of your life!!!

Well, let's see....... The weather is nice here today..... about 73! I think we may go for a walk at the park in a little while and swing too. It's going to be cold again tomorrow so we might as well take advantage of the weather.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20259
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:04 pm

I LOVE this idea! To be honest, I don't read the baby/pregnancy threads (yet!) and so I do feel like I'm missing out on getting to know some of you better.

I'm working on getting pregnant and being a more positive person. My attitude has rubbed off on hubby and he's doing much better at his house projects like the bathroom remodel (he is laid off every winter so he has time). He's also more positive about our chances at starting a family as well, and we're both talking about "when" and not "if." Now I'm working at being a more positive person at work too to help inspire my boss to make us both more successful.

I'm a little bummed though because my clothes dryer broke and I'm not sure if we can get if fixed before the weekend. And my truck needs some work -- exhaust leak and bad U-joint(s). Bah. Always something, huh?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22674
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:51 pm

hehe,glad you like the idea!Loulou,it's ok,I am really quite happy actually,huubby has his dream job and we will be joining him in about 4-5 weeks,so really not THAT long in the grand scheme of things! Smile/happy I am glad you are having nice weather,please do make the most of it and if you dont mind,when you go outside,could you blow some this way? Wink

Beth,once again,I know you ar eprobably sick of me gushing but I am SO impressed with your positive thoughts and what you have already achieved with them.I think we should make a list of all the things we have obtained with our positive thoughts,you have got so much already!It can only get better! L).Perhaps you should visualise your old dryer being replaced with a brand new shiny one?Or just see a new shiny one there with your clothes in it?You know how it works,dont worry how,just know it will be there! Smile/happy Have you heard of freecycle?You have to join yahoo groups,but you join a local one and you have to first give something away yourself,but it can be ANYTHING from clothes to furniture/appilances,you join a local one so no one has to go too far to meet anyone or exchange items and you can ask for things as well as advertise.Tiff introdiced me to it and I have so far gotten rid of a LOT of stuff (decluttering my home ready for the move) It's AMAZING what people want ,even when it's broken (I got rid of a DVD player that didnt work and a broken bike.People want ALL sorts and ALSO,they GIVe all sorts,couches,TV's appliences...perhaps use your visualisation and register with them go to yahoo groups and join freecycle.Have a look whats on offer in your area ,you neber know,someone might be replacing their perfectly good dryer with a nicer one? Smile/happy

hugs to all! xxxxxxxxxxx Grouphug
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:53 pm

This is a great idea, with me not TTC or being a Mummy it's good to talk to you all Smile/happy

Not much to tell.

Me and Rich are gonna go on holiday this summer, sod it hehe. We want a nice week in Greece! Not been on holiday for 3 years now, and since the UK weather is sh*t lol we need it.

I'm now officially a pescetarian (only eat fish and veg, no meat). I can't morally eat meat anymore, and providing the fish is caught in the wild I'm ok with that. Plus, I mainly eat shell fish and they can't feel!

Broody as ever hehe.

Little down today, I always seem to feel bad around ovulation. I was doing well the last few days, but I'm improving all the time!

Be proud, me and rich have been jogging the last couple of weeks every other day. Only 1.7 miles each time, but we're increasing it as we get fitter!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17968
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Yeah, Angel, this thread is a great idea!!! Love it Smile/happy That way one can talk to more different people...

Not much knew here, we are getting blown away by snow here (so much more expected over night) - hopefully I'll get a snow day out of it! lol Hopefully the university is closed tomorrow and I don't have to get up to teach! We'll see.

Other than that, I applied for a permanent job at this university, hopefully they'll consider me!

Well, gotta go to put the little one to bed. I'm looking forward to talking more with everybody!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Fantastic idea Holi Girl!!!

Well everyday is pretty much the same in my house!! It was our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday and we just had a BBQ with a couple of mates. My 25th b'day is on March 1st and i have decided i want to have another get together but wanna do a theme of somesort, not sure what tho, thought about a cocktail party. Really trying to talk hubby into getting me a stripper pole for bday! Not for the reasons you all are probably thinking either! I just have always wanted one and think it will be fun to learn! also a great bit of entertainment after a few wines with the girls!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17601

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:19 am

This is a great idea!

Not a whole lot going on here. I have a major major fear of calling people on the phone, but I managed to make a couple calls today. I called the midwife clinic for the hospital I want and they don't have any spots! And then I called my regular GP to get in about my sinuses and they were closed! So I ended up having a major emotional meltdown after that. From looking at the hospital's website, those are the only midwives listed!

