Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons?

+2
BethG
skyllar
6 posters

Go down

What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? Empty What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons?

Post  skyllar Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:47 pm

I guess the title of my topic says it all: Where are the avatar pictures? I can't see them any more. Also, when I am looking at the smilies box I can't see the smilies, just their names. And, it took me forever to find the post new topic button (it wasn't a button anymore, but just the words -- maybe that was always like this??).

Is it my computer only or does anybody else have things missing???
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21109
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? Empty Re: What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons?

Post  BethG Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm

nope, same problem here!
BethG
BethG
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1776
Loyalty Rating : 22716
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons? Empty Re: What happenend to the avatar pictures? smilies? certain buttons?

Post  mscherry42 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:05 pm

same here, the only one I see shock.
mscherry42
mscherry42
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 780
Loyalty Rating : 19458
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:35 pm

My guess is that it is something to do with the host of this site. It is a guy in France who runs the forum software, could be that their server is down on his end or something. Georgi or Angel would have to be the ones to check the main hosting site to fine out exactly what's up.
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20910
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 am

Yep! Princess is right it's something to do with the main host, hopefully it will be resolved today. Sorry ladies!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21405
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Well I'm sorry ladies that it is still not sorted out it's starting to really bug me! There is nothing mentioned about it on the main hosts message board for admin users so I will raise the question!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21405

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm

You fixed it hunnY!well done! love you xxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21352

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down