Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

+9
Toffee
galaxy
sapphire
sparkles
skyllar
Angel
BethG
lindzee
Georgi
13 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 Empty Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  Georgi Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Carry on posting ladies Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  lindzee Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:12 pm

Just posting to say thanks for all your support and thoughts today. I had two glasses of wine tonight and dinner with friends,so that was nice. Still haven't told DH as he has not arrived home yet. I know he will be disappointed and will have to get his SA. :S
At least I will get in one more cycle until my appointment with the OB in November.
Thanks for the new thread Georgi!!
Beth, I hope you will O soon and not have a crazy long cycle like me!
Skyllar, how are you doing?
Emma and Sparkles, thanks for your thoughts. xo
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19773
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3 Empty Re: Your Chart TTC'ers and non-TTC'ers welcome PART 3

Post  BethG Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm

I called my nurse practioner today to see if I could get another script for Femara. Kind of have mixed feelings about it. I have a feeling that when I investigate the diet that Angel posted and also that e-book I mentioned, taking fertility drugs is actually contraindicative. But for right now it's hard to let go of it. It's *supposed* to work so I keep believing it will.

Anyway, my insurance has even refused to reimburse me for my out-of-pocket Femara expenses, citing that I didn't use the union pharmacy. Well yeah....it's mail order for me and I need this on a 3-day notice! And I suspect I'll have to pay full-price, no co-pay, on it anyway, so this is a big pain. But I'm trying to play by the rules, so I requested this new script be sent to the union pharamcy....takes about a week to get to me. I figured I have the time. Of course, I've been so wrong about stuff lately!

Oh, the gyno office closes at noon, my NP is off today, and the RN did not call me back so I have no idea if I get the script or not. *sigh*
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22674
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm

yes Beth,I would check the diet out for at least 3 months before you try drugs,but thats just me! At least look into it,especially if your gut tell you to ,remember the secret,you have to look for signs,when they pop up,listen to your inner nudge.
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:09 am

So today is CD25 and no confirmed ovulation. Maybe we should start a poll on how long this cycles will last, lol. My two looong cycles were 41 and 48 days but I had help ending them. Otherwise, I don't think I've gone past 32 day ever.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:35 pm

I am so sorry I have been MIA, ladies. I have been sooooo busy, and then Parent Paradise was sooo slow yesterday, it wouldn't connect.

Lindzee -- I am so so sorry about your BFN. I so thought that was it for you and I was so excited to hear the good news. How are you feeling, hun? I hope you spoiled yourself a little bit.

Beth -- I am so sorry that you are CD 25 and still no sign of ovulation. Argh, that is so frustrating.

AFM, I am on CD 7. DH and I have decided to keep TTC and then we will figure out maternity leave (or not) when we do fall pregnant. So, I guess that's exciting and I think, I feel good about our decision. I am taking B6 (actually a B complex) on top of my prenatals this cycle to possibly lengthen my LP (cause it can be short while BFing). So we will see what this cycle brings.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 am

skyllar wrote:AFM, I am on CD 7. DH and I have decided to keep TTC and then we will figure out maternity leave (or not) when we do fall pregnant. So, I guess that's exciting and I think, I feel good about our decision. I am taking B6 (actually a B complex) on top of my prenatals this cycle to possibly lengthen my LP (cause it can be short while BFing). So we will see what this cycle brings.

Good for you, I really don't see it taking long honey!!! Smile/happy

Sending you TTC'ers lots of babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:37 am

Georgi wrote: Good for you, I really don't see it taking long honey!!! Smile/happy

Sending you TTC'ers lots of babydust babydust babydust babydust babydust

Aww, thanks, Georgi!

Lindzee -- how are you doing? I miss you.

Beth --How is your cycle? Any signs of O or AF? Are you planning on trying to get AF started with acu? I miss you.

Any non TTC-related news?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 am

I started getting a sore throat Saturday night (I think it's sympathetic pain for Princess Longbottom!) and now have a mild cold. Nothing too bad but I'm feeling slow for sure. Didn't sleep well. Bleh.

Got a call this morning from my nurse practioner's RN and they're faxing in the new script for Femara to my hubby's union pharmacy -- since my insurance is being dicks about it. I was told to get a progesterone test every month but I told her I didn't this month because my insurance stopped paying for it (being dicks about it -- again). Told her last month's reading was really good (it was) but neglected to say that I didn't/haven't yet ovulated this month. Just didn't feel like getting into it. I'm afraid if they knew, they won't give me the drugs because they think it won't work anymore.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi ladies,
Sorry that I have been MIA!