I did manage to get ahold of my dr later and get in for an appt tomorrow. And I'm going to try and see if I can get into the private birth center I originally wanted but DF didn't really want. I'm trying to stay positive but it's been hard, today has NOT been a very easy day. I think I'm going to go ahead and ask about antidepressants and if my dr. has a therapist/psychiatrist she recommends. I'm really tired of trying to cope on my own all the time.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 182
Loyalty Rating : 17235

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 am

Great idea Angel Smile/happy

Well DH is still working on getting a job, he is driving me crazy being home all day!

LM is starting to chill out at nights because we gave her a night light which amazingly keeps her from screaming bloody murder when she wakes up.

I am working on losing my last 10-12 pounds of baby weight.

The weather here is gorgeous 72 degrees F and sunny, it's impossible not to be happy.

My mom called on monday and she said that she is buying a plane ticket for February to come and see us! I am happy because they have been letting us down a lot, we only live 6 hours away from them and they haven't seen LM for 5 1/2 months.

I am a local fellowship missionary at my church.... I visit people who aren't coming out to the meetings but who are registered members at our church. I have made some really good friends that way, and am enjoying it. It gets me out of my shell and comfort zone of being a bit shy at first.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Great idea, Angel.

A few updates: I'm engaged now. My mom and sisters were here, and now my 16 about to be 17 year old sister is living with us to hopefully goodluck do better in school and life. We just did layoffs at work, but I survived. I'm on permanent nights now 6pm-6am :angry: . I am about to graduate on April 5th with my BS in IT-Visual Communications. Now, I'm looking for a job in Dallas, TX for DF and I. We were thinking about getting married this year, but have decided to wait until next year. Jadah has her first gymnastics competition on this Friday, and is super duper nervous, to the point of tears. I have to somehow lift her spirits and confidence because when she closes down, she really closes down. Jayden is doing well, although we have to figure out a way to get rid of her "anger management". My baby really goes balistic sometimes when something doesn't go how she wants it. She scratches, bites, hits, screams. It's crazy. But, she is doing well otherwise. Her appetite is, always, outstanding. She is still allergic to milk, butter, and cheese products. Our weather is cold, but warmer than it has been for the past few days. I just got work this morning, so am still in pj's(and probably will stay in them). I just started my second to last class, creative writing, so I might have some "interesting", if not good pieces for you to critique. Now, I feel another nap coming on. See ya later.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19416
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 pm

I LOVE this idea Angel, I also don't read any of the baby topics so feel I miss out on quite alot around here!

Well let's see... (Warning to Angel, this WILL sound negative)

I am working very hard this month on getting pregnant!
My job is unsafe at the moment which is getting more and more worrying. I have worked there 12.5 years (since leaving school) but due to the Credit Crunch / Recession or whatever else you want to call it, things are really going from bad to worse. Because I work in the accounts I am an easy target for the boss to start moaning at when customers don't pay on time or when the bank balance is looking bad. There aren't many jobs available at the moment which puts me off leaving and if I did leave it would probably involve a pay cut too. Not to mention I only work 5 mins from home so it's very convenient for me to come home and let the dogs out at dinner. The owner of the company is also going through a pretty tough time at the moment which puts extra presure on us. His son has mental health issues (as does he) and last week had to be sectioned because he actually tried to kill his dad. Pretty scary stuff!
My boyfriend is working away from home at the moment so I am home alone Monday to Friday which doesn't bother me that much, I am used to it after all these years, however it does make baby making that little bit more difficult!

Wow, just reading through this makes me realise that Angel is going to shout at me!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18342

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm

LOL,White Lily,I don't think I need to shout at you.I think you know how to change what you said!LOL It's up to you! I do know it's hard right now.but it's not impossible! Smile/happy

We almost got out elecetric cut off today,int he letter it said pay $290 by 5pm or it will be cut off.So I called Dh in Charlotte and asked him what we swould do,although he started his new job this week we havnt been paid yet.I wondred where my miricle was ( Ihad been visualising for us to make it,somehow) Then hubby asked me to call and ask if we could pay SOME today and not all,the lady said that she couldnt talk to me as the account wasnt in my name.So I asked her...'lets just say my electric is due to be cut off today and it sais we have to pay XXX by 5pm...would you accept SOME of it or does it have to be the whole thing." She said "I can tell you that it would HAVE to be the full amount....BUT if you're due to be cut off today,we 're actually behind and I can
tell you that your electicity will stay on until monday 5pm.You're safe until then!" Miricle! or what????Thats when hubby's check arrives! Wink However depserate it may seem,when there seem to be no way out.Just trust and a way will be made! LOL Let that be your lecture for today Mel! Tongue

love ya! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kellybean Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Good idea Holigirl.
I guess I don't get out here much, cause well, I don't have a baby and it seems as much of the discussion is geared towards that.

