Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :)

+3
White Lily
Mum of jj
Helen
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) Empty For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :)

Post  Helen Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 am

My Bouquet Smile/happy

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) N692206760_1001385_4067

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) N692206760_1001390_9522

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) Phto0105-jp
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Number of posts : 1789
Loyalty Rating : 17710
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) Empty Re: For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :)

Post  Mum of jj Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:32 am

That is gorgous! did you make or buy that? Ive never seen them before! i want one!
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Number of posts : 622
Loyalty Rating : 17655
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) Empty Re: For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :)

Post  Helen Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:15 am

I bought it, got it from ebay !!!!

It probally takes a rather long time to make, I wouldn't have the patience to sit there and make one !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  White Lily Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 am

Wow that really is beautifull! I have never seen one before either!
White Lily
White Lily
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1272
Loyalty Rating : 18396

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/0mel0

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 am

I hadn't until I was planning my wedding lol !!! Once I had seen one I knew I had to have one !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:56 am

Thank you so much Helen!I make them guys!With REAL swarovski crystals,I have spent $200 on sterling silver wire and cubic crystals,it's quite pretty.I am on my first.I might post some pics on here in a bit!It takes a long time to make and it hurts your hands,but I love it and want to sell them for a living! Smile/happy I am thinking though,perhaps I should not use such expensive materials..that one that Helen has is perfectly beautiful and its not swarovski and doesnt look like the wire is sterling silver (that is the most expensive part,the silver wire)but they retail for up to $800 with as many as 300 stems!I have researched it,they're arent that many people who make them but they are becoming more popular.

I dont think though,that I could sell them on ebay for such high prices...I am not sure what to do now.I ad though that i would dress nicely and take a prototype to a nice bridal shop and ask to see the manager and ask them if they would display and sell them for me,I would sell it to them for a price and they could add on for a profit.I want to make a catalogue of them,but I cant afford to just make loads without selling them,Anyway,sorry I went off and made it about me!

Thanks for sharing Helen,your grandchildren can have this one day,it's very special!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21364
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) Empty stunning

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:37 pm

I have never seen a bouquet like this before. How gorgeous!

And ANGEL YOU MAKE THESE???

You are so talented!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20922
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Angel wrote:Thank you so much Helen!I make them guys!With REAL swarovski crystals,I have spent $200 on sterling silver wire and cubic crystals,it's quite pretty.I am on my first.I might post some pics on here in a bit!It takes a long time to make and it hurts your hands,but I love it and want to sell them for a living! Smile/happy I am thinking though,perhaps I should not use such expensive materials..that one that Helen has is perfectly beautiful and its not swarovski and doesnt look like the wire is sterling silver (that is the most expensive part,the silver wire)but they retail for up to $800 with as many as 300 stems!I have researched it,they're arent that many people who make them but they are becoming more popular.

I dont think though,that I could sell them on ebay for such high prices...I am not sure what to do now.I ad though that i would dress nicely and take a prototype to a nice bridal shop and ask to see the manager and ask them if they would display and sell them for me,I would sell it to them for a price and they could add on for a profit.I want to make a catalogue of them,but I cant afford to just make loads without selling them,Anyway,sorry I went off and made it about me!

Thanks for sharing Helen,your grandchildren can have this one day,it's very special!

Angel, why not just take a range of pictures of each bouquet as you make them and collate a smart on-line catalogue and a paperback one!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21417

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 am

Thats a good idea Georgi !!!

I orginoly wanted a proper crystal one but the one I wanted was Ł160 on Ebay, the one I had was about Ł60 if I remember rightly!!!

I also had a matching cake topper although the wire on that was gold because our cake was gold and Ivory. On the bouquet I had silver wire because the detail on the dress was silver:)

Heres a picture of the cake topper Smile/happy

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) 14
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:04 am

See Angel that's another thing you could do and they would be smaller so less expensive!

Love your cake Helen!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 am

Thank you, heres a better picture Smile/happy

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) 20
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 am

Much better than my wedding cake Cry that's the only thing I would change about our wedding day, it wasn't nearly as big as I had pictured it but I did get these little figures made of me and Rich from an Amercian company for the top of the cake and they were $170.00 before shipping!! LOL
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:22 am

Aww Cry Have you got a pic of your wedding cake ??
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:23 am

Thats gorgeous....and so yummy looking....

**walks off to cupboard to find block of chocolate hidden behind the bikky tin***
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 am

Thank you, we had 3 fruit layers, I guess looking back we should have had just the bottom layer fruit cake and the other 2 sponge, it was one damn heavy cake to shift lol !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:09 am

it would of been, mine was all choc cake and it was blardy heavy too!! but it was soooo yummy.
i wanna get married again
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 am

LOL!!!! I have just asked you that question in the game lol

Ours was White chocolate favoured sponge cake with a white chocolate sort of buttercream icing, covered in white chocolate..VERY chocolately!!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mum of jj Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 am

Lol, i have psychic powers georgi, i knew lol
great minds think alike Aye
Mum of jj
Mum of jj

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 am

Hehe those flavoured cakes sound so scrummy !!!!

I would love to do a vow renewal at our 5 year anniversary !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 am

I want to that when we hit 10 years lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:00 am

Yay !!!!!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:03 am

Yeah I would do cake toppers too as well as bridesmaid bouquets as well.I think the problem with my bouquet is that I havtn got enough stems at all!You have to have at LEAST 100+ to get it to look like Helens.I only had about 80.I wilI take a pic,but please dont judge me on it as it's my first and i made all my mistake on it (I did buy some cheap materials to make practice ones but I am SO impatient!) So I intende to take the crystals off of this one and make a new one with new wire!The crystals are fine though! Smile/happy please go easy on me,my self esteem is V low when it comes to things I do/make!

I went for the twisted stems look (dont think it worked LOL) and the crystals I used are swarovski and cubic (square)

For ANGEL ..... and anyone else want to see :) S3600078
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:17 am

I really like that !!! I have seen quite a few of that type on ebay, so it seems to be a popular look !!!!

I think you have done very well on that hun !!!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:58 pm

ehhh Cry no one else has seen my pic LOL i want eveyone's opinion.guess we're all to caught up in that new game LOL
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:59 pm

I was just about to bump this so tohers would see !!
Helen
Helen
Rocket Fingers!!
Rocket Fingers!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next