Beth, how are you doing? I am sorry that you have not O'ed yet. Although it looks like your temp is up today. I hope you can go back and get another appointment to see what is going on. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope you are feeling better soon!! xoxo

Sky, how are you? So sweet of you to say you missed me! How are things with teaching going? I am glad that you are going to keep TTCing. I know it won't be long for you! Smile/happy

AFM, I was away this weekend staying at a friend's for her baby shower. It was nice to get away, but I am happy to be at home. I went today for my first day of acupuncture and it went well. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep. One of my friends this weekend told me that she has been going and recently got pregnant. And after you had such success with your ovulation Beth, i decided to do it. It is covered by my health insurance so I figure that I have nothing to lose! I am going to go one more time this week on Friday and keep my fingers crossed that I will O sooner.

Hope you all are well.
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Lindzee and Beth, glad to have you back! Smile/happy

Beth -- So sorry you are not feeling well and are sick. Not fun at all!!! Hopefully you are feeling a little better today - and if not today, then hopefully soon. Glad you got the script in for the Femara. They don't need to know you have an anovulatory cycle (maybe still late O'ing?). You had so many cycles where you O'ed, chances are you will O again next cycle.

Lindzee -- I am glad you had a good weekend - but I so know how good it feels sometimes to be back home. Glad you got the acu started.

AFM, nothing new here. Hoping I will O sometime soon (am on CD 10 today).
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:30 am

Cold is getting better every day. It was never real bad, just annoying. I suspect I'll feel pretty good by the weekend again.

CD30 for me and nothing going on. WhiteLily commented on the other board that my temps seem a bit high for pre-ovulation...and they are. My coverline is usually 97.8 or 97.9 and my last 12 temps have been higher than that, but not much more. I'm not sure if it means anything.

Lindzee, do you have any dr. appointments scheduled? Sorry, can't remember. When will you do acu? I saw an improvement in my cycles after the 3rd month, which seems to be the magic number I've heard frequently. You're so lucky your insurance cover it!

Hope you're doing well, sky. What CD are you?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Beth -- glad to hear that you are getting over your cold and feeling better! Yay! That's interesting about your temps being above the cover line. What do you make of it? Thanks for asking about me, I am doing fine, just crazy busy.

Lindzee -- How are you? How is the acu doing? How often will you have acu?

AFM, I am on CD 12, hoping to O sometime soon. Have been having headaches for 4 days now, not sure why. Maybe the B complex I take every day? Confused I am usually prone to migraines with weather changes, stress etc, but for the last FOUR days?
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 pm

sorry about the headaches -- that sucks! I remember my first month on Femara, the low dose month, I had a headache (not too bad though) for about a week. SUCKED! Do you take your vitamins at night? If it is a s/e of the B complex, maybe taking it at night on a full stomach would help?
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Hmmm, I take them in the morning with my prenatals. But that's a great idea, will try taking them at night - maybe that helps. Of course, today I already took them, lol. Thanks, Beth! Smile/happy
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 pm

I don't know if it'll help, but i figured it was worth posting about! My multi-vitamin makes me naseous on an empty stomach so I always take it sometime after dinner/before I go to bed, so that's why I thought of it. Morning time doesn't work for me.

Does your prenatal have any B vitamins in it? I honestly don't know how the B vitamins are absorbed in the body, but I once commented to my boss's son, who's a pharmacist, that I take extra vitamin C to help with my allergy problems. He told me to NOT take it with my multi (which also contains vitamin C) because your body can only absorb so much vitamin C at one time. So I take the extra C in the morning. So perhaps another reason for taking it at a different time. Not positive about that though.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Hmm, that's interesting, Beth. Confused I take my prenatals (65 mg of B6) in the morning after breakfast together with one B complex (50mg of B6). Then I take another vitamin B complex in the evening after dinner. Vitamin B just like C are water soluble, so any extra gets peed out. I guess that's why it's a good idea to spread them out over the day, just like your boss said.

I read your discussion with white lily on the other board about your cycle - very interesting indeed. Maybe you did O (maybe a weak O) and your cycle might come to an end by itself.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Hmmmm, so you're already spreading out the B6 during the day. I wonder what the max is that the body can absorb within a 12hr (or so) period? Then again, maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with the headache problem!

Yeah, maybe I really did O. Not a clear picture though. But yeah, took someone pointing it out for me to get it!

I have no clue about my cyst theory though.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi Girls,

Beth, I am glad that you are feeling better. Smile/happy That is good news. I was just reading about someone else thinking your temps are around where your normal LP temps are.... so I looked back again at your charts and saw your cover line is usually around 97.8 or 97.9, so your temps are higher than that for sure. But FF won't give you crosshairs because your temps early in your cycle are so high.... which could be from the femara?? I think it is possible that you did O [only a u/s would have shown I guess] but that your temps are all screwed up from the femara? Just a thought.... I hope you get some clear answer soon!

