Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Confused and hormonal....help! Need a hug!

3 posters

Go down

Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! Empty Confused and hormonal....help! Need a hug!

Post  galaxy Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 pm

I don't understand my chart and now I am just obsessing with it. A couple of days ago I put down a positive opk for day 13 as it was the only day I had a line. FF gave me crosshairs but then this morning I started to get eggwhite mucus again and my cervix is way high. This mornings and yesterdays temps were 36.45 and 36.44 when I first got up but as I have been taking Molly downstairs and giving her a cup of milk and then taking my temp I figured it may be a good idea to see if taking it a couple of minutes later would be helpful, so I did and I got 36.67 and 36.75. I don't know what temps to stick with. Although I have the ewcm and high cervix and cramps, I have no line whatsoever on my opks and I am ultra hormonal which I normally would be at 5dpo. I guessed it would be ok to put a positive opk on day 13 as it was the strogest one so far and I realised the opks I have this month are less sensitive comapared to last months. Please tell me what to do, I'm going crazy sick
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19740
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! Empty Re: Confused and hormonal....help! Need a hug!

Post  Gutter Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey Emma, I would certainly use the first temps you got. I asked the same question once about which temps to use since the second ones always seemed better then the first and you are suppose to go with your very first temp before you even get out of bed.

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20128
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Confused and hormonal....help!  Need a hug! Empty Re: Confused and hormonal....help! Need a hug!

Post  galaxy Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:08 pm

I think to be honest, I'm going to leave them as they are as all my other temps have been done after bringing Molly down stairs and it's a trend that's important more than anything. I do belive I am post ovulation as my symptoms do tie in so I will just have to jump on dh tonight and tomorrow night just in case.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:18 pm

For sure Emma, keep that BD'ing going strong!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20128
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 am

Ha, I changed the blinkin chart back in the end. Oh well, I'll just bd like crazy and probably stop charting on sunday when i go on vacation anyway. Maybe it's the best way!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:32 am

my charts are often confusing too, it is sooo obsessive. i hope you have or do o very soon and have a quick TWW with a BFP
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19620
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down