Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
On going feud... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

On going feud... - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

On going feud...

+5
Ginny
BethG
Georgi
Gutter
Angel
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On going feud... - Page 2 Empty Re: On going feud...

Post  Angel Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:26 pm

OMG,I wrote a HUGE long post thanking you all and saying how I got through on the phone to dr neill himself and he was so kind and helpful,he suggested sevral things without being judgemental.I respec thim so much,he has lost kids to alchohol related illnesses and he aproaches each matter I presnted with a calm,rational and helpful and thoughtful response.I was stunned that I got him on the phone and not some assistant or answering service.Anyway.I adressed ALL of your recent responses but it took me a long time to write,and I have to go and make kiddy dinner in a minute.but I just wanted to say,my hubby is not a monster,I feel guilty for making it sound so bad when we have such good times.But I thank you all for your ongoing support,kind words and loyalty to someone you havnt met in person,you are all so sweet.I feel so bad for making a huge deal out of this.I just feel so much better when I write it all down.I really appreciate you all taking the time to repsond,even as it's hard to know what to say so thanks girls I love you all and you mean so much to me Smile/happy

Grouphug Grouphug Grouphug Grouphug

I now have some more info for hubby to go through.I hope to talk to him tongiht but he is having a hard day with some server problem,if he's not too tired then I will,but he didnt' sleep last night so we'll see.

Also,he wants to go to MIL"s house tommorow night.My dad n brother are coming to stay from the UK next thurs,we don't have beds,there are still boxes everywhere and I have SO much to do,taking 2-3 days off to visit seems pretty bad idea to me right now,plus it feels like we just got back and I don't want to have to go to the house where MIL smokes all the time (despite repeated requets from hubby for her to do it outside while we stay there) and 6 of us sleeping in a 2 bed house,the worst being the 4 hour drive,which leaving later on the way is not a HUGE deal but leaving earlier on the way back (coz hubby doesnt want to get back at midnight) caused the baby to nap for an hour and scream pretty much the rest of the way back.SO,I know I'll get grief for it,but I think I'll just have to stay this time,get things ready,have my dad and brother here and then when they're gone.Have a weekend over there.I wish wish wish they would come here but they'll find an excuse not to...dogs/cat ("Ive looked into dog sitting /walking it's $27 a day not expensive and they dont have to pay for a hotel) we specifically got the bathroom downstair with gma in mind,and it's a LOT less hard for them to drive 4 hours as it is for me to mobilise our small family,all the packing and crap we have to bring is ridiculous!

Anyway..sorry to bitch about unrelated stuff,bet it seems like all I do is complain lately,sorry!

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21340
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

On going feud... - Page 2 Empty Re: On going feud...

Post  Angel Sat May 02, 2009 2:47 pm

OK,well we have spoken again last night about many of our issues and it seems at last and at least for now,things have calmed down and we are back to being 'us' Smile/happy Phew!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21340
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum