Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used?

2 posters

Go down

Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? Empty Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used?

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 pm

I totally think Gone With the Wind.

These are the actors I would like to see:

Rhett Butler: George Clooney, or Hugh Jackman. They both have the natural charm.

Scarlett O'Hara: Mila Kunis, and NO ONE ELSE. She is perfect. She can play a spoiled whiney brat very well, and she LOOKS like Scarlett is described in the book.

Ashley Wilkes: Guy Pierce

Melanie Hamilton: Natalie Portman
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? Empty Re: Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used?

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Oh, and I would also like to see the Wizard of Oz re-made, as the original movie is very different from the actual book. It would be cool to see Dakota Fanning star as Dorothy Smile/happy There are about 18 books in the Wizard of Oz series, all of them are really cool, and ya, I'd love to see this movie re-made with modern day special effects, sticking to the original story. I'd like to leave out the musical side of the original Wizard of OZ, as nobody should attempt those songs again. Judy Garland is a legend.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used? Empty Re: Which Classic Movies should be Re-made and which actors should be used?

Post  Helen Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Hmmm good question, I don't have an answer to it tho lol !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17668
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down