Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Anyone trying to regulate their cycles?

+6
Bryony
24Penguins
Mum of jj
Toffee
Helen
Georgi
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? Empty Anyone trying to regulate their cycles?

Post  Georgi Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:39 am

I suffer from long cycles and often appear to be gearing up to ovulate for days BUT I am now taking supplements to try and regulate my cycles, I am taking:-

• Evening Primrose oil (EPO)
  • Vit B complex
  • Agnus castus (vitex)

My cycle history:
First cycle I charted: 32 days (o'd CD18) (was TTC for 2 mths prior to charting and had 38 day cycle & 34)
2nd cycle: 32 days (o'd CD18)
3rd cycle: 33 days (ovulation date guessed as CD19)
4th cycle: 34 days (o'd CD20)
5th cycle: 41 days (o'd CD27)
6th cycle: miscarried (o'd CD21)
7th cycle: 35 days (o'd CD21)
8th cycle: ovulated CD32 'pregnant'
stopped charting for 10 months
9th cycle: unknown
10th cycle: 47 days (o'd CD36)
11th cycle: 40 days (o'd CD27) (started supplements)
12th cycle: 35 days (o'd CD22)
13th cycle: Current cycle (Nov 08)

I am hoping to regulate my cycles before TTC#2.

Last edited by Georgi on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21429
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? Empty Re: Anyone trying to regulate their cycles?

Post  Helen Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 am

Aww good luck hun xx
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17722
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Anyone trying to regulate their cycles? Empty Re: Anyone trying to regulate their cycles?

Post  Toffee Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm trying too lol

I'm on agnus castus, mulit vit for women, phytoestrogen cream and evening primrose oil!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18034
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:50 am

I would love to be able to regulate mine but im still waiting for the old :af: to make her appearance!
I had my first visitfrom her on the 7th of september, thats been my only once since having keirs, after having jesse the went back to normal right after i had my first 1, back to a 30 day cycle. but this time im not sure, especially over the last 3 or 4 days ive been what im calling "in sympathy symptoms" of pregnancy as my friend is 8 weeks, so she has felt good for the past couple of days where ive been having her morning sickness, ive been peeing soo much more and am really tired! and yes its in sympathy with her! I took a hpt a week ago and it was neg thank god! but am too scared to take another, 3 of my closest friends are all pregnant and all dues within 5 weeks of each otehr so im sure im just getting the vibe from them! But this is the first time in my life that i really to want to see the :af: so please hurry up
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17667

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:56 am

Aww I hope you get the answer you want hun xx
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:05 am

hah, so do i, could you imagine me posting a BFP here next week? lol, if that happened hubby will have to get on here and tell you that i had a massive heart attack! lol coz trust me that will happen if i got a positive test, ive actually had 3 peole ask me today if im pregnant as my tummy stickin out a little more than what it usually does sooo gonna be interesting, i not buying another test so will just have to wait and see, i honestly do not want to know
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Hey!!!?? what's all this then?? I totally missed this Teressa!!! How are you feeling? Confused
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Hmm...exciting Mum of jj!!! Hope you get the answer you want though, I'm reading that you're hoping to not be pregnant at the moment so good luck! Smile/happy

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 pm

OMG mum!!! lol, i hope AF shows up soon now or we may have to hunt you down and resuscitate you LOL!! but seriously, i do hope you get the answer your looking for, like soon!! haha, i know waiting can be KILLER!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Number of posts : 2661
Loyalty Rating : 18847

http://www.myspace.com/24penguins

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:07 am

HAHA!! its bloody hilarous! The :af: still hasnt made her appearance so im 1 week overdue, still got symptoms, breasts are a bit tender and i know that periods can be all messed up while breastfeeding but this is the first time they have felt tender except for when my milk first came in, even if i dont BF for a whole day they dont get tender sooo im not sure if its coz im in sympathy or what. I swear that ive got all the pregnancy symptoms just got the negative HPT. Confused

