Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts!

4 posters

Go down

Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! Empty Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts!

Post  Angel Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

With the call for vaccinations higher than ever,more and more cases or 'bad reactions to them are coming to light' Also it is not commen knowledge,but several well respected,intelligent and knowledgable people concur on the matter that many of the deaths attributed to shaken baby syndrome are in fact a delayed reaction to a shot they have received,due to the much thinner blood brain barrier of the infant and their inability to deffend themselves against the elements that compose the vaccination.

I have been studying this for weeks now.Also a link to show you all that most of the diseases'epidemics' that the world HAS a 'vaccine for' began to decline in number in fact for the most part,a decline of 95-97% BEFORE any immunisation was introduced.In fact it's been shown in many cases (as shown on the charts in black and white) the number of deaths AFTER the vaccine was introduced has even been shown to rise quite dramatically.Just remember 2 things,1) the people who control medicine are HUGELY rich and 2) they DO NOT care about you and or your baby.They just don't.I am not trying to sound like a conpiracy theorist,but the more I see the more I am 'enlightened' and convinced that others are being kept in the dark.It's frightening.FYI,the FDA (food and drug adminstration) here in the staes,who are suposed to inspect and protect consumers from products that might not be safe,are paid PER APPROVAL no per inspection.So many drugs are being recalled and over 400,000 americans die each year from 'complication' of prescription drugs,allergies to drugs,trials gone wrong,and drugs being combined without prooper reasearch of the chemical compatibility and many more 'stupid' unacceptable and unnecessary reasons like the 'swine flu vaccine' also Just so you know. The facts and numbers of deaths/serious reactions are reported and recorded for factual use,in fact in 1993 FDA commisioner David Kessler reported in the journal of the American medical assosiation "only about 1% of serious events are reported to the FDA" so the 'numbers' and 'studies' that are quoted to us by the media and 'respected medical facilities' and that we are basing our 'knowledge of vaccine saftey off of' is TOTALLY inaccurate.

You are all free to make your own decision and do what you feel and or think is right.BUT you all SHOULD know the truth and dig a little deeper,question those who so eagerly feed us what has been proven again and again in the past and continually to poisen and kill people.Please just educated yourself,weather it's through this or somewhere else,but try and find 'independant and unbiased studies as well as 'government studies' which by the way have NEVER been tested and proven to be safe or even to work as in prevent a disease on ANY vaccination available in america!

http://www.mercola.com/Downloads/bonus/vaccine/download.aspx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! Empty Re: Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts!

Post  Angel Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 am

Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! Vaccin10
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts! Empty Re: Don't be bullied into getting vaccinated,not by a school,not by work,know the facts!

Post  skyllar Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Wow, Angel, thanks so much for posting this. That is very valuable information. I really like your stand on this all. Our thinking about health stuff, etc. is very much alike.

We have tons of H1N1 cases at the university I teach and I am afraid of bringing it home to Kian, but I haven't convinced myself yet to get him the shot.
skyllar
skyllar
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1593
Loyalty Rating : 21067
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgi Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:13 pm

I have been offered the H1N1 shot and I declined on the basis they don't actually know what long term effects it could have on the mother or unborn child, I guess sooner or later Theo will be offered the shot aswell but again we will decline! Thanks for posting this Holi, very informative!!! Wink
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:07 pm

you're welcome guys!I just want people to be able to see both sides n judge for themselves,you all see what is being force fed to you guys on tv n the news.So now you have some of the many links to the 'other side of the coin' glad you 2 agree so far. Smile/happy
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily*Blossom Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm glad you posted this. I have decided not to vaccinate LM for anything else. Not at all. After her reaction to the tetanus shot, I said no more.

DH agrees with me.

There is proven data that many diseases declined because things are much more sanitary than they once were!
Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20868
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down