Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
update and praise EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
update and praise EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
update and praise EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
update and praise EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
update and praise EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
update and praise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
update and praise EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
update and praise EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
update and praise EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

update and praise Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

update and praise

3 posters

Go down

update and praise Empty update and praise

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 pm

lol well holli and to all the girls who had more than one kid wow just wow you are brave woman lol to do it more than once , But yea i pretty much been in sharp pain all night couldnt even lay in any possion to ease it its not as bad today but alot of presure on my back and the contraction moved down to very sharp pains 7-8 on pain scale some even 9 every 20 min if it carrys on going go ahead n make them see me and yes holli i did the exercises you told me do and u brought this pain on me LOL still love you though but i guess u was right because i felt a huge shift in her possion if that makes sense but got my boss's kids back up plan ready in-case i do go in to labor while im at work and ill text u when im on my way to the hospitable holli lol if u get a text with omfg fhfghsj u know wa i mean lol . oh and love what you did to the site looks all bright and prettyfull now lol
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18124
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

update and praise Empty Re: update and praise

Post  Angel Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 pm

awww glad she shifted hun,I think your pelvis was misaligned or she was stuck somehow,don't think it's normal for labour to go on that long with contractiuons that far aaprt,to me that suggests a blockage somewhere.I would keep doing the excercises as often as you can until you go into full labour,twist,wiggle sway your pelvis around so she can engage her head!It will help.big hugs and strength to you sweety!Look forward to you 'eh ah oh' text!
Smile/happy

oh and thanks for the forum compliements!
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Fabulous news about baby shifting!!! I can't wait to see pics of your little one!!!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20904
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:23 pm

OK,just got off the phone with my longtime friend/neigbour.She is a labour and delivery nurse,has three children of her own and has been a doula for years too.She said that it's sometimes,normal for women to contract as you have been for so long,even though I thought it was unusual.Apparently some women spend the last few weeks of their pregnancy in this state.She said at 37 weeks,she wouldn't try and irritate things and make labour happen faster,the longer baby stays in the better she'll do when she comes out,there's still a lot of development thats goes on still with the brain and lungs which is better done in utero.

So she said for now,she would focus on what makes you most comfortable,if you can go and see your practitioner and ask if they can prescribe you something to help you sleep and or some massages/chiropractioner sessions.Just to do whatever makes you comfortable.As for the excerises she said they wont hurt at this stage.But that it wouldnt neccessarily make you go into labour Smile/happy It might just help her get into the right postition to come out.Sorry can't be of more help mate,

one last thing she said,the pain will either get a whole lot worse or better,either way she has to come out sometimes,you wont stay pregnant forever,so just do what you can to make you comfortable.hugs xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21346
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LeanneWhitney Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Yeah at work it changed to every 15 min was about leave but then she got hyper n moved around alot n then it went back to 30 min but very strong my friend said she knew someone who this went on for 2 weeks before she had the baby lol so oooooooo lodes look forward too there but yea if its more painfull than last night im going go ahead and go in the hospitle because i could bearly breath last night and they told me at the clinic take bendril but thats just makeing me dizzy still wakeing up through pains
LeanneWhitney
LeanneWhitney
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 281
Loyalty Rating : 18124
Registration date : 2009-02-01

http://www.youravon.com/leannewhitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content