Well, it's freakin cold here, I think 8 today. I'm sick of snow and ready for summer. I am not a winter girl by all means and wished I lived someplace like Texas where it would be at least bearable.

The man turned 35 yesterday. Still no promises for the future. We had a lovely celebration *wink wink* last night and celebrated his birthday properly including a nice dinner, drinks and hours of sex. Tongue

Financially, I'm pretty screwed right now. I still have things coming up on my credit reports from the X and I've been made to pay them. It doesn't help that I already live paycheck to paycheck and this is just intensifying the matter even more. At least I have a proper paying, steady job that I do not need to worry about loosing...now I just need ANOTHER job to bring in some more $$. Easier said than done. I have limited time w/out dd. If the man would ever decide that he could move in with us, that would be my only saving grace right now. OR I'm going to cut my cable and then he'll see how serious I really am. Confused

Well, that's all for now. I'm going back to my rock now.
kellybean
kellybean
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 173
Loyalty Rating : 17020
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Hey good to hear from you KB,I wish he would hurry up and propose already! sigh.Just keep hanign in there.something will come up! Smile/happy GLad to hear his bday was nice all round Wink hugs.!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 am

I am in a serious rut here. Not really depressed but massively blah. We have been having quite the time with our 11 year old daughter lately. I think that is a big part of my problem, I am just completely emotionally drained. Except for the bitch (in me), I can trot her out at the drop of a hat lol.

Thursday night was the worst. (Long story about all the homework she has NOT done this school year). Anyways Thursday she tried to skip half of it, random problems in the middle. Kirk told her she had to go back and do it, and she had a total meltdown, screaming and crying about it for 2 or 3 hours. She was so loud she woke Lucy up from her nap after only 20 minutes, so Lucy was cranky and crying all evening too. And yes, she is not allowed to get up from the table until her work is done, so eventually she shut up and did it. I am so over her emotional outbursts. sigh.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18383
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 pm

awh DM - so sorry you guys are having a hard time. I don't look forward to that phase of our children's lives!!!! I hope you can get it sorted out soon.
I know what you mean about being stuck in a rut. I feel that way too but I'm so unsure of how to get out of the rut that I'm just, well, STUCK!!!! (Boy, that is a dumb sounding comment!)
My house is a wreck, I'm bored, but not motivated enough to really get anything done. Or, I'll have 3 or 4 really successful days and then....... nothing! I think I'm discouraged by our lack of funds to do some of the things I want to do..... like remodel our kitchen! I also may have a great opportunity to teach a night class two nights a week and I need to finish my resume and I just can't seem to get it done..... sigh. Of course, if I teach the class I'd have the money to do what I want to do to my kitchen.

What's my problem!!!!!!! Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 pm

I hear ya. I have a lot still to get done and I just can't seem to make myself get up and do it. I *finally* got the patterns for the bedding yesterday, I still haven't called around to try to find a midwife, I haven't ordered any of the stuff I need like diapers, etc. Oh and for some stupid reason I decided it'd be a good idea to start a new "simple" programming project. And I can't even figure out how I want to do it.

On a good note, we did get our chest freezer yesterday and are having it delivered today. Which means I can finally go to costco this week and get stocked up on all the stuff I like to have on hand, then we have to start saving again, we spent WAY too much this weekend (We also bought an Xbox 360).
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:36 pm

This is a great idea. I hardly seem to have to the time to get on the other thread and get really behind but I miss some of you girls I don't get to hear from. At the moment little one is napping even though he does much better sleeping at night if he doesn't sleep nap past 4 pm but he wasn't up for napping earlier and would only lay down at 3:30.

Lou Lou I feel in a rut too. Do the dishes...wash the laundry...take care of baby...make dinner...etc. I am not a big shopping person so just perusing stores for sales isn't me and I am trying to buckle us down on a budget so why tempt myself. DH started a class so he can finish his degree which is great but I didn't realize how hard it would be to have him here but with a do not disturb sign (I want him to be able to work on his classwork). With my mom finding out about her cancer I feel a little better but still feel like every minute I don't get to be with her is a minute Isaac misses with his grammy.

