Parent Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 185 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Just popped in

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

Comments: 0

Anyone still here?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:39 am by MommaBear

Comments: 7

Latest topics
» Kerala Flats: “An Abode Built In Harmony”
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 am by jesobere

» So who is who?
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am by Nikki985

» Pregnant!!
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm by mscherry42

» Anyone else in the TWW?
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:40 am by Nelli2013

» Just popped in
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 am by MommaBear

» Organic Baby Products - For my Baby!!!!!!!!
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am by sarahgreen

» On to #3!!
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:53 pm by Angel

» Nexplanon implant
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm by lindzee

» TTC'rs ,Charters and Chart Cheerleaders! 2010~
Hello everyone - an update from me!! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm by lindzee

Gallery

Hello everyone - an update from me!! Empty
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is galaxy1981

Our users have posted a total of 28198 messages in 1516 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Hello everyone - an update from me!!

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone - an update from me!! Empty Hello everyone - an update from me!!

Post  Georgi Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 am

Hi girls, I thought it was about time I updated you all, I rarely get time to come on here anymore not because I don't want to because I am either working my arse off networking on modelling websites, meeting photographers or running my make-up business and this is between looking after the babies and the house.

I have around 18 weddings this year which is more than double compared to last year. And most of those bookings are for between 2 and 6 people this means I am working most weekends and carrying out trials in the week.

I am now also making up professional models for photoshoots, currently doing this for free to build a portfolio of work with a view of then charging BUT this has now opened up an 'old' door that I happily closed 8 years ago. To cut a long story short I have 4 photoshoots booked over the next few weeks where I am the make-up artist and model...I am a little nervous to know whether at 31 I still have what it takes (I don't mean looks - I mean the creativity!) I am no spring chicken - I know this! and I know that many photographers will prefer to book someone 10 years younger than me because that's how the modelling industry 'sadly' works BUT I hope that my confidence and general 'life' experience will bring something extra to a shoot. We will wait and see....I am not doing the modelling as anything other than a hobby, it is the make-up side of thing's I want to build on.

Theo and Klara are both doing well. Theo's a proper little chatterbox and has a cracking sense of humour....I have lost count of the amount of times he has me in proper fits of giggles with tears running down my face! He's doing well at nursery and is always bringing something home for us that he has made Smile/happy

Klara can now sit up supported and is very vocal. She can walk backwards in her walker and generally likes to sleep on her tummy Smile/happy She'll be starting at the same nursery in January.

I have decided that I will return to the office job for 2 days a week as the extra income will be missed BUT if the make-up side of things gets even busier judging the fact I already have 3, 2011 bookings it looks as though it will....I 'may' pack it in....but we will see! It is reassuring that at least one of us is employed rather than both self-employed.

Hubby and I have started the conversation a few times about whether we want more children but we never come to a conclusion. It's vital that we make a decision as I will be under going a cosmetic proceedure in October this year and to be blunt it will be a waste of money if we then go on to have another baby. I sense that Rich is not 100% sure where as I am actually happy with just the 2 kids. (funny how opinions/feelings switch!!)

and that is it! Totally selfish post but feel free to update me on you as I would love to know!!! x x x
Georgi
Georgi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2544
Loyalty Rating : 21363
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Cleo

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone - an update from me!! Empty Re: Hello everyone - an update from me!!

Post  Angel Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 am

Wow G,I had a feeling thats why I hadn't heard much from you!Thats wonderful! You have the modeling thing down pat!No worries!You have been there,done that,and you are photgenic anyway so I wouldn't worry! I am so happy things are going well for yoiu,even if it means we don't get to talk as much! I am excited for you about the make-up business!

Kids sound wonderful! Post pics soon if you can! You will work out the kid thing! You got enough time till october to discuss weathr or not to have more,or you could postpone it if you havn't decided.no rush eh! Smile/happy I look forward to following your sparkeling life,miss you muchly! xxxx
Angel
Angel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2197
Loyalty Rating : 21310
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://parentise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone - an update from me!! Empty Re: Hello everyone - an update from me!!

Post  galaxy Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 pm

I am totally in the same boat Georgi. I come on here for a peek but really have very little time these days. All is well though, I have lost about two stone since giving birth and still losing. Jack's heart murmurs are better and he is gaining weight fast. I'm still breastfeeding exclusively and it's going very well and Molly is enjoying being a big sister. I go to lots of groups and hope to do breast feeding support and maybe set up a c-section support network in the future. I have a job interview for a part-time senior post in cancer care and haematology and do not plan on any more babies becasue of the last pregnancy and how it went. Once they are both at school I hope to go for a sister's job and move somewhere nice so I will have to work more hours. Molly's name is down for an outstanding pre-school for January. All in all, things are happy here. Sorry to hijack your thread but I just wanted to say HI!!!
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19689
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  galaxy Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh and I think I may be planning on the same cosmetic procedure ;o)
galaxy
galaxy
Serious Poster
Serious Poster

Number of posts : 768
Loyalty Rating : 19689
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12fd6f

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkles Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Great to hear fom you hun, i dont get on here as much anymore either. Woohoo for the make up and modelling that fantatic and you will kill it babe xo

Glad to hear babes are great

WE too think we are happy with our 2 kids, as i like to take them every where, swimming lessons, gymnastics, circuses, concerts ( i think i have just as much fun) lol and it will be too expensive with more kids as we are both sporty and want them involved in sports too, but i wont say never again at this point but definatly not now. however i dont want to go back on pill ....hmmmm have to make a decision before finishing breast feeding

on that subjet.. are you still breast feeding or did you manage to wean your princess ok?
sparkles
sparkles
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Number of posts : 1294
Loyalty Rating : 19569
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down