I think it would be soo funnt if i was pregnant but i can say that now becoz i might not be, but seriously i hope im not as financially we can not afford it and i dont think i could handle it emotionally either, i find it hard having just the two boys let alone another baby. so fingers crossed that its just my body playing horrible tricks on me
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:05 am

wow mum!!! you jut planning to wait it out for a good but, or are you going to test again? thats so strange though! hopefully its just mother nature torturing you! lol.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:11 pm

If AF hasnt made her apperance in 1 week i will test again, fingers crossed its BFN
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:13 pm

fingers are crossed for you babe!!! hopefully AF will just show up before that.
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Mum of jj wrote:If AF hasnt made her apperance in 1 week i will test again, fingers crossed its BFN

As it is what you want, I really hope you get a BFN too babe!!! goodluck
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Just lettin you know that AF showed up not long ago, am soo happy and so relieved!! gonna be a bit more careful in future, still got all my other symptoms so now i know its just coz my friends are pregnant, i have 7 friends now who are expecting all within 8 weeks of each other, something is in the water here!!!!!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  24Penguins Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 pm

oh my goodness mum, you need to start buying bottled water!!! lol.

happy for you that
:af: arrived!!!!
24Penguins
24Penguins
Parentiseaholic
Parentiseaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Pretty sure I've laid an egg. Had EWCM/with some brown in it. Which I know is considered fertile! Will find out soon though. If I did today, it'd be day 25 which isn't amazing but hey, it's still good! I know next cycle would be better, I wasn't as good last time with my herbs. So I think that's played a part in this cycle as well.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 am

Sounds like you did hun !! Wahoooooo !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:03 am

I ovulated on CD22 this cycle....YAY!!!! I am so happy, it's one of the best ovulation days I have had in a while Smile/happy
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 am

Hehehe cool!

I ovulated on day 27, which isn't great, but I'm just glad I did Smile/happy

Georgi, I don't like ovusoft, it doesn't pick it up, where as FF and my ladycomp do. Do you find that sometimes? I'm a little disappointed with it. FF seems more reliable.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryony Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:19 am

I'm on my 5th cycle PP now and for each one, apart from one where I ovulated on, like, CD42 I've ovulated on CD24 everytime! I only noticed it when I happened to be scrolling through my charts on FF recently. That's about as regular as my cycle has EVER been. I'm not taking any herbs or vits or anything. Did start taking agnus castus, EPO, magnesium and vit B complex for one cycle but kept forgetting so stopped. Would like to O a bit earlier than CD 24 but all in good time. Maybe I'll start the herbs and vits next cycle and see if it does anything.
Bryony
Bryony
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 81
Loyalty Rating : 17135
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 am

Georgi, I don't like ovusoft, it doesn't pick it up, where as FF and my ladycomp do. Do you find that sometimes? I'm a little disappointed with it. FF seems more reliable.
well in all honestly I tried it for 2 cycles and I decided that FF and I got on better!!

Bryony - I am on my 4th PP cycle, 2nd cycle of taking herbs and so far so good....I think it is brilliant that even though you haven't been taking your supplements your cycle has remained the same, I am anxious that if I stopped taking them my cycles would become mega long again.
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryony Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Georgi - You should give it a go just to see. I definitely think pregnancy has been responsible for my cycles being more regular. Maybe the same will be true for you. Mind you, I don't know what's going to happen this cycle yet. I had some EWCM and spotting a few days ago, felt crampy and really thought I was going to O but now, nothing. I'm CD19 today so there's still time I guess Confused
Bryony
Bryony
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:54 am

Well :af: has arrived, this makes this cycle 35 days which is a big improvement Smile/happy crap timing though as I have an Halloween party to go to this evening and I would sooner have not had to worry about taking supplys!! oh, well!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryony Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Well, I finally ovulated yesterday CD26, only 2 days later than my usual PP CD24. Not bad considering I'm not taking any supplements. I was super horny yesterday (sorry if I offended!). Don't normally get that as bad as I did this month. It was ALL I could think about yesterday and it drove me to distraction! Anyone else get that? It never fails to amaze me how much our bodies take over at time like this and are obviously trying to do everything within their power to get you pregnant again :lol:
Bryony
Bryony
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next