Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :(

+4
Ginny
Gutter
Toffee
Angel
8 posters

Go down

Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( Empty Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :(

Post  Angel Tue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

Just wanted to say babe,good luck hunny.I know it's not full time but it still must be a big thing for you to do.I know it will do you good to do a little work and change your air somwhat.I also know it's probably very emotional for you to let Theo go to daycare.So I just wanted to say,thinking of you and here for you and I know it will be fine and you will get used to it and so will Theo.Love you hunny! xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( Empty Re: Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :(

Post  Toffee Tue May 05, 2009 11:04 am

Hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you'll both enjoy the change of scenery HUGS
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17965
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :( Empty Re: Georgi's Going Back To Work In 2 Days :(

Post  Gutter Tue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

I hope you get to enjoy the break, even though we still end up rushing home to see our babies by the end of the day. I work full time Monday thru Friday so I only get Audrey for about an hour in the evenings during the week Cry But I try to make the best of my weekends with her. Audrey also enjoys going to her babysitters, so I hope Theo will adjust well too Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20074
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm

awe i didn't realize it was soo soon Georgi Cry

I do hope you have a wonderful day back and please email me if you need to!u know i always have it open Smile/happy I will be thinking of you also!XXXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20098
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Cry awwwww you are all so lovely to me, I am feeling a little un-settled about it but only due to the fact that my poor baby is actually really very ill at the moment, I took him to the doctors this afternoon and he has conjunctivitis in both eyes Cry this has been caused by him wiping his VERY snotty nose into his eyes, I am now freaking that 1.) I have to leave him and work 2.) the nursery might not even take him in 3.) it's his first 2 days and if he doesn't go in it's just cost us the best part of Ł60 for nothing!

Ginny, I will more than likely have to re-add personal email contacts but I will make it one of the first thing's I do!! Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21360

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Awe poor little Theo bless his heart!!!! I am so sorry Georgi! I hope he feels better soon Cry
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm

good luck georgi
I hope Theo gets better soon, thats not a nice way too have to leave him for the first time xoxo i am thinkign of you

On the work side, i am actually enjoying working two days its quite nice, i miss Kyrah like craxy but its good for me to use my brain again in a different way
but i also cant waito to be a stay at home full time mum again soon in the future lol xo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue May 05, 2009 8:02 pm

aww no honey I'm sorry.I do hope that if Theo is not better,Rich or your mum can come over and watch him just maybe for the end of the week? To save you having to miss your first day back and everything.I am sorry he's not well Cry poor baby.I am sure he will be better very soon Smile/happy hugs. xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21307

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed May 06, 2009 2:33 am

There is no way he is going to nursery tomorrow that's for sure, we'll see what he's like tomorrow to whether he goes in on Friday but at the this rate I am now getting worried to whether we should cancel his birthday party Cry not good!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Oh no, Georgi!!!! I am sooo sorry to hear that Theo is feeling so poorly. Hopefully he'll feel better soon and you won't have to cancel his party!
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21064
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed May 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Good luck Georgi. I hope Theo gets well soon.!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat May 09, 2009 11:32 am

How is Theo feeling, Georgi??? And how did your days back at work go for you?? Keep us posted.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun May 17, 2009 4:33 pm

How is work going Georgi? How did you do leaving Theo Cry I hope you were ok!!! XXXX
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Thank you both for asking Smile/happy It's actually alright, I have found that the days feel very long but it's only 2 days and they do go very quickly. I have settled back in with colleagues and my work load - blowing my own trumpet now lol but I am already finding that I am not only doing my own work but others aswell, I work at one pace and that's fast so I usually end up easing other peoples heavy workloads, trouble is no-one helps me when I am snowed under!!! lol

Everyone is talking about **** who after 3 months of being back at work after maternity leave announced she was pregnant.....(she's off again soon) Confused hmmmmm should be around the 3 month mark for me too.....how funny!!!!!! lol

Theo is getting on brilliantly at nursery, they keep a little diary account of what's he's eaten, nappy changes and been up to allday Smile/happy it always sound's like he's had lots of fun. He gets on well with the other children and he is amazingly already learning to share....they said it not me!!!!! lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm

well that's great georgi! glad to hear it wasn't hard on you! its very difficult for me still sometimes, but i work every day (32 hrs a week :'( ) I am sure those 2 days are long ,but knowing how well theo is doing im sure is a help!!! i am so glad he is enjoying the nursery Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon May 18, 2009 10:20 am

I am glad, Georgi, that it went well going back to work and that Theo likes nursery. That is funny about your co-worker being pregnant again, and then you, too. Are you planning on going back to this job after the little one is born? We have yet to find a day care for Kian starting in the fall. I am off for the summer, but start back up at the end of August. DH has been home with him, but he will go back to work (hopefully) and then Kian would have to go to daycare. I am a little worried about that - but we will see. Glad that it worked out so well for Theo and you. Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 19, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks honey. I will go back to work after this one is born ( Smile/happy ) unless I am pregnant with twins LOL!! (probably not)but I don't see myself taking another whole year off, maybe 6-9 mths. x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down