Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P

+2
BethG
Ginny
6 posters

Go down

Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P Empty Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P

Post  Ginny Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Woo Hoo! DUDE! That was freakin Awesome! Me and ray went and saw Snoop tonight at the Roo in Manchester (right down the road Tongue ) and he was awesome lol I have some video and some pix that I will show you later when i download them. But he kicked ass! I LOVE Snoop! He had Erika Badu come up there for one of his songs - it was just really cool! I had to tell someone Tongue He sang all the awesome stuff from Doggystyle and some new things too Smile/happy I wish ya'll could have been there!!! But man at all the drugs and crazy people! lol
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20104
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P Empty Re: Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P

Post  BethG Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Oh Ginny, that is just too funny to me! Snoop Dog is soooo far removed from what I listen to! Glad you had a blast though! Smile/happy
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22677
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P Empty Re: Snoop Dogg kicked F***N @ss at Bonaroo!!! :P

Post  Lou Lou Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:51 pm

aaaah! Snoop brings back some fond memories for me!!!!!!

"sippin on gin and juice......laid back..... "

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20262

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:57 pm

BethG wrote:Oh Ginny, that is just too funny to me! Snoop Dog is soooo far removed from what I listen to! Glad you had a blast though! Smile/happy
LMAO!! Yes, I have been told that I didn't look like I would like Snoop or other rap (All innocent like Tongue ) BUT, I also don't look like would listen to Pantera, Sepultura, or White Zombie either lol

I have a wide range of music likes!
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20104

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Beware the sound is REALLY LOUD! :S It doesn't do Snoop Justice, but it really was AWESOME Smile/happy You can hear Ray in the first vid talking about the band Snoop brought Wink

And in the 2nd video you can see all the smoke from the weed being smoked everywhere! I think i got a contact buzz cuz I had the munchies lol