Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
What are you going to be for Halloween? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

What are you going to be for Halloween? Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What are you going to be for Halloween?

4 posters

Go down

What are you going to be for Halloween? Empty What are you going to be for Halloween?

Post  Lou Lou Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:20 pm

I would love to hear what everyone is doing for Halloween.

We are going to a costume party tonight and my DH is going to be Hugh Hefner and I'm going as his number one girlfriend.
He decided on this and even told me what he wanted me to wear. When he first mentioned it I was afraid of what he might suggest but he said on the TV show they always have on pink sweat suits with the Playboy logo on it. So I'm wearing a pale pink track suit with a rhinestone covered Playboy symbol on the back. A Tshirt that has a rhinestone covered #1 on it and a 30" long blond wig. I've stuffed my bra full so I have nice cleavage. He has a smoking jacket and pipe with silk pj's.
I've been calling him "Puffin" all day! Smile/happy

So, I guess I'm truly going as the girl next door. I sort of look like myself expect for the Playboy logos.... and the hair..... oh, and the boobs! lol lol lol lol lol

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

What are you going to be for Halloween? Empty Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Post  Georgi Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 pm

That sound's so cool Lou Lou Smile/happy are we going to see any pictures?? We haven't got any big plans this Halloween as you already know it's not a big deal here in the UK (much to my disappointment) I haven't bothered to buy an outfit for Theo as the choice is VERY limited for his age range and we haven't been invited to any Halloween parties Cry I guess everyone is assuming bcos I am pregnant I wouldn't want to go which I suppose isn't far from the truth. Very boring for me this year!!!
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21375
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

What are you going to be for Halloween? Empty Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:52 pm

If I decide to dress up, I am going to be Tinkerbell. It's a costume recycle from a few years back. Lily Mae will probably be a pumpkin, since someone gave me a costume!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20880

Back to top Go down

Post  lindzee Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 pm

This will be one of the first years that i am not going to dress up. We are having some people over at our house for some pumpkin carving and scary movies, but dressing up is not mandatory. And there will be no dressing up at the school I work at because it is a Jewish school and they don't celebrate Halloween. I might just wear some Shrek ears for fun! Tongue Lou Lou your costume sounds awesome!!
And Georgi, I forgot that Halloween is not that big of a deal in the UK. That is no fun! Cry
Tinkerbell is very cute Princess!!
lindzee
lindzee
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 703
Loyalty Rating : 19785
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 pm

I'll try to put up a few pics. It turned out pretty good actually!
I was afraid no one would get it but when we walked in the door people went nuts!
We played Drunk Jenga and sang Karaoke all night. My mom came after I got Owen to bed and we were able to stay out really late. It's the latest I've been out with my DH since Owen was born!!!!! Smile/happy

Georgi - I remember your costume from last year. I didn't realize Halloween isn't a big deal in the UK.

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20271

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down