Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :)

+15
Leeaman
sparkles
Angel
Lou Lou
justbeth
skyllar
Mum of jj
mscherry42
Gutter
Helen
White Lily
Lily*Blossom
Toffee
24Penguins
Ginny
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :)

Post  skyllar Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 am

Congrats Ashley!!!!! Noah is precious!!!! Take good care of yourself - wishing you a quick recovery!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21115
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :)

Post  skyllar Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:50 am

Welcome little Noah!! He is sooo precious! Congrats Ashley! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:19 am

Congrats Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy

He's so cute!!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:21 am

Congrats Ash! He is so perfect! Sorry you had a rough time of it but it was all worth it in the end! So happy for you hunny xoxo
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18390

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 am

Welcome Welcome Welcome. Well Done Ashley!!! I am so excited and happy for you. He's so beautiful.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20916
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 am

Congratulations, Ashley!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Get some rest, and keep kissing that precious baby boy. Smile/happy HUGS
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19464
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:09 am

Congrats Ash, he is beautiful and you look so deeply in love Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20125
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Leeaman Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Congrats babe.. I am so thrilled for you. He is absolutely adorable... You look very good for what you just went through to sweetie.. xxx
Leeaman
Leeaman

Number of posts : 409
Loyalty Rating : 17469

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:48 am

Gutted....I have tried a few times now to view the picture but for some odd reason on my PC I can't see it?? I am sure he is gorgeous, CONGRATULATIONS ASH, sorry to hear your experience wasn't how you imagined but there are advantages to having a c-section (always a silver lining!!) x x x Enjoy being a Mummy!! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21411
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 am

Noah
March 16th 2009
6:52 PM
7lb 7oz 19.75in

Here is my birth story for my beautiful baby boy...

On March 16 2009 I was scheduled for an induction at the hospital for 6:00 am it was a Monday morning we arrived and where sent down to admissions to finish some paperwork and get all checked in after this we walk back up to labor and delivery and my heart is pounding the entire time for whats to come.While waiting for a nurse to check us in we where standing at the nurses station as she was on the phone the whole lobby was silent so we could hear her whole conversation about a woman who just arrived by ambulance and was 38 weeks along and they could not detect a fetal heartbeat and she would not admit to doing drugs although she looked and acted very much on them she also had no record of any prenatal care, this was so scary and so sad to me! DH mom and 2 sisters are sent to waiting area while I put on a gown and answer some personal questions for the nurse. Everyone came back to the room I was hooked up to an IV and all the belts for our monitoring things where going good I was still just at 3cm. along with out screen we also see everyone else's screen in labor and delivery just no names or anything personal so nurses can see things at all times.... well we seen the whole labor with the mother who had no fetal heart beat and they never did pick one up Cry My pitocin was started and we where all just hanging out laughing and taking pictures of the room and baby bed etc that was all set up for our little boy. The Dr came by around 9 and checked me I was still at 3 maybe a tight 4 so he broke my water and the fluids where clear everything was going good... the nurse came in and upped my pitocin we continued to all watch tv play games and hang out the nurse checked again and I was a 5cm we where all getting excited! I was starting to feel the contractions since the pitocin was being upped and my water was broken they where not so pleasant I was told when the Dr came in I could have and epidural when I wanted one but I wanted to wait it out as long as I could to see what labor was like they where getting pretty intense and I was breathing through them but some where sticking way too long and some where just back to back I was at 6CM by this point and in tears with the contractions so my epidural was on the way in the meantime the nurse had to put in a catheter OWWW I didn't know this was part of the deal!!!
any how this was done and in came the epi cart and I was all set up the epidural was not as bad as I thought and read it to be the worse part was the local... It was nice! I was feeling good but my contractions seemed to space out a bit so the pitocin was upped again at this time my mom and sisters left to get lunch and the nurse came in and checked I was at 7CM wow!! not too much longer! DH and I where sitting in the room and the nurse came in pretty calm and started making DH help roll me to the sides I didn't know what was going on but it turns out the babys heartbeat was in the 80's for some reason, once flipped onto the other side it came back up WHEW!!!
I was now at 8CM and shortly after 9CM and starting to feel the contractions but not in a painful way just yet we were so excited the babys heartbeat dipped again though so I was getting really nervous she had to put a monitor on his head at this point with a small tool that was inserted through the vagina I was also put on oxygen that I had to stay on and it made me really nauseous his heart rate was ok my mom and sister where back and the nurse came in and I told her I was feeling the contractions so she checked and I was at 10!!!! She said she was going to call the Dr and ask if we could start pushing since I was feeling the urge, in she came and we got started I was pushing with each contraction but by about the 3 or 4th one the babys heart rate dropped down to the 40's and the nurse was screaming to get the Dr over here NOW and I was thrown onto my side again but the heart rate was a struggle to bring back up I was breathing really hard and crying very hard at this point we had lots of nurses in the room and finally it started making it's way back up the dr took about 15 minuted to arrive I was so angry I was in Pain from the contractions at 10cm fully dilated no meds working and no Dr with my baby having a hard time..... He puts me back over and we start pushing I was pushing as hard as I could with every contraction and still I was being told to push harder after a good few pushes he says he is going to attach a vacuum to the babys head to try and help coax him down since he wasn't coming down at all with my pushes he tried to stick the first one in and I SCREAMED AND ALMOST went backward it was so painful!! he stuck a second smaller one in and tried with no success, he said in a calm manner to the nurse to have anesthesia on hand and prep the Csection room we may need it and looked at me ans said if we don't make any progress with the next few pushes we are going to have to have a Csection I started to panic and I was pushing as hard as I could so hard that my last push I somehow had a bloody mouth, I was crying in pain with each contraction on top of each other no baby in sight and waiting to be wheeled into surgery things where starting to race in my mind and everything got pretty foggy from here DH was thrown some scrubs my mom and sister where giving me a hug and kiss while I was being pushed off still in the most pain i have ever had I was given and injection that was for the surgery in my IV that made things feel like they slowed down to almost a stop and made my pain so much worse I was also given a spinal block is what I am guess a super cold liquid put into my epidural line while in the Csection room I had my eyes shut but I will never forget rolling in and seeing all the huge dome lights tons of Dr and nurses rushing around and a man counting all of the utensils out loud 4 scalpels will never leave my mind! I was scooted on to a surgery table in the middle of a contraction and it hurt like hell!! a big blue tarp was thrown up in front of me my arms where taped down and my eyes where now shut until DH came into the room even at that point I couldn't keep them open I don't know what meds I was given but it made me really drowsy.... I felt alot of tugging and pressure but nothing painful. FINALLY a BIG LOUD GURGGLING SCREAM AND MY EYES opened so wide and filled with tears my baby was born and he was not even a big baby!! it really was the best thing that had ever happened in my entire life!! so I had 14 staples put in , it is hard to get around and hurts to sit stand and walk but I would do it all over again for the end result! he is so great!! I will add pics to my post when I get home but this is most of the story with some details left out because I am super tired but wanted to share!

BIG thanks to Ginny for updating everyone and being so sweet!!'
xxxxxxxx

thanks for all the well wishes I love having so many supportive people to turn to Smile/happy
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17516
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 am

Oh Ash! Your birth story nearly made me cry (that could partly be because I am feeling super emotional at the moment) Well done you! You are so brave and now you have your beautifull baby boy! So happy for you hunny!!!!!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 am

Wow, Ashley. That birthstory was wonderful. Congratulations again!!! I am so glad that little Noah arrived well and healthy! Can't wait to see more pics of the little prince! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 am

It was so amazing to hear your birth story hunnie. It totally brought tears to my eyes. It sounds like it was a bit scary at points, but your little sweetie is now here safe and sound. You did so great, congrats Ash!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20916

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 am

Oh Ash! I have sat here at work with HUGE tears and my friends asking me what is wrong :S OH Super congratulations to you and you are very welcome Smile/happy I am SOOO HAPPY For you, but so sorry your birth experience was scary like that Cry Good luck to you and little Noah and I can't WAIT to see more pix!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:16 am

Oh, Ashley. You are so brave. I was sitting here, with tears stinging my eyes, just thinking that I don't know if I could have handled it. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see that gorgeous baby boy, Noah, who caused such a raucus. Get some rest.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19464
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 am

Wow Ash, a big congratulations to you hunny!!! You did wonderful, just look at that beautiful boy. And it's so true eh...no matter how traumatic it was, you'd do it over and over again for that little boy.

Your story was touching, really was...when you got to the vaccum part, I so remember it like yesterday when my doc did the same thing, i screamed bloody murder, so out came the forceps instead. I pushed for 2 hours with Audrey, I think my tailbone was dislocated or something because it moves around when I walk now. I don't think she was suppose to fit thru there....

Anyways wow, I cannot begin to understand being in pain from down below + the c-section, that would be horrible to go thru, but at least you got to attempt a natural birth. It took me 7 months to heal from my vaginal birth so I guess all those months of pain will total the probably 6 weeks of healing you will go thru.

Oh my I just can't get over your story, I found it strange that you laboured with other woman at first...I can somewhat remember there being 3 beds in the room I was in, but curtains for privacy while my L&D room was being made. Then once in my labour/delivery room, it was nice to have a private room. This time I want to take advantage of the shower, if I can even think straight, I will make sure DF can remember it, hehe!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 am

Wow, I am so pleased it wasn't me being super emotional at the moment by having tears in my eyes while reading the story!!!!! So many of you are saying the same thing!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:21 pm

yeah don't worry Mel I have tears running down my face as we speak.

Amazing birth story, you had me gripped! I breathed a BIG sigh of relief at the end of it LOL!!!! Phew......congrat's again sweetie x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:17 pm

wow hun , well done, thats an amazing story, emotional and scary at the same time, i am so glad you have your healthy boy in your arms now xoxox CONGRATULATIONS
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19617

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Congratulations on the birth of baby Noah, our first PP baby!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19737

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:14 am

Here are some pics as promised Smile/happy

xoxoxoxox to everyone thank you all for your lovely comments and LouLou I did let him go to the nursery that night to try and rest and just had him brought in for feedings Smile/happy
DH and I metting our son

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 IMG_0333

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 IMG_0326

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 IMG_0341

Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 IMG_0403

Going home:
Welcome To The World Noah...Our First PP baby! :) - Page 2 IMG_0366
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17516
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:33 am

Oh Ashley!! HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL JOB!!!! He is absolutely beautiful and so tiny Smile/happy Smile/happy Smile/happy HOW SWEET!! XX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:53 am

he is certainly a cutie hun!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 am

Oh! I'm so glad to see your photos! He is adorable!
xoxoxo

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20307

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 am

YAY!! I can see these pictures! He looks so tiny and precious which of course he is. Awwwww he's gorgeous Ash, welldone you sweetie! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next