Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!!

+11
Toffee
White Lily
Helen
sparkles
Mum of jj
Georgi
Angel
Lou Lou
Gutter
24Penguins
Lily*Blossom
15 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! Empty In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!!

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:25 pm

OK, so I am a bit worried. I mentioned this on another forum that we are all familiar with, but I am not sure if anyone caught it.

I happened to be ovulating on my anniversary, and we use the natural family planning method, and normally I refrain from sex on my fertile days, but it's kind of hard to do that on your anniversary.

So I am feeling really nauseous and tired today, I am quite worried that I may indeed be in the Two week wait now, oops.

So I should start my period within the next 5 days.

If I don't, then I am gonna take a home pregnancy test.

Oh my gosh.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20919
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! Empty Re: In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!!

Post  24Penguins Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:32 pm

wow, i actually mentioned somthing in the WTTC#2 thread, but i think it to may have gotten over looked. i feel so pregnant, im trying to convince myself that im being silly since my cycles are so irregular i never know if im ovluating, or pmsing or what!! in a perfect world my period is due today, but shes only on time a third of the time, so i never know. i swear though, ive been sooo crampy, and my lower back is killing me, and im hungry all the time but when i eat i feel sick, and i have such cravings for mexican food and thats practically all i ate when i was preggo with kaydance!!! we have sex all the time, but he pulls out, so theres always a chance, its just not a huge chance (i posted a thread in anything and everything seeing if anyone knew what the chances were on getting preggo on precum?). but i totally hear what your saying on the accidental 2WW! except im not sure if im really in the 2WW yet or not! i kind of want to test, but we are so strapped for cash this week, i dont want to waste the money if im overreacting lol! ill probably wait until next tuesday when we get paid again and see if the red lady still hasnt made an appearance!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18832
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!! Empty Re: In the Two Week Wait by accident??? Then post here!!!!

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:41 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_method

this article has statistics for you Nika.

Smile/happy
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 pm

thanks tiff!!! wow, so we are in the 3% category who use pulling out as our sole meathod of BC year round lol! anyways, i still dont know if im PMSing or what, ive been feeling like this for almost a week, i suppose more like 5 days and im on cycle day 29!! what do you all think??
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:10 pm

Here, but not quite in the 2WW just yet. DF and I had major slippage, but it was all DF's doing and he wants to get me preggo again, aaarrgh! Oh well...I'm charting so feel free to follow along my journey, hehe!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20128
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm

wow you guys! I would be FREAKING out right now if I felt I needed to post in this thread!
Best of luck to all of you!

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20310

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:40 am

I would be worrying more if my baby was much younger, but because Audrey is almost 10 1/2 months old, it wouldn't be sooo sooo bad having a baby when she's about 19 months old. I'm just taking it day by day, but it's driving me crazy to know what's going on. My sense of smell seems to be heightened, not a good sign, hehe!! I think I may take an early test just to make sure that I didnt' get pregnant during my last cycle since my last AF was really short lived, but I'm going to wait until sometime next week to see if Fertility Friend finds any signs of me ovulating, because if I do ovulate then of course I couldn't be pregnant from my last cycle.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 am

well, i gave in to impluse last night and did a cheapie dollar store test lol. it was negative (im pretty sure, you know how easy it is to imagine that faint little line, lol DF said it was negative though so thats what im going with.) i couldnt resist doing it last night even though i know i should have waited until this morning lol! you know how it is, right when you buy the test you wanna do it!! thats why i bought 2 lol, they were only a dollar. i know im probably not pregnant cause it just doesnt seem very likely, but i just cant get over how pregnant im feeling!!! its crazy. oh well, im probably driving DF nuts too lol.

gutter, let me know how it goes with O or possible pregnancy!!! lol, wouldnt that be funny if we all got pregnant together on accident lol

also, whatever happened to galaxy, she said she was accidentally in the 2WW at some point, wonder if she ever got AF...

