Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Some examples of our putting the secret to work EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Some examples of our putting the secret to work Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Some examples of our putting the secret to work

3 posters

Go down

Some examples of our putting the secret to work Empty Some examples of our putting the secret to work

Post  Angel Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 pm

OK,so this forum is WAY to quiet.We have since amped things up with the secret and here are some things that hubby and I have achieved with positive thought

HUbby;

*Awesome well paying job
*That job was offered permanently
* He got a pay increase
* Once I found this house we're now in hubby drove to it everyday on his lunch hour and acted like he was leaving home for work and then on his way to the hotel he would drive through here and get in the mind set of 'going home to his house imagining us there' he did this daily for 10 days.Then it was ours! lol

* we thought we couldnt afford to move,but we kept focusing on the house,I was looking at photos and imaginign us there,and hubby doing the visiting the house thing,and within a week,his boss offered and gave us $5 for moving expenses Smile/happy

Me;

* I wanted some solution for Teo's behaviour ,I found the feingold programme( More about this in another post but we're on day 5 and seeing drastic improvements)
* I want my crystal bouquet business to start,I have an order for july and I have met a lady who has sevral friends who are getting married this year...Smile/happy
* I wanted this house (team work visualisation with hubby Smile/happy
* I wanted to move to a place where Teo could have some friends,he has already made 3 this week
* I want this house to be organised.So far I am making lists/scheduals and it's going well!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21337
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Some examples of our putting the secret to work Empty Re: Some examples of our putting the secret to work

Post  Georgi Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:09 pm

I agree it is VERY quiet in this thread but I bet you there are many of us using the power of positive thought but we just aren't being all that vocal about it! Wink

It's awesome (I love that word so much thanks to Ginny!) that both you and Chuck work together on visualising what you want, afterall the thing's that you have BOTH been visualising have been for the family. Rich is not a believer but he has fantastic visual thoughts of what he wants out of life and how he is going to get it, so in a way without him realising he is practising positive thinking lol and I have this way of wording thing's to him so that he looks at thing's at a different angle but totally believes it was his idea (I am sure all us women do that to some degree!).

We (me knowingly, Rich un-knowingly) have been focusing greatly on the business mainly visualising work coming in and so far so good, we haven't had any calls YET but we have secured a couple of regular contracts/jobs from Rich getting out there and promoting the business face to face with people.

For me I am REALLY focused on falling pregnant BEFORE August 1st 2009, I have that date in my head and I have written that I WILL be pregnant by 1st August on the 1st August in my diary, just as I did when I fell pregnant with Theo (except it was 2nd September 08) and I am visualising lots of pink! Wink

Something I did notice regarding the MOON now this is going to sound far fetched however I do believe there is some truth in this and if you are a BELIEVER read on..... If you ovulate around a full moon you are likely to conceive a BOY and a new moon a GIRL well the chances of me conceiving a GIRL was a long way off as it was always a full moon when I was due to ovulate WELL over the past few cycles because they have been a bit up and down and throw in the fact that last cycle I didn't ovulate which is a first my cycles are changing so much so that now when I am due to ovulate (I am basing ovulation between CD25 - CD30) it is a NEW MOON!! How crazy is that, now I do know that the phase of the moon changes with the dates aswell but my dates and the moons dates are now side by side instead of being completely opposite!

Whether this has anything to do with positive thought.........I dunno but it's working for me!! lol
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21390

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Some examples of our putting the secret to work Empty Re: Some examples of our putting the secret to work

Post  BethG Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:28 pm

I've been meaning to respond for a while. I've been wavering from positive a bit more than I like but feel like I'm back on track now.

First of all, when I made the decision NOT to give up getting pregnant, I also made the decision that I needed to try everything in my power. Which led me to acupuncture, which led me to my incredibly positive doctor. And as you all probably now....after months and months of only occasionally ovulating, I have ovulated for THREE MONTHS IN A ROW!

During my acu sessions I like to visualize the opening scene from the movie Look Who's Talking. Anyone remember it? You see the animated sperm swimming and swimming and swimming and meeting an egg, then bombarding the egg until one of them finally penetrates. Corny, but I like it!

Sometime during one of my sessions, I had a revelation, or whatever you want to call it. THIS IS MY MONTH! It just popped in my head. Not maybe this time it'll work, just THIS is my month. I then thought, well why not? No reason it can't be!

I like to think of the bumblebee when I get a negative thought. Engineers have determined that the bumblebee is not physically capable of flying.....but no one ever told the bumblebee that so he just flies without a second thought. I am a bumblebee!

MrG and I don't really struggle in our relationship or anything, although I always wish he would be more thoughtful, more romantic, more attentive in the bedroom. So I've been practicing treating him the way I want to be treated. Maybe the good things I do will rub off on him!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22701
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am

So glad you repsonded Bethy.I think you are a wonderful example of positive thought and lifestyle and how it works.I am amazed at how well you have done and you inspire me Smile/happy You have made ovulation happen despite all the negative things you have been told and you refuse to take no for an answer,and so you should.

I LOVE the bumble bee analogy.You are SO right.Too often we listen to what we are told by 'professionals' and take it as read...I believe we are so much more.We just often don't know it.

I have another analogy that i once heard.

When I circus aquired a new baby elephant(We'll call him Charlie),they used to teather him outside wherever they went with a chain and attatch it to a large log,as a baby Charlie could not escape because the log was too heavy.As time went on,he grew and grew,he stopped trying to pull away and became seemingly content with being tethered between shows to this log,he soon became larger than it,and that same log went to every show with the circus people.As a full grown adult,people marvelled at how the elephant never tried to escape,as you often see on TV (in the wild) documentrys with HUGE elephants (like the circus one) pushing OVER entire trees 10 times the size/weight of the log used to teather charlie.The reason for this is...he tried and tried,then gave up,even though the circumstances changed and he COULD now pull the log along with him to freedom should he so desire,he didn't think he could.He was stuck in a mind set,conditioned to beleive,disabled by the power of thought,restricted and imprisoned by an 'old' mindset.Things change,we change,we are made of energy/vibrations and on a cellular level this is a law,not a cutsie idea.Every mollecule within us is constantly moving/changin/renewing itself and we control all of it,we just don't know we can.We need to cut loose from our 'logs' and realise that the only thing holding us back from being what we want/having what we want,being healhty,happy and creating is ourselves...it's a difficult thing to get ones head around,but you only need to do a little research to see that it is true on a scientific level,for us sceptics...Let go and see how wonderful life can be.I still have to get there myself in accepting this,but I am on the way Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21337

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BethG Mon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm

So since once again I didn't get a BFP, I was feeling down (just temporarily) and the thought crossed my mind (as it does during these times) that maybe it's time to quit. That was on Friday after getting a BFN. I go grocery shopping after work as usual and see TWO pregnant women and another couple with a brand-new newborn. That evening we see two babies while dining out, both at that really cute stage where they're starting to get their personalities and becoming more than just a baby. I see another pregnant woman today (the baby must have been kicking because she had her friend put her hand on her belly!). Law of attraction...guess I'm supposed to keep trying!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22701
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 am

YES,YES and YES!!!! what more can I say!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Thu May 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Georgi wrote:
For me I am REALLY focused on falling pregnant BEFORE August 1st 2009, I have that date in my head and I have written that I WILL be pregnant by 1st August on the 1st August in my diary, just as I did when I fell pregnant with Theo (except it was 2nd September 08) and I am visualising lots of pink! lol

I think I may have over done the positive thinking slightly!!! Ashamed
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down