Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Your chart...(new chat thread)

+16
Helen
Myste
Mum of jj
Gutter
D4A
justbeth
White Lily
Lou Lou
skyllar
Angel
sparkles
Ginny
BethG
24Penguins
Georgi
Toffee
20 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 Empty Re: Your chart...(new chat thread)

Post  BethG Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 am

sparkles, great news! This little bean is going to stick!

Georgi, I actually started bleeding last evening.

You're talking about soy isoflavones? 750mg doesn't sound quite right. I remember you saying that 160mg (or maybe it was 150) equals 50mg of Clomid (theoretically), so I upped my own dose. I take four of them to get to 160mg.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22722
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 Empty Re: Your chart...(new chat thread)

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 am

Oh I see, well then today would be CD2 Cry The soy isoflavones says 750mg on the bottle I am as confused as you Beth and what is now making it worse it that I have just spent the last 15 minutes trying to find the bottle...it's just vanished into thin air, I left it on the kitchen work counter and now........................?! gone!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21411
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:32 am

I'm very curious now too Georgi about your soy bottle! I know some things, like folic acid I believe, are measured in micro-grams, but soy....hmmmm, this is a mystery!

I think you've taken it before, but I learned I could only take soy right before I went to bed. Even taking it at dinnertime left me falling asleep on the couch later. Makes me very tired.

I now have a 3pm appt. on Friday with acu doctor. Yea! She really is a positive influence on me along with all of you! I was marking today as CD1 just to buy myself a bit more time, lol. Yeah I know, it doesn't really work that way. But now that I'm seeing her on CD2/3, hopefully I can make my decision. I can always readjust my chart.

Off to buy tampons, liners, and a new BBT at lunchtime. Gonna try vaginal temping. What the heck, huh? Maybe it'll make a difference.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 am

Actually Beth vaginal temping might make all the difference to how your temps look! Smile/happy

I haven't taken soy before so thanks for the tip Smile/happy I found the label of the soy that I have online so you can see/read yourself the info:
Your chart...(new chat thread) - Page 36 Soy10
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:39 pm

I didn't understand it either hehe
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1071
Loyalty Rating : 18016
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Beth, I'm so sorry to hear that AF did find you after all Cry She just needs to stay away!!! I agree with Georgi, what is your gut telling you about the clomid? You're right that you've already seen A LOT of progress so far so there is still lots of reason to believe it will keep getting better! HUGS

Sparkles, fantastic news about the beta results!!! They will just keep climbing. Enjoy your Easter weekend camping, that sounds great! I tried texting you yesterday but I'm not sure that it went through ... apparently I don't know how to text internationally!! anyone have tips?

Angel, thanks for your note hon. It's so hard because I am so afraid of going through a miscarriage again, but I know that thinking positive is important too. It's just that I'm afraid of how much it will hurt if I do that and get my hopes up only to have it end badly again. I know with my first pregnancy I was sure everything would be okay, so I was positive ... It's just such a strange time of being hopeful but afraid. My DH and MIL are both positive this one will stick. I hope they are right! I have been visualizing the baby though - I read up on where it's at developmentally so I know what should be happening, and I do imagine that and pray that's indeed what's going on.

I had my first blood taken today, and I don't know if I'll have the results by the end of the day today or not. If not, I'll have to wait til after Easter weekend. I'll go in on Saturday for the second blood test.
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17989
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gutter Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Sapphire, I hope your results come back fine and to tell you the truth, that BFP test looked nice and dark, so I would keep on thinking positive hun!! Be strong, i felt the same way once I got pregnant with Audrey and I pray you have a beautiful sticky baby Smile/happy You soooo deserve it hun!!! xox

Beth, sorry hun Cry

Sparkles, I'm so happy you got preggo again and we'll have babies just months apart again, YAY!!!

I pray for a better cycle for Beth and good luck Mel!!!

Gutter
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1455
Loyalty Rating : 20125
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Toffee wrote:I didn't understand it either hehe
LMAO!!!! lol that was my next plan to ask you!!!! If I am reading it correctly it says that there is 23mg of soy in each capsule so if I take 3 a day as recommended that would only amount to 69mg which is no-where near where I need to be, I would need to take 7 capsules a day shock but it clearly states DO NOT take more than the recommended daily dose............how confusing!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm

hmmmmm, it's not like H&B's to be like that, my supply of Agnus Castus was higher than other makes. I'll do some research lol
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:36 pm

I buy my vitamins from Natures best, here's the link to their soy. It's 100mg a capsule! They are good cause they don't add any nasties to their capsules, but they are more pricey.
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Oh thanks for that Toffee 100mg per tab is brilliant! I could be reading it wrong though on this bottle...?
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm

I don't know hehe, I couldn't figure it out either!
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Sapphire, thanks for the encouragement! I'll let you all know tomorrow what I decide about the mega-dose of Clomid. And you stay POSITIVE girl! This bean is gonna stick! And the same goes for sparkles, it's going to be just fine this time around.

Georgi, I'll look at my bottle tonight and see what it says, to see if I can add any more insight to this issue. I know your bottle says 1 tablet 2 to 3 times a day, but I just took all mine at once. Like I said, it makes me very tired.
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:16 pm

Ok, so I was chatting with an AWH member (actually I think she's a member here, but doesn't post) about uterine lining problems. IF my progesterone is low (frequent annovulation), then it's possible that the uterine lining is not being shed and is building up (she had the same issue). THIS could be why they weren't getting good images from the u/s. She had several u/s and ultimately had to take a progesterone drug (not Provera, but another one) to get rid of that thick lining so she could take Clomid (now preggo with #2!).

Soooooo, I'm having 2nd thoughts now about if it's the right time for Clomid. If the lining is too thick, evidently the eggie can't implant. Confused
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Toffee Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm

I think I know who you mean :-)

What can they do about it? Give you progesterone to shed it? Maybe try natural progesterone cream?
Toffee
Toffee
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 pm

im sorry ladies, but thane is crying at my feet..i just wanted to post this to sapphire about texting. you can only send texts under 160 chars internationally.

http://www.nextel.com/en/services/worldwide/international_text_messaging.shtml this is just one site i found. you can try to text me also i will give you my number Smile/happy

sorry ladies - ttyl
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20149
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:25 am

Beth, clomid is an anti oestrogen so it lowers your pre o oestrogen levels which then cause you to ovulate producing prog and in turn balancing the two out to put it simply. So I don't think there should be a problem with taking it.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19737
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:38 am

Hey,what do you girls say,I'm gonna close this thread,it's getting really big.I will start a new one for you all and lock this one but leave it here for a few days until everyone has seen it Smile/happy xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21358

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36