Last edited by 24Penguins on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make my font orange :D)
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:17 am

Yikes you guys!LOL.If I was in here I would be FREAKING.I alreay got 2!I cant imagine 3 shock I feel for you guys.I have taken many a test before and waited the result in fear!LOL...I will be watching this thread anxiously
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:24 am

lol holi, i go back and forth between getting excited i could be, and then theres that holy crap! feeling too. lol

im sure im being silly like i said before, but still. i wish my damn body would make some sense lol. i am sooo starting to temp next cycle, assuming im really not preggo and im just in super PMS hell and AF shows up sometime soon...
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:56 am

I'm just staying positive and things happen for a reason, not getting myself worked up over it, but like I said before, I'm getting rather anxious and also hope that if I am, that one of you ladies will follow through along with me, because I couldnt' go through with it alone.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:04 am

aww gutter,thats why georgi and I made this forum,we'll be here every step of the way if you are and if your not. sunny
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:22 am

Thanks Holi, you are sooo sweet hun!!

Well today I'm getting AF type cramping, hummmm..... :tongue:

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:25 am

ive still got AF cramps... and bad lower back pain, and ive been having to pee all the time lol!!! i wonder if AF is on her way now, even though ive been feeling like this for 5 days. I have one more cheapie test that im going to try my best to save for a few more days, and then use FMU. well see!

and gutter, you know i will be there for you, weather im preggo or not!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 am

Thanks Nika Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:32 pm

hmm.I wonder what the percentage is that one of you three ladies are? What are the chances,i'm crap at maths...hope its low though.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:41 pm

lol holi, im no better at math i bet, so ive got no clue!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Well I'm not sure who didn't pull out, because that was us for sure, so I think I may have the higher chance, all depending how my body and ovulation is doing. I've stopped breastfeeding when Audrey was 6 months, so I should be ovulating quite regularly. I'm sooo excited to find out, could the days go by any faster....

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 pm

lol gutter, im sure me and DF have DTD near O (assuming i have Oed) just because we have DTD at least pretty much ever 4 days for a while now. but he pulled out every time. so its probably pretty unlikely im pregnant, but well see.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Okay this is what I think right now. I don't think I am currently pregnant whatsoever. I think at the moment I am getting EWCM, so should be ovulating very shortly. We DTD on Sunday night, so hopefully none of his little swimmers are still in there, except I do knowt that's completely possible, eek!! So my chart will give me some idea when the time comes.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Wow, so gutter you are joining us!!! How would you feel about another baby, would you be happy? Would you want a c-section with another baby, given all that you went through after your episiotomy???

Penguins, so you tested Smile/happy I have heard that the dollar store cheapie tests are very accurate, especially if you have already missed your period..... but with your cycles being irregular, who knows, maybe you are testing to early still.

I have been feeling crampy and pms-ey. I also have been keeping track of my cm, and found a sliver of blood last night, which usually means I am gonna start my period within a few days, so we'll see what happens.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

P.S. We have always used the withdrawal method, along with the natural family planning, and never gotten preggo, but on days I am ovulating, we normally don't have sex at all, so that is why I am a teeny bit worried. He did pull out, but we also had sex on my fertile days, so eek.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:41 pm

yeah, my test was negative, so i guess im just playing the waiting game!!!

so how far away is AF supposed to be for you tiff?

yeah, DF always pulls out of me too, but still, i just cant shake how im feeling! watch, im prolly ovulating and that it and so im gonna be all worried for 2 weeks lol! i hate my cycles!!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Tiff and Nika,
I have used the cheaper dollar store preggo tests to confirm my pregnancy with both my pregnancies.

Tiff,
I'd be okay with it, but would definately be done if I were. I think 2 babies that close in age will be close enough. I was never told that I would have to have a c-section with my 2nd baby, but I will definately want an ultrasound nearer to the end to see approximately how big my baby will be. I spoke to another mom who had the same traumatic experience as I did and she went of and had a 2nd baby a few years later and she said it was sooo easy because her first did most the damage the first time around. So I can only hope for a great delivery and hopefully recovery the second time around.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Gutter that's great that you'll be having a vaginal birth again, it's very empowering Smile/happy

I do think it will be a good move to have an ultrasound towards the end to find out how heavy the next baby would be, you were SUCH a trooper pushing out Audrey.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next