Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES

+9
skyllar
sapphire
galaxy
Toffee
BethG
Lou Lou
Ginny
24Penguins
Georgi
13 posters

Go down

I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES Empty I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES

Post  Georgi Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Finally..duh...duh...duh (jazz hands) here is my Bridal Make-up Website http://www.belissimabrides.com

I look at criticism as constructive, so I want you all to be as honest as you want! It's taken me the best part of a year to create this website, the biggest challenge has been positioning the images which probably looks like the easiest element but believe me it was very tricky! Smile/happy

I am lacking on the before & after photo's in the PORTFOLIO page after losing pictures from 3 make-overs, completely my own fault but I do need to get somemore and re-position them on the page.

There are a few bits that still need tweaking but I am happy to now show it off to all of you!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21420
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES Empty Re: I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES

Post  24Penguins Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm

wow hun, i really think that looks great. i dont even know what to tell you to make it better!! wonderful job, and very professional!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18838
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES Empty Re: I promised you I would so here it is......BELISSIMA BRIDES

Post  Ginny Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:28 pm

dang georgi that kicks ASS!!! Smile/happy WOO HOO! I am so freakin proud of you!!!! I LOVE IT! It is so professional and is really awesome. I am so proud Smile/happy I Wish so much I could have you do my makeup Cry I would definitely go to you if i lived however many thousands of miles away it is to you from me Tongue

The only thing i noticed was spelling on the Home page and on the Services page..but it may be the difference in America vs England so forgive me if i am wrong!!! But, on the Home page, does modeling have only one 'L' cuz the way it is spelled on the Home page is "modelling". Then on the services page, there is the word "opportunities" that you forgot the other O - HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE O Tongue Tongue Tongue And then on that same page is the word achieved that is spelled "acheived" and I think it should be 'ie'. But that's all with the negative. Cry Sorry!!! YOur site ROCKS georgi and like i said i am so very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20158
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Wow! Georgi - it really looks great! I think your prices are very reasonable too!

I am sure your business will be a huge success!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20316

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:23 pm

"So your getting married" should be "you're"

2nd paragraph: "its just as important to get this detail right. " Should be "it's" because you mean "it is."

Just a couple of things I caught.

Overall, I like it!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22731
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 am

Thank you so much everyone Smile/happy Thanks Ginny and Beth for pointing out spelling mistakes it takes a fresh pair of eyes to pick up on little thing's like that! Wink I will get all of those errors adjusted today! Kiss
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 am

It looks ACE!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18025

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:35 am

At first glance Georgi it looks AMAZING!! Well done! If there is anything I notice, like Ginny, will let you know!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19746
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 am

I just wanted to share some EXCITING news with you all, I have had my FIRST OFFICIAL ENQUIRY!! so ok it's just an enquiry at the moment but it could turn into a booking for August 8th..Oooooo it makes me nervous!!! but I am also VERY excited that someone has found me on google and checked out my site!!!!

And while I am posting here Holi completely forgot to mention to you but if you want I can add some kind of link or info about your bouquets??? I don't know how much it would cost for shipping to the UK but someone might be interested??? What do you think??
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Georgi, it looks stunning and congrats on your first inquiry, that's fantastic news!! Great that google is picking up your site so well too. You'll do wonderful hon, really it looks amazing!
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17998
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Thank you Sapphire Smile/happy My enquiry is now a BOOKING!!! She's booked herself and her maid of honour lol I am REALLY happy!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Well done you, I'm sure you will do an excellent job. It must make you so proud that you are helping to make someone's big day so special! Yay Georgi!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Congrats on the booking Smile/happy
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18025

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Wow! A booking already? Awesome!!!!!!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm

The website looks fantastic, Georgi!!! Wow, very professional indeed! And congrats about the booking - how exciting!!!!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21124

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm

OMG.Thats SO fantastic babe! I am SO pleased for you! How wonderful! Smile/happy I am so thrilled I can't even begin to say it! You don't need to be nervous you will do a perfect job Smile/happy hugs!

As for the link,it's very sweet of you and I will take you up on it,but I need to get my site going first which may take a while so for now I won't put something hurried up.I want to make a few more and get them sold Smile/happy then I will certainly have my own site and a link Smile/happy xxx thanks babe
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21367

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Georgi girl, I only just saw this. Congrats on your website, I love your photos, you are so talented. I joined the group on facebook as well!! xxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20925

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Mon May 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Georgi,
I didn't even see this thread until Tiff commented today. It's great. I'm so happy for you. I have a dumb question, though, who is the lady isn the large pic on the left of every page? It doesn't look like you. I see you in the wedding dress. Anyway, I guess I'm just wondering who the lady is. Great site!
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19473
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:33 am

Hi Georgi - I am such a board slacker, I just now saw this too. I wish this forum would hit me over the top of the head when there is imprtant stuff to see in and area I don't beeline to. lol.

Looks great. I am so excitied you got a booking already! Woo Hoo! Are you doing a consultation in advance for it?

Couple small things. The pink headings could be just a little darker pink.....kick up the % magenta in the color maybe? Where you describe the services, and especially in the smaller FAQ text they kinda get lost right now.

On your home page I would reword the last phrase of your first paragraph just slightly. Instead of saying ''and least of all your wedding makeup'' maybe saying ''and last, but certainly not least, your wedding day makeup!''

Overall it looks great, very professional looking! I likethe part where you talk about the booking fee securing your date in Georgina's diary ..... it makes Georgina sound very special and important and oh yeah - I want to be in her diary as opposed to the dry wording most people have for booking fees and stuff...
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18440
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 pm

I think DM is right, especially the FAQs, I have trouble reading the headings.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Alright girls thanks for the advice I will take it all on board and see what I can do to make thing's read a little easier and better.

Just an update I now have 5 secured bookings and no word of a lie I get probably 2-3 enquiries per week Smile/happy I have already been to do 2 trials and both brides to be loved the make-up Smile/happy so it's going great guns!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Wow Georgi! That is awesome!!!!!!
I am so glad to hear things are successful!

PS
We've been missing you around here! : )

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow! That is sooo awesome. You go! Of course don't get too over-scheduled because (selfishly) we will miss you if you have no time for us!

goodluck
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18440
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum