Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Cast your eyes on this.......could it be???

+13
Helen
Myste
Angel
Lou Lou
mscherry42
galaxy
BethG
White Lily
skyllar
Toffee
Ginny
Gutter
Georgi
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Empty Cast your eyes on this.......could it be???

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 am

Ok so my temp went up stupidly high this morning...baring in mind I still have a sore throat and am not feeling 100% at all, my temp could have been VERY high to this illness....??? But anyway I didn't test first thing cos I thought there was no point but walking around a carboot this morning I started getting AF type cramps and as she hasn't shown up I decided I would test, so it's SMU and a really cheap test stick....I think I can actually see soemthing but I will admit it's faint and not easy to see but anyway here's the pic's enhanced and not.

Tell me honestly do you see anything??? Of course if my temp remains high tomorrow I will buy a decent branded test.

Not enhanced at all:
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Test110

Negative
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Test210

Image darkened
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Test310

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21393
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Empty Re: Cast your eyes on this.......could it be???

Post  Gutter Sun May 10, 2009 7:54 am

OMG Georgi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Can I say we are fertile myrtles for sure...??? Pull out method eh..??? Hummm....won't say congrats quite yet, until you are really positive, sounds good!! Wow, this is the best post I've seen so far today!

PS. Looks positive to me Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20107
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Empty Re: Cast your eyes on this.......could it be???

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 7:55 am

Can I take it you can easily see a second line??? See in the flesh it's even harder to see!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun May 10, 2009 7:56 am

I can see it for sure in the first picture (3rd pic too). OMG Georgi, I've got goosebumps all over my body!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun May 10, 2009 7:57 am

post #2 , honestly I can see it in all pics Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 8:02 am

OMG!! indeed!!! I really don't know what to say....it just seems so un-likely that I could be and that's why I keep staring at the test and thinking it's got to be an evaporation line or my eyes!!....I know that I NEED to get a branded test but I am **** scared that my temp will drop tomorrow and that's bcos I have these AF cramps, I know that cramps don't always = AF I am forever telling people that BUT it's all to different when the shoe is on the other foot!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun May 10, 2009 8:04 am

Yeah for sure, the AF type cramps can definately go either way. And that's why I didn't want to say a congrats for sure, but it does look positive....I think test again in the morning or the day after so we can get a clearer picture of the BFP, if that's what this first test is trying to tell you.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the next test shows us. Good luck hun!!! wow I am getting excited, your chart does look amazing by the way!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 am

OMG GEorgi!! I just got your text AND I jsut saw this!! I SEE THE LINE!!! AND I jsut want to cry right now cuz its MOther's day AND it was 2 years ago to this very moment that I got my BFP with THANE!!! Smile/happy OMG THis is freakin AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! i can't WAIT to see what tomorrow is or whenever you test again! Get one of those that spells "PREGNANT" Smile/happy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! lol WOW!!!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20131
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun May 10, 2009 9:11 am

OMG!!!

P.s I was thinking you'd fall pregnant in May...maybe I am psychic after all haha
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 17998
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun May 10, 2009 9:31 am

OMG!!! Georgi, I can totally see a line in the first and third pics for sure. Wow......... that would be fantastic. Theo might be getting a sibling! Keep us posted! Smile/happy

Last edited by skyllar on Sun May 10, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21097
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Sun May 10, 2009 9:34 am

I see a very faint line!!!!! Wow Georgi!!! I will wait untill you have tested with a good brand before I say congrats but it's looking very possible hun.
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18372

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks everyone for taking a look, I am still NOT convinced I am looking at what could be a BFP as apposed to an evaporation line.....I will test tomorrow morning for sure (if my temps are still up!) x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sun May 10, 2009 9:47 am

I'm usually not good at these faint lines, but I kinda sorta see something! Hope your temps stay up and we see a better result tomorrow! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22704
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun May 10, 2009 11:26 am

Georgi, can you take it before 9am tomorrow hehe. I'm at work and can't go 8 hours haha
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 11:30 am

Well I will use another IC tomorrow at 7am or there abouts. Smile/happy

I won't be able to get hold of a decent test until mid-morning but Toffee I can always text you if I get a convincing BFP on the good test!! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sun May 10, 2009 11:43 am

Please do Smile/happy hehe
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun May 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Wow, the temps look amazing, however truth is I can't see anything on my computer hun! Sorry! But I could be wrong, hope I am!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19719
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? Ke66b8
Cast your eyes on this.......could it be??? 2rqg8bp

what about this test?? taken at 6:40pm today, different branded IC.....pink or grey???

Last edited by Georgi on Sun May 10, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Georgi,
I think I see it. Is it to the left of the red line, and kind of the same width as the dark red one but faint?
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19446
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah Tongue the width of the second line is the same but I am just questioning the fact that 1.) it's faint and 2.) whether it's PINK or GREY!

EDIT: I have just added another pic of the test below the one I have just posted but this time I have brightened the picture up!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mscherry42 Sun May 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Either pic, I see it clearly, yet faintly. This is so exciting. Two sets of good BFP news today. A friend of mine at work just told me today that she just tested pregnant both at home then at dr's. Yea!!! I'm feeling the itch, but it's faint....Supress..supress. supress.

Congrats, Georgi. Smile/happy
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19446
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm

ITS PINK Georgi! I see it!!!! Smile/happySmile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20131
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Sun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm

It looks pink to me Georgi!!! And I find it very unlikely you would get 2 evap lines on the same day. Can I say congrats yet???? Can I? Can I? Can I?????
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18372

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun May 10, 2009 4:05 pm

Well it was Holi's idea to another test today to RULE out evaporation lines! Smile/happy

Hold the Congrat's I want to do a test using FMU and Pray that it's darker before I let myself get excited or tell my husband!!! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Sun May 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Oh I so want to congratulate you hun!!! But I totally understand, it does look + again Smile/happy Just want you to know that I really think this is it!!! Looking forward to tomorrow mornings test, I'll be pretty late seeing your post probably since we are about 6 hour time difference.

Looking good hun!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next