Sky, I LOVE your new blinkie thing with the pumpkin!! That is so cute. Smile/happy That is good that you are taking vitamin B. I wonder if it is causing your headaches?? I usually take all my pills at night because that is a good time to take them if they make you feel sick. [I think Beth already said this....] I hope you O soon! Did you say earlier that you started a FF chart? You should make a link to it! [Even if you are not temping yet...] I hope you O soon!!

AFM, I have my second acupuncture appt tomorrow, which should hopefully help me to O a bit earlier. At least that is what I am hoping. I am trying to be very positive and open about it all. Beth, you are right, I am so lucky it is covered by my health care. All I need to do is send in the receipts to get reimbursed. I think i am just going to go twice at the beginning of each cycle....that is usually what you do, right Beth?? No appointments coming up for me soon. My appointment with the OB is Nov. 17, but I am hoping I can sneak one more O and chance at conceiving in before I go to see him. DH still needs to do his SA. I am not forcing it. As long as he does it before the appointment. what are the rules of doing it? My doc never told us...of course.

Okay this is getting to be a long message. LOL! Have a good night ladies!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Lindzee -- Thanks, I love the pumpkin blinkie, too. So Fall-like! That's great that you get your acu sessions reimbursed. So am I understanding this correctly (sorry, total newbie on the acupuncture Ashamed ) you will only have two acu sessions in the entire cycle or two per week? Sorry, really have no clue, lol. Anyways, hope acu will get you to O soon.

Beth -- Hmm, maybe it is the Femara messing a bit with your temps?? Confused Hopefully you will know something soon. I have no idea about the cyst theory, though. Can you give me some details?

I added my FF chart under my blinkies (since you asked Lindzee, lol). It is only signs and symptoms. though, cause I am not temping.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:55 pm

real quickly...what i was wondering out loud earlier today was if that pink-tinged CM and temp jump, and then later the positive OPK, were a case of a follicle(s) developing but not releasing because it became a cyst. I have no idea how cysts develop so maybe that's totally wrong. I was just trying to find a reason for what seemed like clear-cut ovulation signs (twice) but no confirmation.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 am

Beth- I had this happen when TTc for Kyrah, i had heaps of signs of o, but ended up with a cyst and finally after a lobg cycle i started spotting i thought YES and i spotted for ages, went to gyno and it was a cyst. i had to just let it go away it took a couple of weeks, I would say thats what happened, all signs that you were about to release the egg, but it just didnt burst through, my body has trouble actaully releasing them too. i will try and find my chart for back then
here it is i hope it works
good luck hun

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/143930
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19569
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks sparkles. Makes me feel better that there's the possibility that my body tried to make something happen rather than just failing miserably.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Beth,

I think that is a very good theory that you have about the cyst, especially after Sparkles had the same thing happen to her. Thanks for sharing your chart Sparkles. I hope that this cycle will end soon Beth so that you can get started right away on the next one. Did you already pick up the femara? I have high hopes for this winter and fall for us! As the weather gets more chilly that has got to lead to more BDing and lots of beans sticking, right?!

Sky, As for the acu sessions... i am not entirely sure to be honest. I know he wanted to see me twice at the beginning of my cycle , so I went on CD 6 and 10. I am now supposed to wait and see if I ovulate, which apparently he thinks I will near the end of next week. I am REALLY hoping that is the case, but not trying to get my hopes up too much since I never O til sooooo late in my cycle. I guess we'll wait and see what happens. Beth, you usually go twice at the beginning of your cycle, right? Any signs of O yet, Skyllar? Cm? Wish you lots of luck!! goodluck
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Usually I'd go to acu 2 or 3 times at the beginning of my cycle but that's in part because I'd ovulate early in my cycle. My acu dr. always said it was about "balancing" the hormones. Maybe there's more balancing to be done early in the cycle and that's why your guy said just twice. It's a mysterious process to me!

I've been checking my bank account online ALL WEEK to see a charge from the union pharmacy. I finally saw it this morning (script was faxed in Monday). I was checking in part to see how much I was charged since it's been $143/mo going elsewhere. Well, I sure was surprised.....it was $10, our regular co-pay for non-generic. Ashamed I kinda feel like an idiot now. The insurance has been denying my claims lately saying they don't cover "infertility" treatments so I certainly did not expect them to cover this drug.

They've denied me reimbursement on $286 for the drugs but I still plan to appeal. If they had charged me the same price, I was going to use that as amnution in my letter. Guess I'll have to take a new tactic now. Duh
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next