Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Been nervous to share this, but here it is.....

+2
Ginny
Lily*Blossom
6 posters

Go down

Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... Empty Been nervous to share this, but here it is.....

Post  Lily*Blossom Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok. So I decided that with this pregnancy I wanted to keep a vlog (video log). I also decided that I wanted to be able to help out other first time moms or moms in general with newborn issues, etc. It's a scary time. I've been through a lot, divorce, blended family, hubby's crazy ex etc. SO.

I made a youtube channel called mommyadvice. I am finally ready to share. I have been really self conscious, but what the heck, I need to get over it. Already I have WAY more hits than my music channel, sad but true. Here is the link to my channel, feel free to watch the videos and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MommyAdvice

Lily*Blossom
Lily*Blossom

Number of posts : 1880
Loyalty Rating : 20865
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... Empty Re: Been nervous to share this, but here it is.....

Post  Ginny Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Wow Tiff that is AWESOME!!! I could only watch half of it cuz thane is in the tub and i am listening to him play about 5 feet from me Tongue BUT, I wanted to say i think you are doing a GREAT thing! I can see you are already helping some mommies Smile/happy Great job!! How exciting! Smile/happy
Ginny
Ginny
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1076
Loyalty Rating : 20098

Back to top Go down

Been nervous to share this, but here it is..... Empty Re: Been nervous to share this, but here it is.....

Post  sparkles Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

i also watched them only got through 1 1/2 before Kyrah started drawing all over her shirt though lol . Great job hun, i am one foe googling things when pregnant and you come across alot of helpful things that "medical" stuff just doesnt cover sometimes so well done oxo
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19566
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisb Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 am

I watched a few too Tiff, then listened to a few more. What a cool idea to make a video diary, I think it will help alot of people and you have alot of hits already.
chrisb
chrisb
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 302
Loyalty Rating : 17820
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Lou Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Love this idea! I've watched several of them and hope to catch up tonight!

Love hearing your voice too! I'm so used to a long Southern draw that it's fun to hear your accent! lol

Lou Lou
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1345
Loyalty Rating : 20256

Back to top Go down

Post  ANMSMITH Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Awww, Tiff! You are so clever! I love this! I got to watch a video the other day and it is such an awesome thing to do! I am sure you are helping so many women out there! So smart and informative! PLUS you will get to show your new little one in the future! Can you imagine what it will look like ( the video ) in like 18 years from now? shock lol, I have to laugh at how advanced we have become since my mom was 18. It is so neat to look back though!
ANMSMITH
ANMSMITH
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 224
Loyalty Rating : 17465
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down