Our church needs some help so I am thinking of volunteering myself if there is a way that Isaac can tag along. But lately I feel as if I lost all skill and that my brain has turned to mush. So I am hoping this will be a way to fix that or at least prove to myself that I am still capable beyond mommyhood. Oh and I am also diving into home economics (like my little budget). It is my game with myself to see how organized I can get everything before we decide to mix everything up with another little one.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 17986
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:51 pm

well,what happend to everyone posting here? LOL

I wanted to give everyone a not so kiddy orientated update so I am posting here! Smile/happy

We are moving in less than two weeks.Hubby is away in the week (4 hours away) we are getting him ready to leave tonight actually.I miss him terribly but I know it's not for long,we had a nice weekend but it went by SO quick as usual! Cry...Still on a more cheery note,i am probably going to drive up there this weekend and stay with him (instead of him coming back) to try and sort out our houseing situation.I can't wait to find us a place.It's gonna be cool! :)Although the stress of taking apart all our furniture,reparig thigns and going to the dump everyday this week is gonna suck! But we will be ok! I am telling myself this.I have to do prett much everything myself since hubby is away AND take care of 2 very demanding kids! Help! LOL Give me strehgth.SO ,I probably shouldnt be on here at all really except the odd 5 mins here n there until after we've moved or an night when I have collapsed with exaustion!LOL.Hubby doesnt want to move away from his mum n gma and although we're doing what we've got to do,he is quite upset about it!I feel so bad for hi, but like he said and everyone knows,there is NO work here and he is doing what he's got to do.

I hate to pollute with bad news but I have known for some time that my unlce is dying,he has non hodgkind lymphoma,he has had 2 rounds of failed chemo,one of radation and is now going in 3 times a week to have 12 drops of spinal fluid removed and replaced with chemo??/(never heard of that) but the tumours on his neck are so big,there or pressinf on his spinal chord and his brain,My mum sais he a bit funny now. She has been over in the UK staying with him for a bit,he still insists on driving and doing things himself andhe's not one to be told sadly.it's very sad coz he doesnt really care about living.He has always been lonely and sad and their other family have since died or not been in touch,all he has left is my mum and his brother who he doesnt really carre about.Anyway,sigh..Just had to get it off my chest

Hope everyone else is well sorry to be a bit gloomy! I am so glad my hubby,myself and closer loved ones are all in great health! xxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Sorry about your Uncle!

I hope you get moved and settled soon Smile/happy
Your hubby will adjust to being away from his family and learn to love it!

As for me, we may be getting married in December 2010! Smile/happy Rich gets a 'golden hello' from teaching in sep 2010. It's £3,500 after tax. It's not alot, but it's enough for a small and simple wedding. Family will also help out and we'll hopefully get a more fancy honeymoon Tongue We discussed it on the way down to Bristol at the weekend.

I just have to wait for him to pop the question Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 am

Holi, i am so sorry about you uncle, i hope he doesnt suffer with too much pan, i know cancer is not nice, heres praying for a miracle.
As for your moving, thats so exciting! It wont be long and you will see hubby again soon, its horrible being away isnt it! You will do fine and you have us here when you need to vent or have timeout! You will have to post pics of your new home!

Thats awesome toffee!!! Heres hoping! If you want a better honeymoon why not sset up your gift registry at the travel shop so you get travel vouchers? Thats what everyone does here, we opted for hardware vouchers so we could get our deck outide built!
We had a huge wedding with 200 guests and managed to do it all around $5000 including rigns, dresses (i had 4 bridesmaids 1 flowergirl) all the food, alcohol EVERYTHING, so if you need some money saving tips, i got lots!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17601

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 am

Thanks Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Jen - we had NO money when we got married and had a HUGE wedding!!!! It was fabulous and I had so much fun planning it!
Hopefully you will get the official proposal soon!!!!

Well girls, after growing my hair out for two FREAKING years, I cut it all off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had 5 inches cut off and I feel like a new woman!!!! It just barely touches my shoulders and I couldn't be happier!!!!!
I played with it tonight and from the time I washed it to the time I finished styling it was just 12 minutes!!!!!!
On Saturday I had my makeup done and bought almost all new makeup!!!!! I still have 15 pounds to lose BUT new makeup and a new hair cut have been great for my mood!!!!!

My husband isn't too thrilled but what can you do?! He'll get over it!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Myste Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 am

Oh wow! I don't know if I could cut my hair other than a trim, I've been growing it out for 7 years now, it's down past my waist. It used to be midway to my knees, then I cut it *really* short (like, boy-cut short) and have let it grown out since then. It's a pain to take care of sometimes, but I love it and often get comments on it.

Not much new here, finally jumped on the facebook bandwagon and am slowly making some headway in the housework department. Hoping to have the whole place cleaned and be totally caught up by the weekend!
Myste
Myste
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 am

I can't imagine my hair being that long! This was the longest I had ever grown mine and it was almost to my bra strap.

Good for you making progress on your house! I've managed to keep what I cleaned Monday clean and I bagged another bag of clothes to take to Goodwill!!!

I'm on facebook..... pm if you want my info!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next