Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Happy Birthday Angel! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Happy Birthday Angel! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Happy Birthday Angel!

+6
Lou Lou
sparkles
skyllar
Ginny
Gutter
Lily*Blossom
10 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Angel! Empty Happy Birthday Angel!

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Happy Birthday to our Angel girl!!!

xxxxxxx

Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20916
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Angel! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Angel!

Post  Gutter Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Happy Birthday babe!!! Hope you were able to get away from packing for a little bit to enjoy your birthday.

Love ya!! xox

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20125
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 pm

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Before long you'll be as old as me! Tongue

I'll send you some dirty pix for your bday Smile/happy

Love you!!!!!!!!!! jump jump jump
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Angel!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!

Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21115
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Happy Birthday hun ., hope you have an amazing one xoxoxoxoxox

babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19617
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:38 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLI!!!!!!!

Kiss HUGS

jump jump jump jump jump jump
CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan CanCan
Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20307

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22722
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Happy Birthday, Angel!!! I hope you enjoyed a very nice birthday!! Well, I just had a blue raspberry margarita in honor of you! Toast to you!!!!! lol lol lol
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19464
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Thank you so much sweet things! Smile/happy

I had an interesting weekend.Here was the orriginal plan
Friday night,dh gets home and we sleep,
Saturday morn,we leave about 10:30 to collect uhaul truck,get back about 11:30,load the bitch full,go to a hotel for the night,
Sunday;DH goes to MIL's with kids while I go back to house and clean it top to bottom.
Around 6pm departure for charlotte 4-5 hour drive (with the uhaul,pulling one of our cars and me following

Here's what REALLY happend;

Firday,DH comes home,we stay up late talking/planning,wake up at 9am.Call uhaul lady 925 mins away to arrange pick-up.,lady doesnt answer :S ,call uhaul company,they cant get hold of her either :S.Uhaul company,appologises at leangth and tell us if we can drive an extra few miles we can pickup the truck and hitch at the same place for a discount.I agree.I take down the address.Come online to look it up on google maps.I do so,but then must have mistakenly clicked on one of the 'close by' addresses and not realised.DH copies directions and we purpousfully head off.It's already hot,74degrees F and very humid,the AC not working on the truck.We arrive at the 'destination' according to the direction,only to find it's some dirt road in the middle of 'hill billy hell'. It's now 11;20am (the place we are picking up from closes at 12! We continue to search and finally call the uhaul place and get their REAL address and type it into DH's GPS phone(dont know WHY we didnt' do this before,guess we forgot we had it Duh >It's now 11:30 and the GPS informs us politely,that we are '51miles from our desitnation' shock shock shock

I call the guy and tell him,there is a long pause and he sais' well just get here when you can' (he waits for us) so we drive,we get there,and he's there waiting ,along with what looks to be his whole family eating lunch in their family business garage :S We appologise proffusely and try to get things moving.The man asks us which truck we need.He has it.We inform him we need a truck/car dolly (to tow the car on the back of the uhaul with 2 wheels on the ground,2 on the trolly) Bear in mind,I spoke to the lady on the phone and she asked me the make/model/year of the car we intended to tow.She told us it would be fine Smile/happy The man,asks us the same thing and sais 'is it a stick shift?' we say 'no' and he tells us we cant tow it because its an automatic and it will mess up the transmission. Confused Confused I thought it would only do that if it was a rear wheel drive (ours is a front wheel drive) ANYWAY,we don't argue and decide in our haste and on the spot that we'll park one of the cars at MIL' s house and just comeback for it in a couple of weeks.DH takes the Truck and I follow him home,we arrive at about 1:45pm after stopping for some food (we were STARVING!) And then we had NO time before our helper from next door arrived to help load.They made a trip to the dump and then,the heavens opened and according to the weather channel,we not set to stop until sunday (today) as the tornado watch came into effect (we had a small one hit 4 miles from here on firday shock shock shock ) we held off until today.

We got up,and began to close,seal boxes and get stuff together.I guess we had a lot more than we thought,even thoguh,we got the heavy stuff loaded within a couple of hours,the little stuff kept draggin on and on.We had planned to leave about 6:30 so the kids could sleep in the car and DH would get to the new house in time to get a good nights sleep.Well,in the end,we JUST got through loading the truck at 7Pm,I had not even begun to clean the house,and we STILL had loads of small crap everywhere that either needs going to the dump or relocating.So,I said (with some sadness) that we would stay here tonight (on blow up matresses and packn plays) and tommorow,I will spend the day,going to the dump,(my friend is coming over at 11am to help bless her) and then I will get rid of as much crap as possible,fix any little 'mishaps' in the house and finally get going at about 6pm,the kids will be fed,clean and the car loaded with as much stuff as possible and we will just take off from there Smile/happy I am dissapointed,and a little nervous for some reason,but I am also glad we get to hang on a little.The movers THAT end will be there at 7:30 am tommorw shock and DH will let them in to unload the truck,he is gonna have to cab it to work because obviously he doesnt have a car there (seeinf as I didn't follow ) and he cant very well drive a uhual to work,specially if it's being unloaded LOL.

Anywaymthis whole thing has been a sore,tiring disater BUT we are still laughing and smiling,DH is over half way there right now and checking in with me a lot.I will be there with him tommorow night and we should have internet almost immediately so you guys wont be without me for TOO long Smile/happy

Thanks for the birthday wishes.Means a lot,will be back soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And MS cherry,thanks for the toast,wish I could have one of those right now too.! Tongue Will catch up soon guys xxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21358
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 am

Just for the record I didn't forget it was your birthday Holi babe infact I even had your birthday written in my phone Cry just finding time for myself between Rich hogging the PC allday and our crap wireless connection I didn't manage to get on here yesterday, so I hope you had a great day a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you honey! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21411
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down