Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
It's started again, no more babies after this! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

It's started again, no more babies after this! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

It's started again, no more babies after this!

+7
dolly's momma
skyllar
sparkles
Georgi
LeanneWhitney
Angel
galaxy
11 posters

Go down

It's started again, no more babies after this! Empty It's started again, no more babies after this!

Post  galaxy Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 am

Just to let you know I've been sick well over 20 times since yesterday, feel really depressed now as I can see my self stuck in doors forever. I tell you, if I end up with a c-section, I'm having my tubes tied at the same time.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19722
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

It's started again, no more babies after this! Empty Re: It's started again, no more babies after this!

Post  Angel Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:45 am

oh Hunny,I'm sorry,please try n check out this : http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/downloads/health/morning-sickness.html
and some accupuncture if you can drag yourself away from the toilet for that long,or maybe have them come to your house,I know peope will do it under special circs! Big hugs!You'll get through this!Feel better sweety!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21343
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It's started again, no more babies after this! Empty Re: It's started again, no more babies after this!

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm

i know the feeling hun i only had sickens a little bit on and off at the start but past 3 days i been vomiting my guts up so bad my ribs feel bruised lol was up last night 3am-8am fell asleep with head on the toilet lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18121
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 am

Oh Emma I am sorry to hear it's started already for you HUGS hoping the sickness wears off really quick this time around it is depressing when you feel awful and can't go out but try your best to remain positive sweetie however hard that is I don't want you falling ever deeper into depression, we are all here for you so ok it's not the same as a friend popping around for coffee but it's the best we can do! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21396
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 am

oh you poor thing hun , here i am praying for sickness for me lol
i hope it doesnt last long xoxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19602
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 am

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this! No fun at all!!!! I hope you are feeling better soon and the nausea subsides soon. Hang in there! ((((Emma))))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21100

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly's momma Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Oh, I feel for you. After 7 months of constant throwing up my ob/gyn suggested I try taking some giniger capsules. They really helped me alot.....I wish he would have mentioned it long before he did.
dolly's momma
dolly's momma
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 566
Loyalty Rating : 18416
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 pm

I hope you are feeling better soon, Emma!! Take it as a good sign you've got a healthy babe in there. Have you tried anything to help you yet? Thinking of you!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19806
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 pm

I can safely say, I think it was a bout of food poisoning. Hubby was up sick all Sunday night and then mine started Monday. I still feel ill but I don't think it's hyperemesis again, although there is still time.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am

Had to go back to my doctor today as I spent the night unable to keep down a sip of water. They were in two minds as whether to send me hospital for an IV but gave me an injection in the end and some tablets to go home with. The injection helped but has worn off now. If I still can't eat or drink and carry on producing ketones in my wee, then I will have to go in.
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Sending you big hugs, Emma! I am sorry that you are feeling so terrible. Cry I hope that you are able to keep some fluids and food down soon. Thinking of you!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19806
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Oh no, sorry to hear this Emma. I hope it settles down a bit and you can get some liquid down!!!! Sending you big hugs! (((Emma))) HUGS
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:08 pm

im sorry hun hope you get well soon BDING
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18121
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 am

Get well soon Emma. I hope your food poisoning has subsided, and I would report whoever you got the take away from to the food safety and health department.

As for pregnancy nausea, although I did not have hyperemesis I was really ill until about 17 weeks. I found that breaking off pieces of protein fitness bars and snacking on them throughout the day, and even the night if I woke up hungry, helped a lot. I also wore those sea bands that you can put around your wrists (I got them from Boots) and they did take the edge off some.

Hope you are feeling much better.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20901
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:52 am

Thanks Tiff, I think it's a combination of both. Can't work out if it's just morning sickness this time or what as some days it's just nausea and then some days I can't tolerate eating at all as I vomit 6-7 times at least. I have lost 6 kg in total since it started! We have reported the cafe to environmental health as we think it was an ice cream we had on Sunday! I swear thes ice creams were huge and now I'm thinking they were trying to get rid of it all as it was maybe out of date or something! I'm going to see my acu midwife this week in the hope that it will help a bit, but I don't feel too bad today. Just brought up a cup of orange though which was yuk!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 am

Emma, I found that if I stayed away from anything citrus such as oranges, tangerines, pineapple, etc, I felt loads better. Citrus fruits make stomach acids go crazy, and they gave me the worst heartburn ever, which caused me to vomit more often. I recommend less acidic fruits for your tummy.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20901
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:24 pm

I will remember that Tiff. I had some pasta for dinner tonight and I have been sipiing fluid from my 1 litre sports flask all day so at least I have some fluid in me. At least I can manage to keep my folic acid down this time!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaBear Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

How are you feeling Galaxy? I cannot imagine being that sick.
MommaBear
MommaBear
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 304
Loyalty Rating : 18019
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 am

Thanks Momma, still VERY sick. Lost quite a bit of weight but I'm able to tolerate small amounts of food and fluid. I had a urinary infection though last week and when I was there I asked the Dr if he wanted to send the sample to the lab for specificity for antibiotics. He said no and just gave me the meds and at the end of this week, I still had lots of blood in my urine as the meds he'd given me were obviously not the right ones. We got a sample sent but I don't get the results until tomorrow. I am on different anti biotics for the time being but I know they're not working. I feel like I'm peeing needles! Cry
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  skyllar Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh Emma, I am so sorry to read that you are going through this!! I hope you are feeling better soon and that the antibiotics kick in. Sending big hugs your way! (((Emma)))
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post  sapphire Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:17 pm

oh goodness Emma, a nasty UTI like that is the last thing you need right now!! I'm so sorry. I really do hope you get some relief soon from at least some of this!! Glad that you're able to get a bit of food and liquid down, and hopefully that will just continue to get better. Take care sweetie ((((hugs))))
sapphire
sapphire
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 260
Loyalty Rating : 17974
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down