Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding

2 posters

Go down

Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding Empty Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding

Post  Gutter Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:33 am

Hi Ladies,

I recently was diagnosed with mastitis, so I'm on antibiotics, which has been since Tuesday and now it's Saturday. When I nurse it still really hurts and after nursing my nipple burns like hell. As I look at my nipple I'm not too sure but it looks like I could have a blister, but I'm unsure. I just wondered if anyone has had this? and if I keep nursing that breast, will my milk supply return once the blister goes away on it's own?? I just want nursing to be painless again and I'm also concerned about my supply (well I am but I'm not since Jasper eats food now, not a huge issue, but still want to continue nursing).

Thanks Smile/happy

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20110
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding Empty Re: Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding

Post  Angel Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Hmmm,I am not sure hunny.could it be thrush? I think you should have it looked at to be honest.I would keep pumping if you can at least on that side to maintain your supply.Sorry you're uncomfortable!I am sendinf you big hugs and hope you feel better soon! keep nursing for the mastitus too,and use some cabage leaves in your bra between feeds to ease the discomfort! xx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21343
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding Empty Re: Burning Nipple sensation after Breastfeeding

Post  Gutter Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm

I'M ALL GOOD NOW, JUST A MASTITIS THING, TOOK 1.5 WEEKS TO BE BACK TO NORM

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20110
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum